937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been thinking about this for a while.

But can anyone explain to me what the police do ?

Besides vicariously giving white supremacists satisfaction by abusing Black people, what real purpose do we have for a highly funded, militarized police force?

The police don't actually STOP crimes. And they drain city budgets with unnecessary funding and racial abuse payouts.

No criminologist will ever argue that more policing stops crime. It’s a complete joke. They’d rather try to fix the individual rather than fixing the system that caused the problem in the first place. Oh and they gotta keep those prisons full.

And then waste money on gear such as body cameras that mysteriously DONT WORK when need the most. #

RIPBreonnaTaylor
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 06-06-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Setting the stage for privatization of (all) policing forces. They will not be held to a common standard.

Seems the 1st policing forces weren't really made to prevent crime in America, rather (ethnic) profiling began with the influx of various immigrants. Watchmen preceded. Irish were among the 1st. My point- shit never started legit, so aint ending legit.
    From the Fugitive Slave Act- addressed new free states would become safe havens for runaways, Southern politicians saw that the Constitution included a “Fugitive Slave Clause.” This stipulation (Article 4, Section 2, Clause 3) stated that, “no person held to service or labor” would be released from bondage in the event they escaped to a free state.
    --This is how Blacks were first introduced to policing agencies.

Also seems when jurisdictions with a single ethnicity existed...problems were easily solved...until it changed to interjurisdictional crimes--those with $$ aka companies, had the ability to finance ahem...politicians to make laws to their benefit which in turn created (private) policing forces.
    In America Pinkerton National Detective Agency was among the 1st American independent police force that was founded in 1850 by Allan Pinkerton (1819–84),

Just as we have more private contractors in war, so, too will policing in America go that way. Privatization is the word from the great whore- everything has a price.

This is my 1st and only post on George Floyd- the fact that his name is now mentioned all over the world ---how is this happenstance? All the killings we've witnessed...and this is the one? SOmehow every news agency across the globe is pushing this...with no pushback.

I am not overlooking his death I am questioning the timing and ease to which the world knows of this (particular) death. I smell a rat!

How convenient the earth has access to this one murder and feel compelled to protest or as I think Gandalf stated -some heinous shit going down where he is...yet there is more about George from America, than his own hotbed of questionable police behavior.

Right wing & Left wing have fallen for the okie-doke...cause they punk' asses keep involving themselves in these unanswerable issues...way too much shit to put on the news we can solve.
    This is stirring up all the hate groups on all sides IMO. Both have narratives we cant miss. Right claims -oh this is lootin disguised as protesting. Left claims- stop killing us like this & there wouldn't been a reason to protest -let alone for it to spill into burning down businesses.

Whites putting on masks and busting up cop cars? Blacks looting. WTF? Neither side will address the other side, Fuck them. We aint listening.
    No more on this from me.

Hey Slim... always good to hear your perspective.

But please don't go down that same yellow brick road TIC uses in his everyday life.

Some things deserve scrutiny under an electron microscope. Some things merit being looked at from 1,000 different angles. Some things need to be examined with a skeptical eye.

Floyd's death, IMHO, isn't one of them.

So who cares if the world chose Floyd's death as the moment in time to become indignant? Who cares if a few nut jobs want to insist it was a staged event and not really a murder at all?

The fact is Floyd's murder is but the latest in a LONG line of black men murders at the hands of white cops.

Make of that what you will...... and God knows plenty of people do.

In Spanish we have a saying that says "Buscarle las cinco patas al gato." Which literally translates into "Looking for the five legs on the cat."

It refers to this puzzling need for some to always be looking for the hidden, most times non-existent aspects to events.

But you're absolutely correct. Left-wing extremists, right-wing extremists........ they're doing their predictable, repetitive dance around each other....... looking to further their agendas and create chaos.

And yes..... FUCK 'EM. Nobody's listening.

Floyd's murder and the resulting protests, sadly..... won't change a thing.

The next "Floyd" is probably a few months away.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No need to wait a few months we have the next Floyd already

MANUEL ELLIS, A BLACK MAN, SAID I CAN'T BREATHE AND WAS MURDERED BY COPS YESTERDAY IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON

The name of Manuel Ellis is now being added to the list of black people who died in police custody, after an autopsy report ruled his death in Tacoma, Wash., was a homicide. And in an echo of the George Floyd case, Ellis was heard saying he "can't breathe," as he was being restrained.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

John Adams called James Otis the most important man of the 1760’s. He had tremendous influence on Adams, Madison and the rest of the radicals of that time. The difference being Otis always included the treatment of African Americans in his grievances against the crown. He was disgusted that England brought slavery to the colonies. It’s said he was always a bit eccentric but stories say that after one newspaper quoted him he was given a beat down by some British soldiers that left him with brain damage ending his career. Had people like him been more involved at the beginning I wonder if things could have been different. Probably not but it is an interesting alternate history thought

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got the news on now. It’s nice to see large peaceful protests. I may not agree with all this defund the police etc but I don’t have to. Go out, support your views more power to you, I like to see the bill of rights in action. Let’s see if we can keep this shit peaceful.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Setting the stage for privatization of (all) policing forces. They will not be held to a common standard.

