Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Sorry I forgot to illuminate what RSI is: The relative strength index (RSI) is a momentum indicator used in technical analysis that measures the magnitude of recent price changes to evaluate overbought or oversold conditions in the price of a stock or other asset. The RSI is displayed as an oscillator (a line graph that moves between two extremes) and can have a reading from 0 to 100. The indicator was originally developed by J. Welles Wilder Jr. and introduced in his seminal 1978 book, "New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems."

Although "Traditional" interpretation and usage of the RSI are that values of 70 or above (yeah, right 0 indicate that a security is becoming overbought or overvalued, I have been using it in conjunction with the Guppy Method so I can be primed for a trend reversal or corrective pullback in price. An RSI reading of 30 or below indicates an oversold or undervalued condition. But you cant use it in isolation. Unless you have money to burn!
    It’s funny about the same time you mentioned it the maintenance guy at work started talking about it to me. He likes the no federal reserve “the peoples money” thing and how it came about. I asked him if he had any he said no. I never recommend anyone buy bitcoin but I told him if he really likes it he could buy 10 bucks worth or something so he could be in. I told him a few ways to go about doing so. I saw him Friday he was all pissed off he didn’t. I told him not to worry in a couple months it’ll probably be at 3k again.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well bitcoin broke 17,000 usd. Odd thing is I don’t see a lot of fomo at the moment. It’s not all over the news, internet searches aren’t particularly crazy about bitcoin at the minute. Leads me to believe it’s big money moving the price. I know PayPal announced some bitcoin involvement along with square but that is kind of old news. Basically I was digging around a little trying to see what is behind the sudden spike. A lot of people got burnt on btc when it hit twenty thousand a while back. Bottom line I have no idea. It’s not like a stock where you can read a about, let’s say Apple adding a new service or Berkshire Hathaway buying 1 billion shares of something. I did read JP Morgan put a 300,000 usd price target on btc but if you dig into that it wasn’t J.P. Morgan it was some dude who works for J.P. Morgan. Probably just bought a bunch and wanted to pump up the price.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

quick buy stocks in listerine
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bitcoin 18,567 dollars. I give up is it just going to plow through every record now.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4UD-i27et8 this is what happens when btc breaks 19k, the cat gets happy

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wtf btc at 19,733 usd can’t break 20k

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hail bitcoin broke 20k on it’s was to 21k

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok bitcoin building a base at 22k now. It did hit 25k and pulled back a bit but it’s quite amazing to see. Mind you a 50% dip would not surprise me.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bitcoin 29,500 usd

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bitcoin 32,340 wtf

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

why are y9u so obsessed with Bitcoin? There are tens of thousands of other stocks from penny stocks to OTC to the major exchanges, not to mention options, futires, and the ever -challenging options on futures, as well as commodities and precious metals, then you have currency exhcanges. Hell, this thread should be re-titles "Bitcoin" rather than "Stocks", as almost no other stock has even been mentioned besides Buttcoin.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta kinda say here, Im typing on a laptop in the 88degree Mission, Texas sun, blinding really, and so there were a good deal of typos in that last post. 88 degrees going up into the 90s starting next week, grapefruit and tangerine groves all around here, 100 acre lots and up, we are just 7 miles from the Mexican border, this is awesome, so what is Bitcoin up or down to today? Are there options on Bitcoin? I'll buy 10 put-options on Bitcoin. Mexico is right here, I went 2 times already since mid-Dec.

fuck buttcoin, Im selling fresh produce in Mexico at a farmers market. Im all eco-friendly and shitz

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m amazed at what bitcoin is doing. It’s not a stock, has no fundamentals, started off one bitcoin not even being worth 1 penny. I could talk about Tesla doing 740% this year but who gives a shit. One dollar worth of bitcoin and boom a decade later you are a millionaire. Who would have thought

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Besides I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed with bitcoin we were just talking about the price a while ago here when it was like 14k or something a month and a half later it’s approaching 34k. Just find it kind of funny so I just come here and update the price on occasion because tbh I just don’t have a lot to say to anyone

Thread Information