Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  114
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 481

Thread: George Floyd murdered by cops

Share/Bookmark
  1. #451
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,842
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2206
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops


    A bad egg does not mean the police black or white don't do a great job.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-30-2020 at 09:20 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    1. It's not what I believe it's a fact.
    I don't believe white people are superior to black people. However white people are in a superior position because the white man went into the lands of black people, robbed them of their land, killed them and put them under their yoke and way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Slavery proves it.
    No. It's proof that black people don't think like whites or should I say white supremacists. We don't see it as an act of superiority being able to kill or enslave white people, to go into white countries and put the white people of that nation under our heel and starve white people and poison them.

    If you think that's acting superior then that's on you.

    Gunpowder changed the game.

    Marco Polo brought it back to Europe and whites started using it to kill people with.

    This is the difference. White ppl have got something going for them that other black people don't have to the same extent.

    Whites love to kill.

    As a kid my father used to take me to a farm and I'd watch white people when they shoot a pheasant. When you'd shoot something, you'dgo crazy, like you were really getting your kicks.

    They never defeated the African armies until they got gunpowder. Then with their gunpowder, they came in. And that suited the white man cowardly nature bcoz anyone can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him and whites used it, and took over the world, with that gunpowder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    White privilege proves it
    Privilege means that you have a head start or an advantage. So if white people are superior then why do they feel they need a head-start over black people ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The subjugation of the black man proves it.
    Cmon - You don't feel or believe you are superior to a black man. No white man does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Gentrification proves it.
    Gentrification has nothing to with the superiority of white people and more to do with a system of racism which allows whites to more or less live wherever they wish with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets and using that to push black people out of the original area

    The system of white supremacy dictates that when a large influx of a certain population moves into an area, the property values change. While determining property values by race may no longer be official legal policy, it's still a part of reality.

    Also, there's a difference between one white moving into a black community because he or she is just starting out an needs an affordable place to live and a whole horde of wealthier, usually white people moving in and forcing original inhabitants out because the neighborhood has become trendy.

    But, then again, white people have been pushing non-white out of their homes without blinking ever since they got to this continent, so I guess old habits die hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The white man needs to teach the black man to stop envying him.

    Big D why did you say blacks don’t think like what’s but then changed it to white supremacist? You already said all whites are white supremacists why make the distinction now, don’t hold back big D. Let you racism shine amongst us.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,824
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    no one is equal. i am superior at certain things than other people & other people are superior at certain things than me. but we should all have the same freedoms
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,847
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

    A bad egg does not mean the police black or white don't do a great job.
    What an idiotic post.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,847
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    evil doesn't have a colour
    Sometimes it does and sometimes it’s blue just ask serpico
    so does the colour of someones skin make them do evil things?
    I wasn’t commenting on that I don’t believe skin color would account for ones actions but it seems those uniforms sometimes do
    not everyone in a uniform kills or abuses their power but they are order followers, if you follow orders over right & wrong you are the problem
    I’m not condemning every cop. I’ve had some as friends and have done business with them I’ve met plenty of decent cops. I don’t think these terrible actions we hear about make every police force or policeman bad but having some knowledge and how shit happens in one of my states biggest police forces makes me a little leery at times. I also was in a uniform a number of years and it can be a lot of power, if you are one to abuse such things or let it go to your head the wrong way it can get ugly quick. Fortunately we were able to hash out the idiots quickly but the circumstances were unique
    i wore a uniform, i was young & dumb & didn't know better, just followed family into it, one of the reasons i no longer follow orders of another man anymore
    Explains an awful lot. I said this to you months ago and you got your panties in a twist denying it.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  6. #456
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,824
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    evil doesn't have a colour
    Sometimes it does and sometimes it’s blue just ask serpico
    so does the colour of someones skin make them do evil things?
    I wasn’t commenting on that I don’t believe skin color would account for ones actions but it seems those uniforms sometimes do
    not everyone in a uniform kills or abuses their power but they are order followers, if you follow orders over right & wrong you are the problem
    I’m not condemning every cop. I’ve had some as friends and have done business with them I’ve met plenty of decent cops. I don’t think these terrible actions we hear about make every police force or policeman bad but having some knowledge and how shit happens in one of my states biggest police forces makes me a little leery at times. I also was in a uniform a number of years and it can be a lot of power, if you are one to abuse such things or let it go to your head the wrong way it can get ugly quick. Fortunately we were able to hash out the idiots quickly but the circumstances were unique
    i wore a uniform, i was young & dumb & didn't know better, just followed family into it, one of the reasons i no longer follow orders of another man anymore
    Explains an awful lot. I said this to you months ago and you got your panties in a twist denying it.
    what are you on about larry? what did you say to me months ago. what was i denying? no panties were twisted. it was just a natural progression. as far back as i know someone in my family has served. weren't you in a cult? so you must still follow what they told you yeh?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,847
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    You overcompensate.

