As a ref, I think I would've blew it with Gatti-Ward and stopped right around the part where Lamply is pleading with Frank to stop it. I couldn't fathom a need to continue. Boy look at how that turned out! A classic.

I might have stopped Pac/JMM I. That 3rd KD he sure got up gingerly. Way to soft, to think he could contest and turn it around. Thanks to the judge who made the goof and scored it wrong...We got 4 fights. Had he gotten it right, which he admitted he was wrong...we would've been denied those other 3 great fights.

Interesting considering his mistake brought us JMM-Pac 4 times.

I would not have stopped Lennox vs McCall nor Rahman. man gets up, he has the belt and is the HW champ, I woud have at worst...given him a standing 8 afterward, but if I were reffing those fights, it wouldn't have ended right then & there.

I would have allowed one more round for Lennox vs Vitali- It was too clear, these guys were both tired as hell within 6 rounds, Vitali punch output dropped last 2 rounds, while Lennox who threw less, had the same punch ratio. He plopped down on that chair like he was done... I would've allowed the corner to tend to Vitali...then check his cut, bit before hand.

For sure, I would have either DQ'd Floyd Mayweather vs Zab...Not sure of rules, if possible I would've ended it as a Double DQ.
No way can Uncle Rog storm the ring like that. His steps in the ring before bell? Dq. But considering how it went down, double DQ for the nut and rabbit combo

Any fights you may have stopped when it kept on? Or vice versa?