This is an argumentative type thread- So I'm prepared to be scorched here.

Hank Armstrong's record of winning & defending 3 weight classes simultaneously is a mas-macho type record IMO.
Vasily Lomachenko. IS it 13/14 successful title defenses in his 1st 15 fights?
Nice!

Love Pac's style & what he brought to boxing, but I am so unimpressed with (HOW) he got that 8th title. I play it on opposites: I'd rather win in just 4 weight classes, but unified them all, than to win in 8, but never held 2 or 3 major belts at same time, let alone cleaning out the division.
My go to weight class is LW, just horrible to fight for one title David Diaz of the lot Not Lineal Champ then Casamayor, then undefeated Baby Bull Diaz.

I am overconfident that any of the old time ATG from Benny Leonard, Saddy Sandler, Willie Pep, Ray Robinson, put them in an era with 16 weight classes, they'd win 6,7,8 divisions too. With all those belts, possible they would've unified a few of them as well, for whatever reason, each time Pac fought for more than one belt he went 0-2-2.

That final belt IMO was the result of a wheeling-dealing promoter. What did either Pac or Margarito do to deserve a title shot at 154? With a catchweight clause? IMO Henry Armstrong's idea was no matter weight -you will catch an ass whooping, not let me catch you at your least best weight. IMO Pac did that because he followed his promoter, not that he wanted to win that way.
IMO It's a tainted record.

Tyson's youngest HW champ record is impressive.