59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Anyone who thinks that institutionalized racism does not exist is only kidding themselves. I have worked with Police as a prosecution case worker and law clerk in the past, that i would not sit and have a beer with, because they were such racist twats, and that is here in the UK. It is rife, and ignorant people do not like to be confronted with the brutal consequences of their own arrogant refusal to grow up and change. I have seen it from both sides, at demonstrations and protests were both Police plants and tabloid shit stirrers have tried to incite violence and kettle people into alleys full of counter protestors or waiting police with batons, and where thugs have spooked coppers horses or lobbed a brick before disappearing into another group and changing their shirts.

The fact that George Floyds killers were willing to be so blatant and carry out a state sponsored execution in front of a crowd is sickening. And yet look here at so many trying to pretend that it had nothing to do with race, and insisting still that the benefit of the doubt, which is never extended to black people and other minorities, must be given to these cowardly fuckers hiding behind a uniform?

And then to rub salt into the wound they insist that they are failing to condemn the unforgivable when they see it because they are worried about law and order and criminality? are they fuck. It is all about wanting to be on the right side and nothing to do with decency or just acting like a fucking human being for once.
    The murder happened, but we just do not know if it was racial considering their personal history. Would you have a personal history with a black person if you were racist? It is on the process to determine what the motivations were.

I am no side here, but just saying 'Maybe racial, but maybe not racially motivated'. I do not know and I think that is the most honest stance one can have.
    Stupidest Question of 2020.

Yeah, you might have one, a very, very abusive one.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

these rioters don't care about grandma
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Anyone who thinks that institutionalized racism does not exist is only kidding themselves. I have worked with Police as a prosecution case worker and law clerk in the past, that i would not sit and have a beer with, because they were such racist twats, and that is here in the UK. It is rife, and ignorant people do not like to be confronted with the brutal consequences of their own arrogant refusal to grow up and change. I have seen it from both sides, at demonstrations and protests were both Police plants and tabloid shit stirrers have tried to incite violence and kettle people into alleys full of counter protestors or waiting police with batons, and where thugs have spooked coppers horses or lobbed a brick before disappearing into another group and changing their shirts.

The fact that George Floyds killers were willing to be so blatant and carry out a state sponsored execution in front of a crowd is sickening. And yet look here at so many trying to pretend that it had nothing to do with race, and insisting still that the benefit of the doubt, which is never extended to black people and other minorities, must be given to these cowardly fuckers hiding behind a uniform?

And then to rub salt into the wound they insist that they are failing to condemn the unforgivable when they see it because they are worried about law and order and criminality? are they fuck. It is all about wanting to be on the right side and nothing to do with decency or just acting like a fucking human being for once.
    The murder happened, but we just do not know if it was racial considering their personal history. Would you have a personal history with a black person if you were racist? It is on the process to determine what the motivations were.

I am no side here, but just saying 'Maybe racial, but maybe not racially motivated'. I do not know and I think that is the most honest stance one can have.
    Stupidest Question of 2020.

Yeah, you might have one, a very, very abusive one.
    Is it that stupid? Isn't a more likely option that he didn't like him and thus killed him? Only a suggestion of course which is all that the racial angle is. I mean if some black person killed my cat and I decided to deal with them myself then I would not have done it because they were black.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wheres this guys video to the rioters titofan?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mayweather is allegedly paying foŕ the funeral.

Floyd Mayweather will pay for George Floyd's funeral services

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wonder if Mayweather has also offered to pay for the guys funeral who was killed defending his store?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If they treated Derick Chauvin just like they treated Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis and other cities wouldn't be out of control, businesses would still be standing, and mostly operational right now. That's how you know that George Floyd's death was a racial killing, and Derick Chauvin was being protected by his fellow anti-Black racists in Minneapolis injustice system.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    If they treated Derick Chauvin just like they treated Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis and other cities wouldn't be out of control, businesses would still be standing, and mostly operational right now. That's how you know that George Floyd's death was a racial killing, and Derick Chauvin was being protected by his fellow anti-Black racists in Minneapolis injustice system.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.
    How have they not treated Chauvin like Noor? Also in this case who is "they" exactly? Do you know who the leaders in Minneapolis are? Please list them.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    How have they not treated Chauvin like Noor?
    Well first off, a riot and practically country turning upside down wasn't needed for white people (Or any boot licking, ass kissing blk Keisha Bottoms) to charge Noor. Second Noor was the first police officer in Minneapolis of any race or ethnicity, found guilty of a crime for an on-duty police shooting.

