Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

I don't know about no race war..... but I know it's a sad day when even the news we see with our own eyes are subjected to the cries of Fake News, conspiracies, and other such B.S.

Seems humans have developed this hyper-need for mystery (cue suspense music), as just plain in-your-face news are just too damn boring.

Maybe Floyd was actually an advanced hologram deployed in the middle of the street and never really happened.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I don't know about no race war..... but I know it's a sad day when even the news we see with our own eyes are subjected to the cries of Fake News, conspiracies, and other such B.S.

Seems humans have developed this hyper-need for mystery (cue suspense music), as just plain in-your-face news are just too damn boring.

Maybe Floyd was actually an advanced hologram deployed in the middle of the street and never really happened.
    Agreed there. Over active imaginations and lack of hobbies maybe who knows. Spend enough time inventing boogeymen then you for sure will miss what's happening right in front of your face. Oddly enough beginning to think that every time I hear deep state blah blah too .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@TIC oh that explains your lack of fame
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 05-29-2020 at 01:37 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you see it on tv, that is not proof. the guy could be dead, might not be, we don't know. lots of it seemed staged. i prefer to know the truth rather than just believe. it achieved it's goal
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    oh that explains your lack of fame
    who would want to be famous?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You just gave a textbook example of how to modify your initial view based on seeing a few more facts. If only everyone here was as flexible...

It's why you and I can totally disagree on something, and yet argue like civil, logical adults. But again, if only...

Back to Floyd however. Let's just say he had resisted arrest. I say his killing by the police officer still amounts to murder.

Nowhere in the police handbook does it justify the killing of a citizen because they've resisted arrest.

They're only supposed to use enough force to subdue the person and perform the arrest.

But lately, especially with "white cop/black man", nothing could be further from reality.

Plenty of killings have happened without due cause.

Remember.... the officer's life or welfare must be endangered before he should be able to use lethal force.

We're waaaaaayyyyy beyond that now... don't you think?

Police forces across America are in dire need of a complete overhaul. Gotta get those rotten apples outta there.
    I like to be as informed as possible before committing to one side or the other. Otherwise you're just being used by one side or the other as a dupe.

Yes you and I are good like that we can disagree but understand each other's point of view.

If George Floyd HAD resisted in the situation he was in, being subdued is one thing, being murdered is completely different. Even Bernard Kerik former police commissioner of the NYPD said what the officer did was all kinds of wrong. Yes the officer SHOULD be charged with murder and I think the other 3 officers as well need to be charged either with negligence or something because none of them stopped Chauvin from what he did and the whole "just following orders" thing doesn't jive. That said psychologically groupthink is a difficult thing to shake, there's plenty of studies to show the impact of it. So in order to be righteous in response to this a jury would have to take that under consideration.

As for the rotten apples and the cops....well if there's no respect for the law and there's no respect FROM the law then we're going to have trouble. People don't want to live in fear of criminals but likewise they don't want to live in fear of cops. There's a balance, a homeostasis that we need to return to or achieve. Rioting is only going to tear apart the community in which these people live, letting criminal cops slide is only going to tear apart the community in which these people live.

How do we achieve those things is the big question.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We don't. Because this s*** hole has bad karma. You going down with the ship?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    We don't. Because this s*** hole has bad karma. You going down with the ship?
    K Brockton, good chat.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You just gave a textbook example of how to modify your initial view based on seeing a few more facts. If only everyone here was as flexible...

It's why you and I can totally disagree on something, and yet argue like civil, logical adults. But again, if only...

Back to Floyd however. Let's just say he had resisted arrest. I say his killing by the police officer still amounts to murder.

Nowhere in the police handbook does it justify the killing of a citizen because they've resisted arrest.

They're only supposed to use enough force to subdue the person and perform the arrest.

But lately, especially with "white cop/black man", nothing could be further from reality.

Plenty of killings have happened without due cause.

Remember.... the officer's life or welfare must be endangered before he should be able to use lethal force.

We're waaaaaayyyyy beyond that now... don't you think?

Police forces across America are in dire need of a complete overhaul. Gotta get those rotten apples outta there.
    I like to be as informed as possible before committing to one side or the other. Otherwise you're just being used by one side or the other as a dupe.

Yes you and I are good like that we can disagree but understand each other's point of view.

If George Floyd HAD resisted in the situation he was in, being subdued is one thing, being murdered is completely different. Even Bernard Kerik former police commissioner of the NYPD said what the officer did was all kinds of wrong. Yes the officer SHOULD be charged with murder and I think the other 3 officers as well need to be charged either with negligence or something because none of them stopped Chauvin from what he did and the whole "just following orders" thing doesn't jive. That said psychologically groupthink is a difficult thing to shake, there's plenty of studies to show the impact of it. So in order to be righteous in response to this a jury would have to take that under consideration.

As for the rotten apples and the cops....well if there's no respect for the law and there's no respect FROM the law then we're going to have trouble. People don't want to live in fear of criminals but likewise they don't want to live in fear of cops. There's a balance, a homeostasis that we need to return to or achieve. Rioting is only going to tear apart the community in which these people live, letting criminal cops slide is only going to tear apart the community in which these people live.

How do we achieve those things is the big question.

What a mealy mouthed piss poor excuse. You can't wait to condemn people usually, and yet here you are pretending that there is some kind of circumstance that would make kneeling on someone's neck until they die not murder.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What a mealy mouthed piss poor excuse. You can't wait to condemn people usually, and yet here you are pretending that there is some kind of circumstance that would make kneeling on someone's neck until they die not murder.
    Thanks, appreciate it

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So I’m hearing this cop had a file of complaints prior to this event. I also heard the DA found additional evidence that would make this difficult to prosecute as murder. Heard that this morning around 6:40a don’t know if the evidence they referred to was released. IMO looked like murder to me. I don’t particularly like cops to begin with. I fought 6 or 7 cops one night, they had surrounded me, I woke up the next morning with bruises in places I didn’t know you could get bruised. There were six of them, yes I deserved a beating but they didn’t need to use clubs.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I’m hearing this cop had a file of complaints prior to this event. I also heard the DA found additional evidence that would make this difficult to prosecute as murder. Heard that this morning around 6:40a don’t know if the evidence they referred to was released. IMO looked like murder to me. I don’t particularly like cops to begin with. I fought 6 or 7 cops one night, they had surrounded me, I woke up the next morning with bruises in places I didn’t know you could get bruised. There were six of them, yes I deserved a beating but they didn’t need to use clubs.
    Nope Trump was actually the murderer here

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Nope Trump was actually the murderer here
    Shit again? This dude gotta calm down. He needs to start or stop taking beat juice

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The white racist cunt just got arrested and charged with third-degree manslaughter.

Thread Information