Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US Corononavirus cases SKYROCKETING IN 6 NEW HOTSPOTS: CA/N. Carolina/Wisconsin/VA...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US Corononavirus cases SKYROCKETING IN 6 NEW HOTSPOTS: CA/N. Carolina/Wisconsin/V

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    If nobody really knows for sure, how do you know that virus-believers are wrong?
    nobody knows for sure what's happening & what is to come. plandemic two is starting. when will the market crash. when will the food shortage hit. has world war three already started. are they planning to take peoples children. the virus is fake but is being used to bring in new forms of control & as blame to cover things. tracing is here. check your phone if you have a smart one. mine is rooted so i shouldn't get updates but this is has also been installed on my phone & i am unable to freeze it or google. go to settings. go to google & you will see a covid 19 exposure app. don't worry about turning it on. they will do that when they want
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US Corononavirus cases SKYROCKETING IN 6 NEW HOTSPOTS: CA/N. Carolina/Wisconsin/V

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    the virus is fake. they have been telling you there will be a pandemic two. only the stupid & gullible think it's real
    Not saying I agree , but I’ve got an open mind. So if this virus is fake, why are governments making the decisions they’re making.
    For example, it’s quite clear Trump has no time for Coronavirus, so why would he allow the economy to go into depression? It’s hardly gonna make him popular with an election coming up?
    it's all about control. they want a world like nineteen eight four. trump is banker brought. he's told what to do. it's a selection not an election. it's great you are skeptical. there are many videos out there that go into theories on what is happening & what is to come. some of it is easy to predict, other things will be surprises. truth is no one really knows for sure. only those that are controlling it all. but none of those theories help to prove the virus is real
    Ok , so who is “they”? I mean you say “prove to me that this virus exists and can be passed on” , which is fair enough . But the other side of the coin is that you prove that it is fake.
    Or even, are a little more specific about your line of thinking.
    Just trying to get exactly what your line of thinking is.
    Some of the points you make are indisputably fair.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the virus is fake. they have been telling you there will be a pandemic two. only the stupid & gullible think it's real
    Not saying I agree , but I’ve got an open mind. So if this virus is fake, why are governments making the decisions they’re making.
    For example, it’s quite clear Trump has no time for Coronavirus, so why would he allow the economy to go into depression? It’s hardly gonna make him popular with an election coming up?
    it's all about control. they want a world like nineteen eight four. trump is banker brought. he's told what to do. it's a selection not an election. it's great you are skeptical. there are many videos out there that go into theories on what is happening & what is to come. some of it is easy to predict, other things will be surprises. truth is no one really knows for sure. only those that are controlling it all. but none of those theories help to prove the virus is real
    Ok , so who is “they”? I mean you say “prove to me that this virus exists and can be passed on” , which is fair enough . But the other side of the coin is that you prove that it is fake.
    they is those that are in control & have shut down the world. why do i need to prove someone else's belief? if you want my line of thinking start with louis pasteur & what a fraud he was. ask yourself if you hadn't of heard of covid on the tv & media & no one told you about it would you have noticed anything different from a regular flu season? go back & look at the early videos out of china. people were passing out in the streets. groups of people all shaking on the ground. people fighting not to go to the hospitals. have you witnessed any of that? when they tell you any material will work as a mask should be all you need to know that it's fake. but then to have tens of thousands of people shoulder to shoulder protesting when we couldn't risk getting a haircut a week ago blows it to bits. that is why they need to have a phase two to keep the lie going
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they is those that are in control & have shut down the world. why do i need to prove someone else's belief? if you want my line of thinking start with louis pasteur & what a fraud he was. ask yourself if you hadn't of heard of covid on the tv & media & no one told you about it would you have noticed anything different from a regular flu season? go back & look at the early videos out of china. people were passing out in the streets. groups of people all shaking on the ground. people fighting not to go to the hospitals. have you witnessed any of that? when they tell you any material will work as a mask should be all you need to know that it's fake. but then to have tens of thousands of people shoulder to shoulder protesting when we couldn't risk getting a haircut a week ago blows it to bits. that is why they need to have a phase two to keep the lie going
    1. Because if you want people to take you seriously, you have to come with facts (if possible) or at least a plausible argument.
    2. Because it’s not someone else’s belief I’m interested in, it’s your belief.
    I mean, are you talking about an “illuminati” type of thing? Because the powers that be may change with regularity and you don’t know if for example , a Hilary Clinton or a Corbyn would have the same ideals that a Trump or Johnson would have.
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 06-20-2020 at 08:08 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. Because if you want people to take you seriously, you have to come with facts (if possible) or at least a plausible argument.
    I mean, are you talking about an “illuminati” type of thing? Because the powers that be may change with regularity and you don’t know if for example , a Hilary Clinton or a Corbyn would have the same ideals that a Trump or Johnson would have.
    i don't care if you take me seriously. i don't take anyone seriously that believes covid is a virus spread from person to person. i have provided plausible arguments for the last six months & pointed out the contradictions with this plandemic. i even gave you a starting point. i'm not doing the work for you. it would be like me asking you to prove to me god is real because someone believes it is. what belief of mine are you interested in? because you jumped from talking about the virus to the illuminati. i believe there is some higher power than the politicians. that's a belief because i can't prove it. you don't have to believe it. woodrow wilson said “Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." jfk warned about secret societies. as have countless others. we are talking two different subjects. if you want to believe the virus is real & is passed from person to person i have no issue with that. if you want me to believe it's real then prove it because you would need to know it's real to be able to prove it

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if its fake, then what are the people getting? just any old standard virus?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    if its fake, then what are the people getting? just any old standard virus?
    people are dying of disease as they usually would. they are not dying from what you call a virus caught from outside the body through the air or surfaces

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i don't care if you take me seriously. i don't take anyone seriously that believes covid is a virus spread from person to person. i have provided plausible arguments for the last six months & pointed out the contradictions with this plandemic. i even gave you a starting point. i'm not doing the work for you. it would be like me asking you to prove to me god is real because someone believes it is. what belief of mine are you interested in? because you jumped from talking about the virus to the illuminati. i believe there is some higher power than the politicians. that's a belief because i can't prove it. you don't have to believe it. woodrow wilson said “Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." jfk warned about secret societies. as have countless others. we are talking two different subjects. if you want to believe the virus is real & is passed from person to person i have no issue with that. if you want me to believe it's real then prove it because you would need to know it's real to be able to prove it

holy shit I've never seen this guy write more than 8 words in a single post before. damn... he's even started some sentences with capital letters. he must be starting to give a fuck.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

holy shit I've never seen this guy write more than 8 words in a single post before. damn... he's even started some sentences with capital letters. he must be starting to give a fuck.
    quote was copied

Thread Information