Thread: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

And tbh I’m technically unemployed gave my notice to the last place on the 16th still have a little time off. So there. I mean I gave them two weeks notice which ended on the 16th
    Last edited by walrus; 05-26-2020 at 01:50 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sweden becomes country with highest coronavirus death rate per capita

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    And tbh I’m technically unemployed gave my notice to the last place on the 16th still have a little time off. So there. I mean I gave them two weeks notice which ended on the 16th
    Good for you. Enjoy the break. Don't you worry about Brock. He has been ranting about the Jews and Schizophrenia in others for years. Then he befriended Beanz again. To be fair to Beanz he has never pretended to be French, become a Muslim, or declared as a white man that he is not white.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Good for you. Enjoy the break. Don't you worry about Brock. He has been ranting about the Jews and Schizophrenia in others for years. Then he befriended Beanz again. To be fair to Beanz he has never pretended to be French, become a Muslim, or declared as a white man that he is not white.
    That’s true, here Brock is talking about mental health yet everyday he is here denying who he is and pretending to be someone else. That’s a bit freaky.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock do you actually feel like a different person and do you think you are still fooling people at this point. Remember how easy it was to pick you out on day one? Yet you still keep up this nonsense. And what’s with all the reporting?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

​i don't know who he is, or anything about him at all .... but he is obviously a white supremacist.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles I think I’m getting more post dislikes from Brock than you, I’m winning, like a typical trump fan

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles I think I’m getting more post dislikes from Brock than you, I’m winning, like a typical trump fan
    i think he was in prison
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And who even brought race into this thread to begin with? You are a one trick pony Dennis.
    And if this was about Nigeria and Cameroon having the highest rates then race would have been brought in.

Otherwise, I have no interest in your post as you are full of hot air and nonsense.
    You have no interest in my post but your replying. OK

How about discussing Covid in Sweden? You have no interest in that though.
    I'm talking about COVID in Sweden. Just not in a way that you like

I am under your skin so it is all me and race.
    Nothing to do with you really. I look at you the same way that I look at a car. You've seen one. Seen them all pretty much.

Race is not something that consumes me to be honest
    Well if race didn't consume white supremacists then we would not have had and still have the racial problems we have.

All one needs to do is provide counter evidence regarding data and my mind will change in an instant.
    Providing counter evidence put's you in the position of power to accept or reject.

Race realists or white supremacist are not about logic.

They do not say that ALL Blacks have low intelligence or violent, just that ON AVERAGE they are. Like you, they use that point to show that they are NOT racist. But it' s a semantic dodge, playing with words.

That's why they make a big deal out of crime statistics and IQ scores bcoz crime statistics and IQ scores gives you and them a moral cover for what they were going to believe anyway.

Last edited by Denilson3.0; 05-26-2020 at 06:15 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly. Like I have been saying, Gandalf wants to set the parameters for what is acceptable data and what is unsupported data. That is his way to smugly stay in the driver's seat. Excellent point, if this were about Cameroon then he would be bringing in race statistics.

It is an ingrained behavior which is totally repressed and to be fair, they probably are not even cognizant of doing it. That will not excuse them though.

These are hopeless people clinging to books and data like an infant clings to a pacifier.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Exactly. Like I have been saying, Gandalf wants to set the parameters for what is acceptable data and what is unsupported data. That is his way to smugly stay in the driver's seat. Excellent point, if this were about Cameroon then he would be bringing in race statistics.

It is an ingrained behavior which is totally repressed and to be fair, they probably are not even cognizant of doing it. That will not excuse them though.

These are hopeless people clinging to books and data like an infant clings to a pacifier.
    Ah, isn’t that what you started doing on day one and continue to do Brock

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I haven't been around much lately... but it's quite apparent that things have calmed way the hell down since the mass "permanent" ignores were put into effect.

It's been at least a couple of weeks now. Hey... maybe this time they really ARE permanent (fingers crossed). Although from previous track records, I'd say chances are still pretty slim it'll really be permanent.

I've noticed the "NoSavingByTheBell is really Brock" campaign. This time around it's even stronger than with the French Guy (forgot his name already).

One thing puzzles me though..... and I'll leave it to the "Alt Experts" on here to figure out and explain to us mere mortals.

How's a guy like NoSaving sooo critical of Trump..... whereas Brock used to kiss Trump's ass the ground he walked on.... and defended his every move??

Y'all remember Brock..... he of the "mow down the toothless peasants at the border" fame.

Soooo..... are we saying that as part of NoSaving's master disguise he now pretends to hate Trump??

Damn..... you guys are good.

All I know is I'd hate to be a REAL new guy at Saddo's during these times.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So I haven't been around much lately... but it's quite apparent that things have calmed way the hell down since the mass "permanent" ignores were put into effect.

It's been at least a couple of weeks now. Hey... maybe this time they really ARE permanent (fingers crossed). Although from previous track records, I'd say chances are still pretty slim it'll really be permanent.

I've noticed the "NoSavingByTheBell is really Brock" campaign. This time around it's even stronger than with the French Guy (forgot his name already).

One thing puzzles me though..... and I'll leave it to the "Alt Experts" on here to figure out and explain to us mere mortals.

How's a guy like NoSaving sooo critical of Trump..... whereas Brock used to kiss Trump's ass the ground he walked on.... and defended his every move??

Y'all remember Brock..... he of the "mow down the toothless peasants at the border" fame.

Soooo..... are we saying that as part of NoSaving's master disguise he now pretends to hate Trump??

Damn..... you guys are good.

All I know is I'd hate to be a REAL new guy at Saddo's during these times.
    @TitoFan it was obvious from the beginning. On top of which he usually launches very gay attacks at me in which he included information I shared with him when me and Brock used to text. He blew his cover. I knew from his first post regardless when I confronted him he changed his writing style which is his modus.

Thread Information