Seems the 1st policing forces weren't really made to prevent crime in America, rather (ethnic) profiling began with the influx of various immigrants. Watchmen preceded. Irish were among the 1st. My point- shit never started legit, so aint ending legit.
    From the Fugitive Slave Act- addressed new free states would become safe havens for runaways, Southern politicians saw that the Constitution included a “Fugitive Slave Clause.” This stipulation (Article 4, Section 2, Clause 3) stated that, “no person held to service or labor” would be released from bondage in the event they escaped to a free state.

Also seems when jurisdictions with a single ethnicity existed...problems were easily solved...until it changed to interjurisdictional crimes--those with $$ aka companies, had the ability to finance ahem...politicians to make laws to their benefit which in turn created (private) policing forces.
    In America Pinkerton National Detective Agency was among the 1st American independent police force that was founded in 1850 by Allan Pinkerton (1819–84),

Just as we have more private contractors in war, so, too will policing in America go that way. Privatization is the word from the great whore- everything has a price.

This is my 1st and only post on George Floyd- the fact that his name is now mentioned all over the world ---how is this happenstance? All the killings we've witnessed...and this is the one? SOmehow every news agency across the globe is pushing this...with no pushback.

I am not overlooking his death I am questioning the timing and ease to which the world knows of this (particular) death. I smell a rat!

How convenient the earth has access to this one murder and feel compelled to protest or as I think Gandalf stated -some heinous shit going down where he is...yet there is more about George from America, than his own hotbed of questionable police behavior.

Right wing & Left wing have fallen for the okie-doke...cause they punk' asses keep involving themselves in these unanswerable issues...way too much shit to put on the news we can solve.
    This is stirring up all the hate groups on all sides IMO. Both have narratives we cant miss. Right claims -oh this is lootin disguised as protesting. Left claims- stop killing us like this & there wouldn't been a reason to protest -let alone for it to spill into burning down businesses.

Whites putting on masks and busting up cop cars? Blacks looting. WTF? Neither side will address the other side, Fuck them. We aint listening.
    No more on this from me.

But please don't go down that same yellow brick road TIC uses in his everyday life.

Some things deserve scrutiny under an electron microscope. Some things merit being looked at from 1,000 different angles. Some things need to be examined with a skeptical eye.

So who cares if the world chose Floyd's death as the moment in time to become indignant? Who cares if a few nut jobs want to insist it was a staged event and not really a murder at all?

The fact is Floyd's murder is but the latest in a LONG line of black men murders at the hands of white cops.

In Spanish we have a saying that says "Buscarle las cinco patas al gato." Which literally translates into "Looking for the five legs on the cat."

It refers to this puzzling need for some to always be looking for the hidden, most times non-existent aspects to events.

But you're absolutely correct. Left-wing extremists, right-wing extremists........ they're doing their predictable, repetitive dance around each other....... looking to further their agendas and create chaos.

if you buy into the game you are part of the problem. this is all planned
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

No more on this from me.

if you buy into the game you are part of the problem. this is all planned

Planned by who? For what purpose?

Don't just casually throw shit out there. Back it up. Go all the way. Give details.

A good conspiracy theory fanatic does his homework. He's got everything figured out.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

are you labeling me a good conspiracy theory fanatic? how lazy. you don't care what i think remember? i will continue to casually throw shit out there chico
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was an abuse of power by the police officer , to kneel on his neck for that period of time after he had been restrained.
    Police standards in the uk have dropped, now anyone can join, I am not sure if its the same in the Usa .
    The officer in question should be dealt with as the law permits.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The white supremacists are slick. They really are.

This mayor of Minneapolis Jacob Freys reaction the day after George Floyd was killed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P53-L0zf_Gs

This is slick. Because it fooled many ppl (not me) like he gives a shit. But many whites n non blks have no problem acknowledging that blk ppl have been and get shit on. Nice words but never talk specifically about what they're gonna do. Just say "it was tragedy" "racism is wrong" sigh and pause n act like your chocking up and then sing a song at the end.

As I've always said.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS PLAY BOTH SIDES.

Bcoz today when Mayor Frey was asked if he was going to defund the police....then he started splainin'....and Black people there literally told him to "get the f*ck outta here"..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Suz_HC0XG00

See what happens when the conversation turns to resources? They all sound the same. Telling us what the problem is (like we don't already know) with no real intentions on providing solutions. We tired of that. Not falling for the Trojan horse no more.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why couldn't a loving family member provide a better photo than a facetime selfie?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God bless George Floyd. That poor innocent man was executed on the street by a white devil. A white devil with a callous heart.

The latest white supremacist narrative is that George Floyd was not such a good person.

***AS IF IT IS OKAY NOW, THAT WE GO AROUND EXECUTING PEOPLE WHO WE THINK ARE NOT SUCH GOOD PEOPLE***

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

unusual this was posted on the eighteenth, is that george?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    God bless George Floyd. That poor innocent man was executed on the street by a white devil. A white devil with a callous heart.

The latest white supremacist narrative is that George Floyd was not such a good person.

***AS IF IT IS OKAY NOW, THAT WE GO AROUND EXECUTING PEOPLE WHO WE THINK ARE NOT SUCH GOOD PEOPLE***
    He was a terrible man. Have you ever aimed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly? Awful excuse for a man. He was off his tits when arrested too.

Thread Information