Likes Likes:  141
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd murdered by cops

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Black man SHOT IN THE BACK AND KILLED WHILE RUNNING AWAY AND MERELY POINTING A TAZER AT POLICE

So nobody gets arrested ever if they don't approve of being arrested?

He very CLEARLY resisted arrest.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree play stupid games and win stupid prizes. But the stupid prize can never be an execution let it be an extra five years in jail or let it be solitary confinement or whatever the hell but it should never be an execution

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Call for backup...... the man had been totally ID'ed...... he wasn't going to escape arrest for very long.....

But I guess that's only good for TV.

In real life it's a lot quicker to shoot him in the back.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly call for backup. if he is so intoxicated like they said he is definitely not going to be running very far before he collapses in a stupor

and like I said he turned around and aim the taser which lit up temporarily like a Christmas bulb crying out loud and then he turned back to Sprint and as he begin sprinting again with his back turned to the police officer he was then executed with his back turned

El Kabong Guest

Exactly call for backup. if he is so intoxicated like they said he is definitely not going to be running very far before he collapses in a stupor

and like I said he turned around and aim the taser which lit up temporarily like a Christmas bulb crying out loud and then he turned back to Sprint and as he begin sprinting again with his back turned to the police officer he was then executed with his back turned
    A bit naive....why would a person resist arrest so hard?

Priors?
    Outstanding Warrants for God knows what?

The lesson of the day is DON'T RESIST ARREST. Or do and roll the dice...surely some people escape. Ted Bundy escaped a few times, Dahmer resisted arrest guess they should have been let go right?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not sure if you're saying I am naive or that that perspective is naive but I am certainly not naive that people obviously could have outstanding warrants or multiple outstanding warrants and or even felony warrants

I wasn't arguing that at all ....I would bet probably at least 75% that the guy had outstanding warrants by the way he was running. But another 25% could simply be he is intoxicated or simply scared or behaving irrationally

I'm just saying he should not have been shot in the back and executed

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

See, now I lean to the flip side. Firstly does a cop not get due process of any sort. Here's all I know, the man was found to be operating a vehicle while intoxicated. resisted arrest, punched a cop, disarmed him and subsequently turned and fired at him. A taser yep a taser but a taser is a weapon. I'm not all 'hey blast the crap out of him' but I don't think any of us can say we'd not rattle under exactly 2-3 seconds in that situation. Devils advocate but I just think we're entering an unrealistic load on people who are in a position to stop crime. It's a whole different world when we start saying 'let a guy go who just assaulted cops and attempted to target them' get away for another day. We say the cop knew he had a taser did the suspect know it was a taser. It sucks and no one should have died but this is a whole new can of worms requiring a cop to throw their hands up and walk away from literally 4,5 crimes committed. Things are going to get real messy.

El Kabong Guest

I'm not sure if you're saying I am naive or that that perspective is naive but I am certainly not naive that people obviously could have outstanding warrants or multiple outstanding warrants and or even felony warrants

I wasn't arguing that at all ....I would bet probably at least 75% that the guy had outstanding warrants by the way he was running. But another 25% could simply be he is intoxicated or simply scared or behaving irrationally

I'm just saying he should not have been shot in the back and executed
    You

Are

Naive

Nobody would accept being arrested if you had your way. And some people need and deserve to be arrested.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree I am definitely not an advocate of letting the guy just run away and tried to catch him another day. Why didn't they fire a warning shot? Why didn't they aim for the foot or the calf or the arm?

It's easy for us to say I guess we also do have to consider the perspective of the police officer who may indeed be quite angry after just getting punched

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    See, now I lean to the flip side. Firstly does a cop not get due process of any sort. Here's all I know, the man was found to be operating a vehicle while intoxicated. resisted arrest, punched a cop, disarmed him and subsequently turned and fired at him. A taser yep a taser but a taser is a weapon. I'm not all 'hey blast the crap out of him' but I don't think any of us can say we'd not rattle under exactly 2-3 seconds in that situation. Devils advocate but I just think we're entering an unrealistic load on people who are in a position to stop crime. It's a whole different world when we start saying 'let a guy go who just assaulted cops and attempted to target them' get away for another day. We say the cop knew he had a taser did the suspect know it was a taser. It sucks and no one should have died but this is a whole new can of worms requiring a cop to throw their hands up and walk away from literally 4,5 crimes committed. Things are going to get real messy.
    Well who could have seen this coming?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I could see it coming since about 2014 when Obama pretty much hypnotize the whole country into disrespecting law enforcement

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree I am definitely not an advocate of letting the guy just run away and tried to catch him another day. Why didn't they fire a warning shot? Why didn't they aim for the foot or the calf or the arm?

It's easy for us to say I guess we also do have to consider the perspective of the police officer who may indeed be quite angry after just getting punched
    You trained to fire center mass. Warning shot it's not a cartoon bud . And then burning down the Wendys ffs because a manager called the cops. Crazy days man.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Well who could have seen this coming?
    People lose perspective and the necessity to differentiate. We're in a world of 'all or nothing' now and are eroding middle ground.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Black man SHOT IN THE BACK AND KILLED WHILE RUNNING AWAY AND MERELY POINTING A TAZER AT POLICE

another staged scene
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the comic relief.

Thread Information