Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  114
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 481

Thread: George Floyd murdered by cops

Share/Bookmark
  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    This fix is in.



    A 500k bail? They are clearly setting it up so this bitch can walk and he or they only have to pay 10% so it's really only 50k bond.

    Meanwhile


    The 9$ theft was his third offence, I presume under Alabama Law its 3 strikes and you are out.
    Just thought I would clear that one up.

    Show me similar white people who have spent that amount in Shawshank for bullsh*t like this dude.
    Law is the law 3 strikes and you are out, he was aware of the time for his crime, so stop bleating he is a criminal.

    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,826
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Atlanta Burning



    Houston Burning



    This is why cities are burning around the country.

    Hardcore white supremacists have been allowed to infiltrate law enforcement and officials refuse to do anything about the deadly consequences of that.

    So citizens have taken matters into their own hands to bring justice







    Massive support for the Proud Boys here on this site.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2205
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Atlanta Burning



    Houston Burning



    This is why cities are burning around the country.

    Hardcore white supremacists have been allowed to infiltrate law enforcement and officials refuse to do anything about the deadly consequences of that.

    So citizens have taken matters into their own hands to bring justice







    Massive support for the Proud Boys here on this site.
    Never actually heard of proud boys if I am honest.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you can see why they have been pushing all this bullshit with masks. it is so those that are being violent, causing damage & looting can't be identified
    BWAHAHA! Fucking priceless. How easily manipulated are you? Start thinking for yourself and stop guzzling the conspirasade matey.
    well the masks won't protect you from a virus if it was real, easy to plant people to cause trouble we you can't identify them you dopey cunt
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    As with looters, Denilson distracts from the real issues here. By being the fanatical loon he is, all he accomplishes is providing cannon fodder to those who cannot bring themselves to denounce George Floyd's killing for the only thing it can be....... cold-blooded, racist-fueled murder.

    Here's something someone put on Facebook, a few months old, but still very telling...........


    https://www.abc10.com/article/news/l...ctj2dY5VkGtWEg


    Black man with his hands up..... getting kicked in the back by a cowardly, angry, power-drunk, racist white piece of trash masquerading as a police officer.

    If that fucking asshole wasn't immediately stripped of his badge, thrown in jail, and raped by half a dozen dudes named Bubba, Tank, etc,......... justice wasn't really done.

    This shit occurs far too often...... and just like with anything else America just turns a fucking blind eye to it.

    Bemoan the riots all you want. It's the only way to get people's attention, it seems.
    I disagree, I think it is a distraction. I encourage protests, this looting and burning I don’t think those people give a fuck about anyone. But hey that’s just me.


    Well, let's put it this way. Lethal abuse of power by racist white cops against black men has persisted for years now.

    Nothing ever gets done about it. Case by case.... sure. Sometimes they get it right..... other times they don't. Every time it takes too damn long.

    Meanwhile, nothing ever gets truly changed. But white people are not affected. It's not their problem. So why fret?

    Meanwhile, you got clowns like Denilson claiming EVERY white is a white supremacist, providing an easy target for everyone (including me)....... and distracting us from the REAL problem that exists.

    Rinse and repeat....... just like the school shootings, church shootings, mall shootings..... etc.

    Society frets for a bit...... then life continues as usual.

    Somewhere in space above this flat Earth, there is a flying saucer full of aliens laughing their asses off at humanity and their collective stupidity.



    Riots bad? Check.

    Yet nothing else seems to be getting the attention of white America or the powers that be.

    I say let 'em riot a bit.

    One virus a year is more than enough.
    They are destroying neighborhoods, business, cars jobs and who knows what else, yeah let em riot. No harm done.

    Yes..... and it seems to have spread to other cities too.

    The nerve of a race of people finally getting fed up with the refusal of government and society to take concrete actions to stop this festering boil of racism, especially by those who are PAID TO UPHOLD THE LAW.

    Seems COVID-19 isn't the only virus spreading through society.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,089
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Massive support for the Proud Boys here on this site.
    From the article

    Reached on Wednesday, Bakker told the Sun-Times in a series of text messages that he was never a member of the Proud Boys. He didn’t deny he took part in the group chat but claimed it was “dedicated to a discussion about [antifascists] which later led to me being doxed,” referring to the practice of revealing someone’s personal information online, which he called “illegal.”

    “I cut all my ties with them shortly after,” added Bakker.

    Though he admits that he invited other members of the group chat to hang out, Bakker said those interactions weren’t tied to any affiliation with the Proud Boys and were simply “impromptu gatherings to have a few drinks and have discussions.” He said that some of the meetings included African Americans, Latinos, Jews and “even a Marxist” — and that their presence proves that the accusations against him “are wrong.”


    Seems reason, logic, and nuance evade you Beanz. You're over eager to seek a bastardized form of justice more akin to vengeance. A true lynch mob mentality....matey
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,826
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Massive support for the Proud Boys here on this site.
    From the article

    Reached on Wednesday, Bakker told the Sun-Times in a series of text messages that he was never a member of the Proud Boys. He didn’t deny he took part in the group chat but claimed it was “dedicated to a discussion about [antifascists] which later led to me being doxed,” referring to the practice of revealing someone’s personal information online, which he called “illegal.”

    “I cut all my ties with them shortly after,” added Bakker.

    Though he admits that he invited other members of the group chat to hang out, Bakker said those interactions weren’t tied to any affiliation with the Proud Boys and were simply “impromptu gatherings to have a few drinks and have discussions.” He said that some of the meetings included African Americans, Latinos, Jews and “even a Marxist” — and that their presence proves that the accusations against him “are wrong.”


    Seems reason, logic, and nuance evade you Beanz. You're over eager to seek a bastardized form of justice more akin to vengeance. A true lynch mob mentality....matey

    You are a Proud Boy supporter and advocate yourself. You love using the word Lynch, almost like you are a bit too familiar with it. You were given every opportunity to stop making excuse for these bastards and now here you are admitting you are more worried about the rights of murdering racists than that of the people they routinely kill.

    Fuck you, now your hood has fallen off.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,089
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are a Proud Boy supporter and advocate yourself. You love using the word Lynch, almost like you are a bit too familiar with it. You were given every opportunity to stop making excuse for these bastards and now here you are admitting you are more worried about the rights of murdering racists than that of the people they routinely kill.

    Fuck you, now your hood has fallen off.
    That's a scorching hot take you have there Beanz. Too bad it's not based in reality. You assume quite a bit and based on those assumptions you're now accusing me of the most abhorrent behavior.


    You're demented and the next time you attempt to offer an olive branch you just sit on that.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are a Proud Boy supporter and advocate yourself. You love using the word Lynch, almost like you are a bit too familiar with it. You were given every opportunity to stop making excuse for these bastards and now here you are admitting you are more worried about the rights of murdering racists than that of the people they routinely kill.

    Fuck you, now your hood has fallen off.
    That's a scorching hot take you have there Beanz. Too bad it's not based in reality. You assume quite a bit and based on those assumptions you're now accusing me of the most abhorrent behavior.


    You're demented and the next time you attempt to offer an olive branch you just sit on that.
    Who brought up the proud boys? Big D did.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are a Proud Boy supporter and advocate yourself. You love using the word Lynch, almost like you are a bit too familiar with it. You were given every opportunity to stop making excuse for these bastards and now here you are admitting you are more worried about the rights of murdering racists than that of the people they routinely kill.

    Fuck you, now your hood has fallen off.
    That's a scorching hot take you have there Beanz. Too bad it's not based in reality. You assume quite a bit and based on those assumptions you're now accusing me of the most abhorrent behavior.


    You're demented and the next time you attempt to offer an olive branch you just sit on that.