    You come across like a parody. Your undermine any rational skepticism with you over the top military adherence to what you think you need to say to virtue signal your open eyed wokeness. Your aggression and confrontational bollocks doesn't make up for the fact that you have very little to say about anything. It's all just 'that is all bullshit'.

    If you have learned anything others you dismiss with your teenage sneering have not, here is the place to share it.

    We are all ears Nostradamus. Start some threads and beguile us with your amazing findings.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #458
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,824
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You overcompensate.

    You come across like a parody. Your undermine any rational skepticism with you over the top military adherence to what you think you need to say to virtue signal your open eyed wokeness. Your aggression and confrontational bollocks doesn't make up for the fact that you have very little to say about anything. It's all just 'that is all bullshit'.

    If you have learned anything others you dismiss with your teenage sneering have not, here is the place to share it.

    We are all ears Nostradamus. Start some threads and beguile us with your amazing findings.
    i say what i want to say spergy. you can always scroll right past. if it's bullshit i'll call it bullshit. you think i post for others? i post to point out how stupid people are
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,847
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You overcompensate.

    You come across like a parody. Your undermine any rational skepticism with you over the top military adherence to what you think you need to say to virtue signal your open eyed wokeness. Your aggression and confrontational bollocks doesn't make up for the fact that you have very little to say about anything. It's all just 'that is all bullshit'.

    If you have learned anything others you dismiss with your teenage sneering have not, here is the place to share it.

    We are all ears Nostradamus. Start some threads and beguile us with your amazing findings.
    i say what i want to say spergy. you can always scroll right past. if it's bullshit i'll call it bullshit. you think i post for others? i post to point out how stupid people are

    If you don't post for others who do you post for? Yourself?

    How many other people are you going to tell they are stupid...repeatedly?


    Start a thread or give us an insight not just a link or your usual insults.

