Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
What on earth are you trying to argue?
Normally I ignore you, even when you quote me. But from time to time I have to point out certain contradictions.

I consider Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration. However, that is another issue entirely.
That means there's too many black people in Sweden.

But you're not brave enough to talk like that. So you take the cowards way out and say "Sweden to have been a basket case when it comes to immigration." as I say you can slip this line at a cocktail party and as long as you can act civilized you sneak around the halls of Academia, you are safe.

You don't give a crap if white immigrants from neighbouring places Norway, Denmark are immigrants in Sweden.

Stop inventing positions and stick to arguments that have actually been made.
What white supremacists does is present their point of view right up until it is a clearly racist statement.

The way white supremacists "claim" all the important stuff was invented by white people, but fall short of actually saying white people are naturally better because of it. Or point to IQ or crime stats to make a point about black people.

They makes these statements that lead up to an obvious conclusion (that blacks are inherently dumber and more violent than whites and Asians) but short of saying whites are better b4 they stop and wink at you.

They are not going to say whites are better but they will allow their followers to say it for them.

This gives guys like you an "out". Yes you have not said "There are too many black ppl in Sweden" so if someone calls you out on this you can play dumb and say "I didn't say there are many black ppl in Sweden. Stop inventing arguments....."

White supremacist have not literally said it but they imply it and they have no problem with their followers saying it.

They been doing it like that for so long, they are subconsciously doing it, they don't even and won't even admit it, through so many generations that it has become a normal smugness ingrained in them. When one tells them, they feign outrage. Or they try to claim they didn't say that. Remember these are the great great grandchildren, in many, many cases, of the original white slave owners. The "Manifest Destiny" crowd. Fucking hell.