Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

Newark

No arrests, minimal damage. Black city with a Black Mayor. Anger expressed in a peaceful way not met with force.

Again way down the news agenda.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/01/n...rge-floyd.html
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A lot of white people looting and in Minneapolis you have meat heads firing non-lethal rounds at people just standing at their porch

https://twitter.com/Trini6819Irvin/s...18657353400320
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep. Bang on. Camden New Jersey a 99% black city has had zero problems. white racists and white supremacists have been infiltrating these protests to try to make the protesters look bad.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone who thinks that institutionalized racism does not exist is only kidding themselves. I have worked with Police as a prosecution case worker and law clerk in the past, that i would not sit and have a beer with, because they were such racist twats, and that is here in the UK. It is rife, and ignorant people do not like to be confronted with the brutal consequences of their own arrogant refusal to grow up and change. I have seen it from both sides, at demonstrations and protests were both Police plants and tabloid shit stirrers have tried to incite violence and kettle people into alleys full of counter protestors or waiting police with batons, and where thugs have spooked coppers horses or lobbed a brick before disappearing into another group and changing their shirts.

The fact that George Floyds killers were willing to be so blatant and carry out a state sponsored execution in front of a crowd is sickening. And yet look here at so many trying to pretend that it had nothing to do with race, and insisting still that the benefit of the doubt, which is never extended to black people and other minorities, must be given to these cowardly fuckers hiding behind a uniform?

And then to rub salt into the wound they insist that they are failing to condemn the unforgivable when they see it because they are worried about law and order and criminality? are they fuck. It is all about wanting to be on the right side and nothing to do with decency or just acting like a fucking human being for once.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bang on

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i went to see what was going on at a covid 19 rally a few days ago, the moment they thought 200 people were outside the parliament house, they warned fines would be issued if we didn't move on. but no issues with fifteen hundred people for a blm protest. it so easy to see through the bullshit
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Anyone who thinks that institutionalized racism does not exist is only kidding themselves. I have worked with Police as a prosecution case worker and law clerk in the past, that i would not sit and have a beer with, because they were such racist twats, and that is here in the UK. It is rife, and ignorant people do not like to be confronted with the brutal consequences of their own arrogant refusal to grow up and change. I have seen it from both sides, at demonstrations and protests were both Police plants and tabloid shit stirrers have tried to incite violence and kettle people into alleys full of counter protestors or waiting police with batons, and where thugs have spooked coppers horses or lobbed a brick before disappearing into another group and changing their shirts.

The fact that George Floyds killers were willing to be so blatant and carry out a state sponsored execution in front of a crowd is sickening. And yet look here at so many trying to pretend that it had nothing to do with race, and insisting still that the benefit of the doubt, which is never extended to black people and other minorities, must be given to these cowardly fuckers hiding behind a uniform?

And then to rub salt into the wound they insist that they are failing to condemn the unforgivable when they see it because they are worried about law and order and criminality? are they fuck. It is all about wanting to be on the right side and nothing to do with decency or just acting like a fucking human being for once.
    The murder happened, but we just do not know if it was racial considering their personal history. Would you have a personal history with a black person if you were racist? It is on the process to determine what the motivations were.

I am no side here, but just saying 'Maybe racial, but maybe not racially motivated'. I do not know and I think that is the most honest stance one can have.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

The murder happened, but we just do not know if it was racial considering their personal history. Would you have a personal history with a black person if you were racist? It is on the process to determine what the motivations were.

I am no side here, but just saying 'Maybe racial, but maybe not racially motivated'. I do not know and I think that is the most honest stance one can have.
    can you prove to me it's real
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We have also seen you defend the police leading brick throwing Muslims to peaceful Tommy Robinson supporters and have been far more vocal on this issue than yet another example of a young girl raped by men of different races in the UK, but seen herself arrested.

For sure there is institutionalized racism and unfortunately I consider the views of people like you part of that problem too. We should not treat any group differently in the eyes of the law and as seen with grooming that indeed does happen and continues to happen.

There are racist officers and elements in systems, but my personal stance is nobody should be treated differently within the legal system.

I am not particularly racist, beyond accepting that there are scientifically supported group differences which you yourself agree exist, so please pack in the racist nonsense.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post

All I have is the existing footage. For that I am taking a leap and assuming he was killed.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I have is the existing footage. For that I am taking a leap and assuming he was killed.
    that is honest, just pointing out that we don't know the murder happened. i have seen footage of leprechauns, doesn't mean i know they are real. there is so much wrong with the scene & footage

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The way that cop has one hand in his pocket says a lot. I am currently avoiding the news for a while. There is a lack of humanity abound at the moment. Enough to go around for everyone. It’s very disappointing plus going from three or whatever months of twenty four seven wuhan virus coverage to this shit it’s like wtf. Go to work today see smashed windows at the place I get my coffee literally a half a block from where I work. As I was leaving at 5 it was starting to pick up again. Burning historic churches, lovely. Sunday I was supposed to volunteer at a food drive. The last two times I went cars were waiting for hours to get a load of food, got the call it was cancelled to do the riots. I started swearing as the organizer who called me told me it was cancelled. They only have two or three weeks left and this cancellation day may not be able to be made up. Believe it or not it’s actually hard to volunteer at these places. They have a waiting list of volunteers. Anyway it’s just what it is now, just gotta roll with it

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    The way that cop has one hand in his pocket says a lot. I am currently avoiding the news for a while. There is a lack of humanity abound at the moment. Enough to go around for everyone. It’s very disappointing plus going from three or whatever months of twenty four seven wuhan virus coverage to this shit it’s like wtf. Go to work today see smashed windows at the place I get my coffee literally a half a block from where I work. As I was leaving at 5 it was starting to pick up again. Burning historic churches, lovely. Sunday I was supposed to volunteer at a food drive. The last two times I went cars were waiting for hours to get a load of food, got the call it was cancelled to do the riots. I started swearing as the organizer who called me told me it was cancelled. They only have two or three weeks left and this cancellation day may not be able to be made up. Believe it or not it’s actually hard to volunteer at these places. They have a waiting list of volunteers. Anyway it’s just what it is now, just gotta roll with it
    if you look at any one bit of the footage look at the emf guys. they are armed & wearing vests & don't follow protocol. did you see anyone check for a pulse prior to them arriving?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you look at any one bit of the footage look at the emf guys. they are armed & wearing vests & don't follow protocol. did you see anyone check for a pulse prior to them arriving?
    Dude I’ll be honest I just saw the knee to the neck and the cop nonchalantly putting his hands in his pocket. It looked like a take down pin to me that should have been stopped the moment the dude was under control. I’m going by what I saw, I didn’t see any video of pulse checking or cpr, having done take downs and witnessing them I believe it was real. I didn’t read the coroner report as I have decided to shut this shit off for a bit. I’m seeing the riots around here that’s more than enough. Fuck I’d take a vacation right now if it were possible. My wife’s company put her on paid furlough due to wuhan, wtf, why didn’t I get that.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dude I’ll be honest I just saw the knee to the neck and the cop nonchalantly putting his hands in his pocket. It looked like a take down pin to me that should have been stopped the moment the dude was under control. I’m going by what I saw, I didn’t see any video of pulse checking or cpr, having done take downs and witnessing them I believe it was real. I didn’t read the coroner report as I have decided to shut this shit off for a bit. I’m seeing the riots around here that’s more than enough. Fuck I’d take a vacation right now if it were possible. My wife’s company put her on paid furlough due to wuhan, wtf, why didn’t I get that.
    i'm good with that, i will say that i have seen many movie fight scenes that look real but that is not proof that they are

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Thread Information