Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ice Cream

In the midst of all the turmoil and chaos, I would like to talk about something important and make a recommendation that will change your life.
    Tillamook Udderly Chocolate ice cream. It looks like chocolate and vanilla ice cream, but it is not. It is chocolate and white chocolate ice cream, with crunchy chocolate bits.
    This ice cream is the only thing standing in the way of my new career as a 50 plus fitness model. Try this ice cream!!!!!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ice Cream

You are talking about my weakness. I share that with Roberto Duran as my number one weakness. Mint chocolate chip, cherry vanilla, pistachio, cherries flambe, pure vanilla bean, RUM RAISIN, I could eat gallons and gallons and gallons of this stuff. I never need any other food except ice cream.

I have a feeling you might even like Moose Drool ice cream.

El Kabong Guest

Tillamook is great they do good cheeses as well, awesome creamery.

When I buy ice cream it's typically Talenti or Hagen Daz.

I do enjoy making my own from time to time. Best has been Key Lime Pie with fresh,raspberries in there. So key lime base, crumbled graham cracker, and raspberries. The raspberries freeze really well they almost taste like a raspberry candy. I've also made Nutella, Nutella/Banana/Nilla Wafer, German Chocolate Cake, Grapefruit, Banana Pudding, and I'll be making Strawberry Shortcake for my niece's birthday present this weekend.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven’t even heard of it. Is it like a Ben and Jerry’s thing ie is it a real expensive brand? I’m usually content with Bryers or Hood but I will certainly give this a try since it’s recommended by an grocery expert. By the way grey man is your place still doing social distancing and everything? I’m just wondering if any areas have stopped it yet.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I haven’t even heard of it. Is it like a Ben and Jerry’s thing ie is it a real expensive brand? I’m usually content with Bryers or Hood but I will certainly give this a try since it’s recommended by an grocery expert. By the way grey man is your place still doing social distancing and everything? I’m just wondering if any areas have stopped it yet.
    It isn't too expensive, Regular price is $5.99 for 1.75 quarts. But it is always on sale. It was 2.99 last week and I am embarrassed by how much of it I ate.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    You are talking about my weakness. I share that with Roberto Duran as my number one weakness. Mint chocolate chip, cherry vanilla, pistachio, cherries flambe, pure vanilla bean, RUM RAISIN, I could eat gallons and gallons and gallons of this stuff. I never need any other food except ice cream.

I hadn't had much ice cream in probably 20 years and then I started writing frozen foods orders 3 times each week. There are so many flavors and they are all so good.
    I like Moose Tracks ice cream and Moose Drool beer. A big fan of the moose in general. I am going to try Otter Watter beer this weekend; it is brewed in Philipsburg, Montana.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Tillamook is great they do good cheeses as well, awesome creamery.

When I buy ice cream it's typically Talenti or Hagen Daz.

I do enjoy making my own from time to time. Best has been Key Lime Pie with fresh,raspberries in there. So key lime base, crumbled graham cracker, and raspberries. The raspberries freeze really well they almost taste like a raspberry candy. I've also made Nutella, Nutella/Banana/Nilla Wafer, German Chocolate Cake, Grapefruit, Banana Pudding, and I'll be making Strawberry Shortcake for my niece's birthday present this weekend.
    We sell a good amount of Talenti but I have never tried it.
    When I am in Philipsburg, at the brewery, I am also going to try Razzu, which is a raspberry flavored beer. I am friends with the brewery's sales guy and he says that it is their most popular product.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post

I hadn't had much ice cream in probably 20 years and then I started writing frozen foods orders 3 times each week. There are so many flavors and they are all so good.
    I like Moose Tracks ice cream and Moose Drool beer. A big fan of the moose in general. I am going to try Otter Watter beer this weekend; it is brewed in Philipsburg, Montana.
    I heard Moose Tracks was invented in Ontario.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard Moose Tracks was invented in Ontario.
    Very possibly. Lots of moose in Canada.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

