Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    And this is why I hate the term "minority"

White women are minorities but they're 100% team white supremacy

Trumps wants to kill black people. That's what this message basically says

But with white people very different tone

Big D what laws and destruction did the other group you pointed out break and commit?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As with looters, Denilson distracts from the real issues here. By being the fanatical loon he is, all he accomplishes is providing cannon fodder to those who cannot bring themselves to denounce George Floyd's killing for the only thing it can be....... cold-blooded, racist-fueled murder.

Here's something someone put on Facebook, a few months old, but still very telling...........

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/l...ctj2dY5VkGtWEg

Black man with his hands up..... getting kicked in the back by a cowardly, angry, power-drunk, racist white piece of trash masquerading as a police officer.

If that fucking asshole wasn't immediately stripped of his badge, thrown in jail, and raped by half a dozen dudes named Bubba, Tank, etc,......... justice wasn't really done.

This shit occurs far too often...... and just like with anything else America just turns a fucking blind eye to it.

Bemoan the riots all you want. It's the only way to get people's attention, it seems.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    As with looters, Denilson distracts from the real issues here. By being the fanatical loon he is, all he accomplishes is providing cannon fodder to those who cannot bring themselves to denounce George Floyd's killing for the only thing it can be....... cold-blooded, racist-fueled murder.

Here's something someone put on Facebook, a few months old, but still very telling...........

Black man with his hands up..... getting kicked in the back by a cowardly, angry, power-drunk, racist white piece of trash masquerading as a police officer.

If that fucking asshole wasn't immediately stripped of his badge, thrown in jail, and raped by half a dozen dudes named Bubba, Tank, etc,......... justice wasn't really done.

This shit occurs far too often...... and just like with anything else America just turns a fucking blind eye to it.

Bemoan the riots all you want. It's the only way to get people's attention, it seems.
    I disagree, I think it is a distraction. I encourage protests, this looting and burning I don’t think those people give a fuck about anyone. But hey that’s just me.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you can see why they have been pushing all this bullshit with masks. it is so those that are being violent, causing damage & looting can't be identified
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I disagree, I think it is a distraction. I encourage protests, this looting and burning I don’t think those people give a fuck about anyone. But hey that’s just me.

Well, let's put it this way. Lethal abuse of power by racist white cops against black men has persisted for years now.

Nothing ever gets done about it. Case by case.... sure. Sometimes they get it right..... other times they don't. Every time it takes too damn long.

Meanwhile, nothing ever gets truly changed. But white people are not affected. It's not their problem. So why fret?

Meanwhile, you got clowns like Denilson claiming EVERY white is a white supremacist, providing an easy target for everyone (including me)....... and distracting us from the REAL problem that exists.

Rinse and repeat....... just like the school shootings, church shootings, mall shootings..... etc.

Society frets for a bit...... then life continues as usual.

Somewhere in space above this flat Earth, there is a flying saucer full of aliens laughing their asses off at humanity and their collective stupidity.

Riots bad? Check.

Yet nothing else seems to be getting the attention of white America or the powers that be.

I say let 'em riot a bit.

One virus a year is more than enough.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN, I QUOTED THIS LAST WEEK:

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.: '"RIOTING IS THE LANGUAGE OF THE UNHEARD VOICES."

All these white people want to condemn the rioting, fuck, when were they ever enslaved and raped and whipped and lynched for 400 years? Total fucking let them eat cake mentality. You spoon-fed mofos would whine if you had a 50 minute commute or you had $200 in the bank, or if you lost 1 of your 3 houses FFS. These poor people have been living this shit for CENTURIES. How the fuck can YOU understand the reasons for their rioting? READ MY LIPS: YOU CAN NEVER.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And as usual they roll out their broken ass kissers out

Always a wagging finger and yelling at something they have the power to prevent in the beginning, but now that there's an uprising and ws businesses are being burned down,they're mad.

The role of the black politician in America is to make these protests harmless to white supremacy's property and economic interests, to provide a barrier of protection as to insulate white supremacy from the consequences of its actions.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, let's put it this way. Lethal abuse of power by racist white cops against black men has persisted for years now.

Nothing ever gets done about it. Case by case.... sure. Sometimes they get it right..... other times they don't. Every time it takes too damn long.

Meanwhile, nothing ever gets truly changed. But white people are not affected. It's not their problem. So why fret?

Meanwhile, you got clowns like Denilson claiming EVERY white is a white supremacist, providing an easy target for everyone (including me)....... and distracting us from the REAL problem that exists.

Rinse and repeat....... just like the school shootings, church shootings, mall shootings..... etc.

Somewhere in space above this flat Earth, there is a flying saucer full of aliens laughing their asses off at humanity and their collective stupidity.

Riots bad? Check.

Yet nothing else seems to be getting the attention of white America or the powers that be.

They are destroying neighborhoods, business, cars jobs and who knows what else, yeah let em riot. No harm done.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Riots bad? Check.

They are destroying neighborhoods, business, cars jobs and who knows what else, yeah let em riot. No harm done.
    MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.: '"RIOTING IS THE LANGUAGE OF THE UNHEARD VOICES."

All these white people want to condemn the rioting, fuck, when were they ever enslaved and raped and whipped and lynched for 400 years? Total fucking let them eat cake mentality. You spoon-fed mofos would whine if you had a long commute or you had $200 in the bank, or if you lost 1 of your 3 houses FFS. These poor people have been living this shit for CENTURIES. How the fuck can YOU understand the reasons for their rioting? READ MY LIPS: YOU CAN NEVER.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Big D I don’t give what color the person is who is doing it, it’s fucked up regardless of race. Blame CNN they are putting pics of black people not zooming in on the whites. I will admit if the crowd got into a Rolex store I would be tempted to go in.
    If you have more concern and outrage over folks' reaction to cops killing an unarmed black man than you have over those cops killing that unarmed black man, you're doing life wrong...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fix is in.

A 500k bail? They are clearly setting it up so this bitch can walk and he or they only have to pay 10% so it's really only 50k bond.

Meanwhile

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep. Same ol same ol. 10% and he walks. 50k should be easy for that cunt to cough up. He better go into hiding if he walks.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fix is in.

A 500k bail? They are clearly setting it up so this bitch can walk and he or they only have to pay 10% so it's really only 50k bond.

Meanwhile

The 9$ theft was his third offence, I presume under Alabama Law its 3 strikes and you are out.
    Just thought I would clear that one up.

Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    This fix is in.

Meanwhile

The 9$ theft was his third offence, I presume under Alabama Law its 3 strikes and you are out.
    Just thought I would clear that one up.

Show me similar white people who have spent that amount in Shawshank for bullsh*t like this dude.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    you can see why they have been pushing all this bullshit with masks. it is so those that are being violent, causing damage & looting can't be identified
    BWAHAHA! Fucking priceless. How easily manipulated are you? Start thinking for yourself and stop guzzling the conspirasade matey.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information