530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    God bless George Floyd. That poor innocent man was executed on the street by a white devil. A white devil with a callous heart.

The latest white supremacist narrative is that George Floyd was not such a good person.

***AS IF IT IS OKAY NOW, THAT WE GO AROUND EXECUTING PEOPLE WHO WE THINK ARE NOT SUCH GOOD PEOPLE***
    He was a terrible man. Have you ever aimed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly? Awful excuse for a man. He was off his tits when arrested too.

Wow..

I imagine if this thread continues long enough, it'll be that the cops should be "commended" for murdering Floyd.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, well, well......................

Seems those pesky demonstrators just won't go away.

Here we are 2 weeks after Floyd's murder, and the protesters are STILL at it.

I guess it's not like it was in EVERY OTHER PREVIOUS CASE, where protests lasted a few days..... people endured it...... politicians said all the "right things"....... and it all went back to business as usual, until the NEXT MURDER.

I guess society just got sick and tired of the "rinse and repeat" cycle associated with these killings and abuse.

Kneeling cops ain't gonna cut it this time.

Crying celebrities ain't gonna cut it this time.

Empty promises ain't gonna cut it this time.

"Emotional" speeches ain't gonna cut it this time.

No.

The only thing that's gonna cut it this time is solid, concrete, effective action.

I'm glad they're finally listening.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chauvin the Chauvinist, fuck you couldnt make it up. Married a passive Far East Asian woman whom he abused frequently. Fucking hell. But peeps wanna say it was FLOYD who was the terrible person. WHERE ARE "PEEPS" IN THIS THREAD GONNA SAY CHAUVIN THE ASIAN WIFE BEATER, THE MURDERER OF BLACKS, IS A "TERRIBLE PERSON"?

Fucking crickets on that right there, guaran-fucking-teed.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    unusual this was posted on the eighteenth, is that george?
    fyi anyone can update a twitter link's thumbnail with card validator so that explains this one
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chauvin the Chauvinist, fuck you couldnt make it up. Married a passive Far East Asian woman whom he abused frequently. Fucking hell. But peeps wanna say it was FLOYD who was the terrible person. WHERE ARE "PEEPS" IN THIS THREAD GONNA SAY CHAUVIN THE ASIAN WIFE BEATER, THE MURDERER OF BLACKS, IS A "TERRIBLE PERSON"?

Fucking crickets on that right there, guaran-fucking-teed.
    if you murder anyone you are a terrible person
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Litrally 4 blocks (about 100 meters) from my old apartment in Jersey City (Bostwick Avenue), this happened just 22 days ago. What's your take?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Litrally 4 blocks (about 100 meters) from my old apartment in Jersey City (Bostwick Avenue), this happened just 22 days ago. What's your take?

No masks. Too tough for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    God bless George Floyd. That poor innocent man was executed on the street by a white devil. A white devil with a callous heart.

The latest white supremacist narrative is that George Floyd was not such a good person.

***AS IF IT IS OKAY NOW, THAT WE GO AROUND EXECUTING PEOPLE WHO WE THINK ARE NOT SUCH GOOD PEOPLE***
    He was a terrible man. Have you ever aimed a gun at a pregnant woman's belly? Awful excuse for a man. He was off his tits when arrested too.

Wow..

I imagine if this thread continues long enough, it'll be that the cops should be "commended" for murdering Floyd.

Nah, he was a bad person too. Nice leap though.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watched the opening of the George Floyd hearings this morning. A few initial takeaways:

- I used to dislike Jerry Nadler, but took a liking to him today. He spoke very well in his initial statement. Hit upon some very good key points. Sounded sincere in what he was saying. I know Denilson would probably disagree with me and call him just another veiled white supremacist... but whether he is or not is besides the point. He did the hearings justice by his opening statement.

- Politics remain as shitty as usual. The second speaker, Rep. Jim Jordan (R), was totally predictable in his statement. Careful to extend his condolences to Floyd's brother and family in the beginning... hypocritically saying a few of the right things... HOWEVER.............