    Tell us some of your amazing theories instead of just poo poohing everyone else.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,184
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2865
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    I don't believe white people are superior to black people. However white people are in a superior position because the white man went into the lands of black people, robbed them of their land, killed them and put them under their yoke and way.
    Hence superior. The white man was a superior thinker. We're dealing with facts not feelings. You're up in your feelings because hundreds of years ago the white man took over your hood. Bada bing bada boom. That's it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gunpowder changed the game. Marco Polo brought it back to Europe and whites started using it to kill people with.
    More proof of superior savvy thinking from the white man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    They never defeated the African armies until they got gunpowder. Then with their gunpowder, they came in. And that suited the white man cowardly nature bcoz anyone can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him and whites used it, and took over the world, with that gunpowder
    Yet more evidence of the white mans superior thinking. Perfectly illustrated by Raiders of the Lost Ark? You know the scene when whitey shoots the expert sword dueller?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Privilege means that you have a head start or an advantage. So if white people are superior then why do they feel they need a head-start over black people ?
    Since when did the white man need a head start unless racing Usain Bolt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Cmon - You don't feel or believe you are superior to a black man. No white man does
    Not in a sprint with Usain Bolt, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gentrification has nothing to with the superiority of white people and more to do with a system of racism.....
    I have a better example of gentrification. Now check this shit, right? Star Wars!!! Those movies are all about how the white man keeps the black man down, even in a galaxy far far away. Check this. You got cracker farm boy, Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god! Now, Vader, he's a spiritual brother, down with the Force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a lightsaber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fucking universe; gets a whole clan of whites together and they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now, what the fuck do you call that? GENTRIFICATION!!! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote, unquote, "safe for white folks." And Jedi is the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside the black man wants to be white!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The white man needs to teach the black man to stop envying him.
    @Denilson - Why did you choose Donald duck (evil whitey) instead of Daffy (beautiful black feathered visage)? Envy. Your subconscious oozes of white man envy.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  11. #461
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,824
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    I don't believe white people are superior to black people. However white people are in a superior position because the white man went into the lands of black people, robbed them of their land, killed them and put them under their yoke and way.
    Hence superior. The white man was a superior thinker. We're dealing with facts not feelings. You're up in your feelings because hundreds of years ago the white man took over your hood. Bada bing bada boom. That's it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gunpowder changed the game. Marco Polo brought it back to Europe and whites started using it to kill people with.
    More proof of superior savvy thinking from the white man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    They never defeated the African armies until they got gunpowder. Then with their gunpowder, they came in. And that suited the white man cowardly nature bcoz anyone can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him and whites used it, and took over the world, with that gunpowder
    Yet more evidence of the white mans superior thinking. Perfectly illustrated by Raiders of the Lost Ark? You know the scene when whitey shoots the expert sword dueller?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Privilege means that you have a head start or an advantage. So if white people are superior then why do they feel they need a head-start over black people ?
    Since when did the white man need a head start unless racing Usain Bolt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Cmon - You don't feel or believe you are superior to a black man. No white man does
    Not in a sprint with Usain Bolt, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gentrification has nothing to with the superiority of white people and more to do with a system of racism.....
    I have a better example of gentrification. Now check this shit, right? Star Wars!!! Those movies are all about how the white man keeps the black man down, even in a galaxy far far away. Check this. You got cracker farm boy, Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god! Now, Vader, he's a spiritual brother, down with the Force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a lightsaber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fucking universe; gets a whole clan of whites together and they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now, what the fuck do you call that? GENTRIFICATION!!! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote, unquote, "safe for white folks." And Jedi is the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside the black man wants to be white!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The white man needs to teach the black man to stop envying him.
    @Denilson - Why did you choose Donald duck (evil whitey) instead of Daffy (beautiful black feathered visage)? Envy. Your subconscious oozes of white man envy.
    what's a nubian?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,824
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You overcompensate.

    You come across like a parody. Your undermine any rational skepticism with you over the top military adherence to what you think you need to say to virtue signal your open eyed wokeness. Your aggression and confrontational bollocks doesn't make up for the fact that you have very little to say about anything. It's all just 'that is all bullshit'.

    If you have learned anything others you dismiss with your teenage sneering have not, here is the place to share it.

    We are all ears Nostradamus. Start some threads and beguile us with your amazing findings.
    i say what i want to say spergy. you can always scroll right past. if it's bullshit i'll call it bullshit. you think i post for others? i post to point out how stupid people are

    If you don't post for others who do you post for? Yourself?

    How many other people are you going to tell they are stupid...repeatedly?


    Start a thread or give us an insight not just a link or your usual insults.

