Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Supplements

So I take a handful a supplements daily. I won’t go into all of them but I recently added beat juice. I can’t help but notice it does seem to help with energy. I’m not recommending it you need to read up on these things and I know some people don’t believe in such things just wondering if anyone has supplements they actually notice positive effects from.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Supplements

Take Cod Liver Oil tablets since 2012 everyday and they help. Have tried iron, vitamins etc which are all good and work but stuck with this one.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Take Cod Liver Oil tablets since 2012 everyday and they help. Have tried iron, vitamins etc which are all good and work but stuck with this one.
    Can I ask what you find it benefits? I take fish oil I think I’m the past I took cod liver oil but I don’t remember if there was a difference

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trying to get back onto the major herb kick I did for years. Daily cider vinegar, panax ginseng, ginkgo, B12 and fish oils. Def 'feel' sharper after weeks of ginseng from what I remember. Have to watch side effects with some though, I took L-arginine for a week and I woke up resembling a fire victim one day. Eyes swollen like Berto after Ghost Guerrero finished with him and lips like Jagger himself!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I take an array of things. Every morning vitamin D, ginger and garlic, tumeric with black pepper, fish oils, probiotics, and then my liquid content is a few cups of coffee and then a couple of liters of vitamins and minerals in water.

I think just eradicating alcohol and exercise helps me feel better, but in terms of what I take, the blood work is all fine. I was curious about the 5000 units of vitamin D3 I take so got that tested and the numbers are good.

You do wonder, am I actually absorbing any of this, so it is good to check medically. It is the only way to ensure that it is not a placebo effect: 'Right, so the vitamin D3 is at that level'. It either is or it isn't.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

I think just eradicating alcohol and exercise helps me feel better,
    Why the hell would you want to eradicate alcohol and exercise.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I take an array of things. Every morning vitamin D, ginger and garlic, tumeric with black pepper, fish oils, probiotics, and then my liquid content is a few cups of coffee and then a couple of liters of vitamins and minerals in water.

I think just eradicating alcohol and exercise helps me feel better, but in terms of what I take, the blood work is all fine. I was curious about the 5000 units of vitamin D3 I take so got that tested and the numbers are good.

You do wonder, am I actually absorbing any of this, so it is good to check medically. It is the only way to ensure that it is not a placebo effect: 'Right, so the vitamin D3 is at that level'. It either is or it isn't.
    Most of this shit does have very poor absorption but that’s true with all oral meds/supplements. On one blood test I was low on vitamin D and potassium. I loaded up on supplements and bananas I was fine next test so it’s doing something. Probably 80% of this shit is pissed away or destroyed by stomach acids, most aren’t strong enough to pass the blood brain barrier but I have no doubt many are quite beneficial, I think stating on them regularly is key

Thread Information