Someone explain to me what the FUCK good does it do to mention the rioting and looting in a hearing designed to address police brutality and racial profiling. Wrong place.... wrong time.... you political ass wipe.

All it does is say "Yes, but...." to the grieving families of Floyd and those black families who have suffered recent, similar losses.

You want to talk about rioting and looting...... make a separate hearing to address THAT..... you fucking marionette.

The rest of the speakers followed suit, according to their political party. Too bad even something such as this has to fall neatly along party lines. I would've loved to have seen a Republican as disgusted with the Floyd murder as those on the other side.

And frankly I'm tired of the "VAST, VAST, INCREDIBLY VAST MAJORITY OF POLICE ARE FINE UPSTANDING AMERICANS" line of bullshit. It flies in the face of what is common knowledge by now.... and that is the existence of systemic racism in law enforcement. Nadler, to his vast, vast credit..... said as much.

To be clear, I'm not in favor of the radical idea of de-funding the police. Police forces are IMO necessary, and will always be so.

But significant changes have to happen and they have to happen NOW. No more fucking lip service like there has always been after every murder of a black man by a white cop.

Kudos to Floyd's brother for appearing at the hearing and speaking. It couldn't have been easy, as he had just buried his brother yesterday.

About the only thing I would have added to his speech was "We shouldn't still have to be talking about these issues in 2020. This problem should've been addressed LONG AGO."

- I thought Rep. Karen Bass expressed herself very well also, and came across as equanimous, being a black woman herself.

Anyway.... I hope this time things actually change for the better.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Watched the opening of the George Floyd hearings this morning. A few initial takeaways:

Someone explain to me what the FUCK good does it do to mention the rioting and looting in a hearing designed to address police brutality and racial profiling. Wrong place.... wrong time.... you political ass wipe.

All it does is say "Yes, but...." to the grieving families of Floyd and those black families who have suffered recent, similar losses.

You want to talk about rioting and looting...... make a separate hearing to address THAT..... you fucking marionette.

And frankly I'm tired of the "VAST, VAST, INCREDIBLY VAST MAJORITY OF POLICE ARE FINE UPSTANDING AMERICANS" line of bullshit. It flies in the face of what is common knowledge by now.... and that is the existence of systemic racism in law enforcement.
    Bases loaded. Here's the pitch. Drilled. It's way back. Way back. Out to the warning track. FUCKING GRAND SLAM.

Sick to the back teeth of "someone" saying "B-B-B-BUT......HE WA A TERRIBLE PERSON!" "B-B-B-B-BUT ..... THE RIOTS AND LOOTING!"

"Fucking marionette" is right.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

defund the police is stupid. they'll just repackage it under a different name. if they want to go that way, go the whole hog. defund the government

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

defund the police is stupid. they'll just repackage it under a different name. if they want to go that way, go the whole hog. defund the government
    Ya I brought that up recently elsewhere. Why not defund politicians who have allowed this shit to happen in their cities. Now on to something that always pissed me off about cops, that blue wall shit. The way they protect each other is like mafia code bullshit. I’ll say the majority of cops are decent. I rented to a couple cops they were decent people, very humble, worried about paying the bills on time. I also had several fiends over the years who were cops, they were very cool and quick to point out faults they found with their departments. On the other side I have received an ass beating by cops and have experienced bullshit from cops for having a Grateful Dead sticker on my car. Anyway I drifted off, all I’m saying is if the cops are charged with enforcing the law they shouldn’t cover for the dirty ones which is what happens. Civilian oversight may help. Every department should have some non politician civilian oversight involvement. One reason I think it is a benefit is police departments hate it. Fuck this cops acting like a gang shit. I know profiling exists, I was profiled for being a dead head. That shit ain’t cool either.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fuck order followers

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fuck order followers
    You can move to Chazz the new nation in Seattle here in the US. Apparently we are providing foreign aid to them already.

Thread Information