Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ice Cream

Jersey Dogs Bollocks drizzled with Amaretto di Saronno. Now I know what my breakfast is tomorrow

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha yea I've heard the same from other people too, started buying ice cream for the first time in years a while ago. Don't have the greatest assortment of proper creamery style stuff around me so I usually stick with Hagen daaz. They do this Mayan chocolate that's really good, I get that or coffee flavor. Ben and Jerry's or anything like that is to busy for me, they just throw a bunch of candy or trail mix in to hide the fact it's not great. Breyers and stuff like that isn't even allowed to say it's ice cream on the boxes if you look, to much other crap in it.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Haha yea I've heard the same from other people too, started buying ice cream for the first time in years a while ago. Don't have the greatest assortment of proper creamery style stuff around me so I usually stick with Hagen daaz. They do this Mayan chocolate that's really good, I get that or coffee flavor. Ben and Jerry's or anything like that is to busy for me, they just throw a bunch of candy or trail mix in to hide the fact it's not great. Breyers and stuff like that isn't even allowed to say it's ice cream on the boxes if you look, to much other crap in it.
    Certain types of Bryers do still say ice cream but really it seems to be the chocolate, vanilla and coffee. Probably a few more. That brought me a little relief as I usually get chocolate.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dreyer's is better than Breyer's.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well dudes, here it is, your Ice Cream Dream::: watch it and dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .................

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rum n raisin !

Never crossed my mind. Used to love that flavour. That’s on my shopping list now cheers
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    How weird, must be the circumstances. I just started eating ice cream again after umpteen years. Normally the only time I'd have ice cream is with a lovely warm apple pie, vanilla only.

Magnum double raspberry ice lolly. All over those delicious bastards.
    That is the best stuff. Mom made the mini cinnamon apple pies during the Holidays and just load them up with vanilla right out of the oven. The refrigerated 'pound cake' with coffee or vanilla was great too.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Butter pecan is a flavor I wasn't too sure about, but I ended up really enjoying it.
    Closest I've had is a butterscotch. Great to let it melt halfway and go the soft ice cream route.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Rum n raisin !

Never crossed my mind. Used to love that flavour. That’s on my shopping list now cheers
    I've made that before too. Soaked red & golden raisins in Sailor Jerry rum for a couple days. Not only did it produce kind of rehydrated raisins but also it sweetened up the rum that didn't get absorbed. That one was very easy to make and quite delicious.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm determined to find an original Carvell ice cream cake. Old school style with the gel writing. The crunch layers were what made the classic. I swear to find another in all of it's melty goodness.

Anyone remember when there was nothing left in the freezer except generic 'Sherbet'

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    well dudes, here it is, your Ice Cream Dream::: watch it and dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .................

Perfect for those who got the munchies.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I'm determined to find an original Carvell ice cream cake. Old school style with the gel writing. The crunch layers were what made the classic. I swear to find another in all of it's melty goodness.

Anyone remember when there was nothing left in the freezer except generic 'Sherbet'
    I haven't had ice cream cake since my 7th birthday. Hard to believe it has only been 25years- it seems nearly twice that long.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't had ice cream cake since my 7th birthday. Hard to believe it has only been 25years- it seems nearly twice that long.
    Wait a minute you said you were trying out for the 50 something Olympics a bodybuilding

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait a minute you said you were trying out for the 50 something Olympics a bodybuilding
    Place your tongue firmly in cheek and read it again. It will make more sense.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Place your tongue firmly in cheek and read it again. It will make more sense.
    Waith a minuth, you thaid you were thrying outh for the hitty-thomething Olympith.

Thread Information