Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Whyte: I dropped Fury in sparring

Just saw Dillian saying this on Sky Sports boxing show.
    Johnny Nelson claiming this is why Fury never calls Whyte out.

Dillian Whyte says Tyson Fury is reluctant to fight him because of past spars between the pair.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...ry-in-sparring

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Whyte: I dropped Fury in sparring

It may well be true. Certain sparring partners have had the number so to speak of certain fighters. It could be that whyite's style is just so that he can take fury out

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw this on Twitter and yeah, it could be true. But if it is true, wouldn’t it be absolutely amazing that we haven’t heard whispers before?
    On another point related to this, has any pro Boxer anywhere in the World done as much fucking talking in this lockdown as Whyte has. Every other day he is chatting shit about someone or other?
    Talk about trying to stay relevant!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    I saw this on Twitter and yeah, it could be true. But if it is true, wouldn’t it be absolutely amazing that we haven’t heard whispers before?
    On another point related to this, has any pro Boxer anywhere in the World done as much fucking talking in this lockdown as Whyte has. Every other day he is chatting shit about someone or other?
    Talk about trying to stay relevant!
    Whyte is fighting next so has to stay relevant which is why he has to make the noise.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh I think a lot of fighters are getting bored. I think Haney and Teo have logged more rounds in online spars than their last couple fights. I get the whole talking it up but honestly it’s a little bit small to boast about sparring accomplishments or rumors to boast yourself up. After all Fury just laid a one way hiding on the biggest biggest biggest puncher since Tyson and walked through everything doing it. In fairness though think Whyte makes a solid run with anyone going now and has more than earned his way back.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury has been dropped a few times in his career. Doesn't mean much since he's still undefeated. Deontey Wilder dropped Fury as well, look what happened there.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For me Fury is the kind of guy who’d admit this anyway so let’s see what he says if asked.

He’s risen from the canvas and is still undefeated so nothing to hide. His Wilder get up is Up there with Holmes getting up after Shavers lamped him.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

coronavirus boredom is effecting Dillian.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Yeh I think a lot of fighters are getting bored. I think Haney and Teo have logged more rounds in online spars than their last couple fights. I get the whole talking it up but honestly it’s a little bit small to boast about sparring accomplishments or rumors to boast yourself up. After all Fury just laid a one way hiding on the biggest biggest biggest puncher since Tyson and walked through everything doing it. In fairness though think Whyte makes a solid run with anyone going now and has more than earned his way back.
    Earned? He’s a multi offense steroid cheat who also used illegal gloves. Keep in mind he’s been caught publicly multiple times and UKAD is willing to keep secrets. So we don’t actually know how many times he’s failed. We just know it’s at least twice.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whyte should concentrate on himself and not getting dropped by Parker and Rivas than bragging about knocking Fury down multiple times.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Earned? He’s a multi offense steroid cheat who also used illegal gloves. Keep in mind he’s been caught publicly multiple times and UKAD is willing to keep secrets. So we don’t actually know how many times he’s failed. We just know it’s at least twice.
    Truth is neither you or I have a clue who's actually using banned or sold over the counter substances anymore and it's a damn shame. Not clear on how much of the last minute glove situation is directly at Whytes feet rather than the commission and promotion. Shady yes. All I know is the guy has beaten some top contenders since falling to AJ and is in a spot for a shot.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zoley View Post
    Fury has been dropped a few times in his career. Doesn't mean much since he's still undefeated. Deontey Wilder dropped Fury as well, look what happened there.
    This!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    The appeal lodged with the WBC regarding the gloves. What happened with that? What secrets have UKAD kept?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If they ever fight, I got the Gypsy.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information