Witnesses: Neighbours said that before the gunfire they heard what sounded like Damond banging on the police car. Presumably she was trying to get their attention.

Video: none.

Criminal charges:

“MURDER – 3RD DEGREE – PERPETRATING EMINENTLY DANGEROUS ACT AND EVINCING DEPRAVED MIND”
    “MANSLAUGHTER – 2ND DEGREE – CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE CREATING UNREASONABLE RISK”

Noor was fired. And all that was done without video evidence.

Where as in Minneapolis in 2015 Jamar Clark, an unarmed Black man, was shot in the head by a White police officer and died. Witnesses said Clark was on the ground in handcuffs. Police said Clark was reaching for an officer’s gun. The state police looked into it and agreed with the city police. The officers involved were not charged with a crime.

Noor’s case was handled differently from the start. The police union did not stand up for him. And the White press demonized him instead of his victim. They did not even try to blame the victim (“If only she hadn’t …”). They also noted his religion (Muslim) – something they rarely if ever do when killer cops are Christian. And Blue Lives Matter – where were they?

“I feared for my life” is the standard excuse police use for gunning down Black men. It works even when said Black man is unarmed. But it does not seem to work when gunning down White women.

Verdict: On April 30th 2019 Noor was found guilty of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter and got 12 years.

Also in this case who is "they" exactly?
    The white supremacists

Do you know who the leaders in Minneapolis are? Please list them.
    The white supremacists

El Kabong Guest

Well the person Noor shot was the person who called 911 so there is a difference right off the bat and it ain't just skin color. Damond's hand/finger prints weren't found on Noor's vehicle by the by.
    Noor had a bodycam and it was turned off. That he's Muslim was brought up due to people getting a bit hysterical and assuming he was a terrorist.

Just for the record the "white supremacists" in these cases are DEMOCRATS. but it's ok I know you're not American and you're not interested in any of the politics here in the States bar your typical parroting of "White supremacist, White supremacy, systemic racism" etc etc etc.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well the person Noor shot was the person who called 911 so there is a difference right off the bat and it ain't just skin color. Damond's hand/finger prints weren't found on Noor's vehicle by the by.

RIP. Bless her unsuspecting Aussie heart.

Let Milo and ’em March 4 her. I have no black tears to shed for Becky because I have 2 conserve them for the blacks that have been and will be killed by white pigs.

But let this be a lesson. You just can’t sneak up on certain Negros in a dark alley at midnight with loud noises and fireworks going off in the background. Especially ones who come from war torn areas.

As we know the police officer was a black man and Muslim? Yeah he was f*cked from the start. They already set up the cop up to get deep fried. Better believe those Somali applications went straight to the bottom of the pile.

The press not only went through his record as a police officer, as they should, but they even went through his divorce documents and family court records.

But whites wont protest against the police, even if the victim was 1 of their own.

Funny thing is I bet anything when they got the call, they assumed a black guy had broken in. It’s dark. They see someone fumbling around the garage assuming it’s a black guy n shoot 1st b4 assessing anything.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

RIP. Bless her unsuspecting Aussie heart.

Let Milo and ’em March 4 her. I have no black tears to shed for Becky because I have 2 conserve them for the blacks that have been and will be killed by white pigs.

But let this be a lesson. You just can’t sneak up on certain Negros in a dark alley at midnight with loud noises and fireworks going off in the background. Especially ones who come from war torn areas.

As we know the police officer was a black man and Muslim? Yeah he was f*cked from the start. They already set up the cop up to get deep fried. Better believe those Somali applications went straight to the bottom of the pile.

The press not only went through his record as a police officer, as they should, but they even went through his divorce documents and family court records.

But whites wont protest against the police, even if the victim was 1 of their own.

Funny thing is I bet anything when they got the call, they assumed a black guy had broken in. It’s dark. They see someone fumbling around the garage assuming it’s a black guy n shoot 1st b4 assessing anything.
    Tales from a broken mind.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t think many will deny there are racial problems in the US. There is plenty of room for improvement in many systems here. Having said that 19 unarmed white people were shot by the cops last year, 9 blacks. I can’t think of anyone who defended the actions of psycho cop and his crew. There is something odd going on though. A week ago it was unpatriotic to go outside and risk spreading the virus according to the NYT. Now they are singing a different tune. Something beyond the norm is up. We should all just shut up and smoke our legal weed

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I may go to Seattle pick up some watches

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mynorth...ting-riot/amp/

Thread Information