    Tell us some of your amazing theories instead of just poo poohing everyone else.
    yes i post my own views & opinions. i'll tell as many people they are stupid, repeatedly as needs to be done. sounds like you are trying to control how i use the forum. i only poo poo idiots
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,184
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2865
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    I don't believe white people are superior to black people. However white people are in a superior position because the white man went into the lands of black people, robbed them of their land, killed them and put them under their yoke and way.
    Hence superior. The white man was a superior thinker. We're dealing with facts not feelings. You're up in your feelings because hundreds of years ago the white man took over your hood. Bada bing bada boom. That's it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gunpowder changed the game. Marco Polo brought it back to Europe and whites started using it to kill people with.
    More proof of superior savvy thinking from the white man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    They never defeated the African armies until they got gunpowder. Then with their gunpowder, they came in. And that suited the white man cowardly nature bcoz anyone can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him and whites used it, and took over the world, with that gunpowder
    Yet more evidence of the white mans superior thinking. Perfectly illustrated by Raiders of the Lost Ark? You know the scene when whitey shoots the expert sword dueller?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Privilege means that you have a head start or an advantage. So if white people are superior then why do they feel they need a head-start over black people ?
    Since when did the white man need a head start unless racing Usain Bolt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Cmon - You don't feel or believe you are superior to a black man. No white man does
    Not in a sprint with Usain Bolt, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gentrification has nothing to with the superiority of white people and more to do with a system of racism.....
    I have a better example of gentrification. Now check this shit, right? Star Wars!!! Those movies are all about how the white man keeps the black man down, even in a galaxy far far away. Check this. You got cracker farm boy, Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god! Now, Vader, he's a spiritual brother, down with the Force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a lightsaber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fucking universe; gets a whole clan of whites together and they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now, what the fuck do you call that? GENTRIFICATION!!! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote, unquote, "safe for white folks." And Jedi is the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside the black man wants to be white!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The white man needs to teach the black man to stop envying him.
    @Denilson - Why did you choose Donald duck (evil whitey) instead of Daffy (beautiful black feathered visage)? Envy. Your subconscious oozes of white man envy.
    what's a nubian?
    Shut the fuck up!!!
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,824
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    I don't believe white people are superior to black people. However white people are in a superior position because the white man went into the lands of black people, robbed them of their land, killed them and put them under their yoke and way.
    Hence superior. The white man was a superior thinker. We're dealing with facts not feelings. You're up in your feelings because hundreds of years ago the white man took over your hood. Bada bing bada boom. That's it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gunpowder changed the game. Marco Polo brought it back to Europe and whites started using it to kill people with.
    More proof of superior savvy thinking from the white man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    They never defeated the African armies until they got gunpowder. Then with their gunpowder, they came in. And that suited the white man cowardly nature bcoz anyone can take a gun and stand at a distance and shoot at something that's no danger to him and whites used it, and took over the world, with that gunpowder
    Yet more evidence of the white mans superior thinking. Perfectly illustrated by Raiders of the Lost Ark? You know the scene when whitey shoots the expert sword dueller?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Privilege means that you have a head start or an advantage. So if white people are superior then why do they feel they need a head-start over black people ?
    Since when did the white man need a head start unless racing Usain Bolt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Cmon - You don't feel or believe you are superior to a black man. No white man does
    Not in a sprint with Usain Bolt, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Gentrification has nothing to with the superiority of white people and more to do with a system of racism.....
    I have a better example of gentrification. Now check this shit, right? Star Wars!!! Those movies are all about how the white man keeps the black man down, even in a galaxy far far away. Check this. You got cracker farm boy, Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god! Now, Vader, he's a spiritual brother, down with the Force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a lightsaber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fucking universe; gets a whole clan of whites together and they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now, what the fuck do you call that? GENTRIFICATION!!! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote, unquote, "safe for white folks." And Jedi is the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside the black man wants to be white!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The white man needs to teach the black man to stop envying him.
    @Denilson - Why did you choose Donald duck (evil whitey) instead of Daffy (beautiful black feathered visage)? Envy. Your subconscious oozes of white man envy.
    what's a nubian?
    Shut the fuck up!!!
    well isn't all that true?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,308
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1977
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    [QUOTE=TIC;1556117]
    what's a nubian?[/QUOTE]

    I was wondering about that myself, and thought I would do some research.

    I turned on some music as background, I think it was Le Chic with Niles Rodgers, as it happens.

    Anyway, a Nubian is a large breed of goat which is highly prized for the butterfat content of its milk. Here is a handy link

    http://www.anglonubiangoatsociety.com/

    Darth Vader being referred to as Nubian means he is the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of all time)
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Dopey Cops thread.
    By Andre in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 11:21 PM
  2. Experts say Gatti was murdered
    By skel1983 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 05:49 AM
  3. do they air cops in the UK?
    By SalTheButcher in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 01:17 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing