Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Anyone who thinks that institutionalized racism does not exist is only kidding themselves. I have worked with Police as a prosecution case worker and law clerk in the past, that i would not sit and have a beer with, because they were such racist twats, and that is here in the UK. It is rife, and ignorant people do not like to be confronted with the brutal consequences of their own arrogant refusal to grow up and change. I have seen it from both sides, at demonstrations and protests were both Police plants and tabloid shit stirrers have tried to incite violence and kettle people into alleys full of counter protestors or waiting police with batons, and where thugs have spooked coppers horses or lobbed a brick before disappearing into another group and changing their shirts.

The fact that George Floyds killers were willing to be so blatant and carry out a state sponsored execution in front of a crowd is sickening. And yet look here at so many trying to pretend that it had nothing to do with race, and insisting still that the benefit of the doubt, which is never extended to black people and other minorities, must be given to these cowardly fuckers hiding behind a uniform?

And then to rub salt into the wound they insist that they are failing to condemn the unforgivable when they see it because they are worried about law and order and criminality? are they fuck. It is all about wanting to be on the right side and nothing to do with decency or just acting like a fucking human being for once.
The murder happened, but we just do not know if it was racial considering their personal history. Would you have a personal history with a black person if you were racist? It is on the process to determine what the motivations were.

I am no side here, but just saying 'Maybe racial, but maybe not racially motivated'. I do not know and I think that is the most honest stance one can have.
Stupidest Question of 2020.

Yeah, you might have one, a very, very abusive one.