$6 isn't bad. I got the itch on the way home and put out 7 for a pint of chunky monkey at the corner gas station. I like coffee ice cream or a mint chocolate chip. root beer floats with vanilla bean are pretty dope too.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    $6 isn't bad. I got the itch on the way home and put out 7 for a pint of chunky monkey at the corner gas station. I like coffee ice cream or a mint chocolate chip. root beer floats with vanilla bean are pretty dope too.
    Do you like pistachio ice cream? I can't make me try it but it is popular, especially pistachio mint.
    When I was about 4 my dad bought me a robot beer popsicle from the ice cream truck. It was summer and it melted all over me. I was a sticky mess, it really traumatized me. In over 50 years I can count the times I've had root beer on one hand.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Do you like pistachio ice cream? I can't make me try it but it is popular, especially pistachio mint.
    When I was about 4 my dad bought me a robot beer popsicle from the ice cream truck. It was summer and it melted all over me. I was a sticky mess, it really traumatized me. In over 50 years I can count the times I've had root beer on one hand.
    I could motorboat 2 lbs of pistachios but the ice cream seems really rich. I stopped drinking sodas a while ago but with the right ice cream and half bottle of Dads or A&W in a tall glass you cannot go wrong. Don't let the pour film in the glass. I remember Pop used to do the DIY 'cookies n cream' when we were kids. Literally chop up packs of Oreos and mix it in a massive salad bowls .

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While I prefer custard, lately I've been binging on novelty ice cream like Twix cookie ice cream bar.

Best Ice cream in Milwaukee is Kopps.
    https://www.kopps.com/

They got that specialty of the week, though I'm privy to go Turtle Sunday, Butter Pecan or cookie dough Ice cream.

They got burgers so damn big, they look like Frisbees!
    Shakes and malts great, expensive as hell, but worth it.

Nice outdoor setting for kids, family, a waterfalls/wall to sit by with your lady/wife/girlfriend. Usually crowded as hell and one can expect a 10 minute wait, but it's worthwhile!

Kitts is smaller, same quality ice cream, just not as many flavors and special of the weeks types of ice-cream.

On the moose tracks, I like the Ben & Jerry's also!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once, I woke up really hungry with nothing to eat for breakfast. Zero. Not even cereal or milk or toast. wtf so I opened the fridge about 10 times, closed it 10 times. Then after about 20 minutes I thought wait a minute, the fucking freezer..... frozen bullshit, then I saw it..... a half gallon of BUtter Pecan which isnt one of my faves by a long shot, but I snagged that fucker like a ravenous bastard, sat down at the table, pried it open, got a big ass tablespoon and starting fucking destroying that shit, 7:45 in the morning, brain freeze and all, and damn it was good. Had a piping hot coffee when I was done and thought "why the hell do people not do this more often?!"

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Once, I woke up really hungry with nothing to eat for breakfast. Zero. Not even cereal or milk or toast. wtf so I opened the fridge about 10 times, closed it 10 times. Then after about 20 minutes I thought wait a minute, the fucking freezer..... frozen bullshit, then I saw it..... a half gallon of BUtter Pecan which isnt one of my faves by a long shot, but I snagged that fucker like a ravenous bastard, sat down at the table, pried it open, got a big ass tablespoon and starting fucking destroying that shit, 7:45 in the morning, brain freeze and all, and damn it was good. Had a piping hot coffee when I was done and thought "why the hell do people not do this more often?!"
    Got my time for eating ice cream from Sly Stallone. I agreed when he said, "Hey yo...if I wanna wolf down a 1/2 gallon of Hagan dais ice cream, sometimes I do, but its early in the morning so I got all day to work it off."

A few player hating ex's who know me for notoriously eating sugary breakfasts like Ben N Jerry, or 2 slices of cheese cake cant stand I didn't gain the weight they did....BUT I will do a lot of walking throughout the day or push my 25lb dumbbells throughout the day, once I learned I could use that sugar for fuel!

If it aint ice cream, then I will go Michael Phelps breakfast -No Wheaties, Frosted Flakes!!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information