    His olive branches have always been temporary and hypocritical. With any luck, he'll put you on "permanent ignore" and reduce his pitying and empathetic circle even further.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are a Proud Boy supporter and advocate yourself. You love using the word Lynch, almost like you are a bit too familiar with it. You were given every opportunity to stop making excuse for these bastards and now here you are admitting you are more worried about the rights of murdering racists than that of the people they routinely kill.

    Fuck you, now your hood has fallen off.
    That's a scorching hot take you have there Beanz. Too bad it's not based in reality. You assume quite a bit and based on those assumptions you're now accusing me of the most abhorrent behavior.


    You're demented and the next time you attempt to offer an olive branch you just sit on that.


    His olive branches have always been temporary and hypocritical. With any luck, he'll put you on "permanent ignore" and reduce his pitying and empathetic circle even further.
    He is still mentioning me and miles and we are on lifetime ignore

  12. #87
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    BTW..........


    Multiple videos have surfaced on social media of white people dressed in black, wearing masks...... calmly breaking store windows and setting businesses on fire.

    The stench of humanity continues.

    Whatever the fucking reason.

    Whether it's to:

    • Discredit the peaceful, civil protests regarding Floyd's MURDER
    • Continue to fan the flames of racism that continue to consume the country
    • Some other convoluted conspiracy theory I'm sure TIC would be more than happy to tell us about.....



    Whatever the fucking reason..........

    This shit just keeps getting deeper and deeper.




    Maybe this time they'll listen.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    BTW..........


    Multiple videos have surfaced on social media of white people dressed in black, wearing masks...... calmly breaking store windows and setting businesses on fire.

    The stench of humanity continues.

    Whatever the fucking reason.

    Whether it's to:

    • Discredit the peaceful, civil protests regarding Floyd's MURDER
    • Continue to fan the flames of racism that continue to consume the country
    • Some other convoluted conspiracy theory I'm sure TIC would be more than happy to tell us about.....



    Whatever the fucking reason..........

    This shit just keeps getting deeper and deeper.




    Maybe this time they'll listen.
    You might as well post them I don’t do social media haven’t seen them. Wouldn’t make much difference to me anyone who riots and destroys areas where people live and work are assholes period

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,395
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    32
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    No because they have a fatal flaw. That is called insecurity. They are terrified of those downtrodden communities because they know that if those people ever become empowered it will clearly dominate them in all aspects of life and society.

    They have a very brutal strategy. First day brutalize. Then they gaslight their victims. Then when the victim start to get some self-awareness of the situation and protest they then demonize those people.

    In the end they try to apply their smug logic to the situation and they expect these people who have been downtrodden for 400 years with all of the soul murder and all of the psychic abuse that gets passed on from generation to generation, to simply pick themselves up by their bootstraps and to apply pure logic to their miserable plight.

    IT IS THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF LET THEM EAT CAKE AND NO UNFORTUNATELY THEY WILL NOT LISTEN THIS TIME EITHER.

    The same thing will happen to them that happened when that Queen said LET THEM EAT CAKE.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    17
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    This fix is in.



    A 500k bail? They are clearly setting it up so this bitch can walk and he or they only have to pay 10% so it's really only 50k bond.

    Meanwhile


    The 9$ theft was his third offence, I presume under Alabama Law its 3 strikes and you are out.
    Just thought I would clear that one up.

    Show me similar white people who have spent that amount in Shawshank for bullsh*t like this dude.
    Law is the law 3 strikes and you are out, he was aware of the time for his crime, so stop bleating he is a criminal.

    Show me similar white people who have spent that amount in Shawshank for bullsh*t like this dude

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Dopey Cops thread.
    By Andre in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 11:21 PM
  2. Experts say Gatti was murdered
    By skel1983 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 05:49 AM
  3. do they air cops in the UK?
    By SalTheButcher in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 01:17 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing