Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

You know when people talk about black racism what they're really talking about is name calling.

Bcoz name calling is really the only negative thing blk ppl can do to whites n not be severely punished.

In fact even the most vicious blk racism is pretty impotent.

Let's just say AJ hates white people (which he clearly doesnt but just for arguments sake) and thinks whites should be killed.

But what kind of power does he have? None. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism.

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are no black folks in Europe or America who can do any of that.

But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If he killed a white man because he was white then that is probably the most obvious racism Dennis.

What do you think of Thomas Sowell? Is he racist or wrong un your view? Seems like one of the good ones in the crew to me.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    @TitoFan I did my best as well. Please, Send me the Patron Saint of Calascibetta. My grandparents' home town in Sicily. I am also a saint.

Attachment 5385

Actually you did a better job than me.

You got him to say "... you make a valid observation..." and "... you were correct..." in the same post.

You seem to be more persuasive with Miles than me, and for that..... you are to be commended, my good man.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

When Denilson backs off his "every white person on Earth is a white supremacist" fantasy....... he makes a hell of a lot more sense.

This might be the first time ever I have liked one of his posts.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    What do you think of Thomas Sowell? Is he racist or wrong un your view? Seems like one of the good ones in the crew to me.
    For people who don't know who Thomas Sowell is - Let me bring some clarity.

Thomas Sowell is a black man who is a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank.

Thomas Sowell also thinks that the book "The Bell Curve" (The white supremacist bible which is a book that basically tries to prove how stupid blk ppl are) is a good well written book.

Thomas Sowell is retired and he's 90 years old. If he walked into an antique store they'd keep him.

He's made enough money from hustling the white supremacists by articulating their racist views for them.

It's the oldest play in the Book of White Eddicts: use a black man to condone and excuse or cover for racist actions by white people. Because if a black man agrees, it can't possibly be racist.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 06-13-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know when people talk about black racism what they're really talking about is name calling.

Bcoz name calling is really the only negative thing blk ppl can do to whites n not be severely punished.

In fact even the most vicious blk racism is pretty impotent.

Let's just say AJ hates white people (which he clearly doesnt but just for arguments sake) and thinks whites should be killed.

But what kind of power does he have? None. He is in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...english/racist
    Uh, that’s not what racism is according to the Cambridge Dictionary. In case you don’t want to open the link, I quote : “Someone who believes that other races are not as good as their own and therefore treats them unfairly”
    Now AJ’s comments about Buying from Black shops and his retort to Eddie Chambers about the “Superior Black race” would definitely put him in the above bracket.
    I like AJ , and I don’t really have much of problem with what he said, although I feel that he hasn’t been particularly advised well in this.
    The thing is , WE ARE ALL RACIST TO A POINT. And anyone who says they aren’t is a cast iron fucking liar!
    The problem is that some are more Racist than others and then it can explode unfortunately.
    As a Human race , we are less Racist than we were 50 years ago , and they were less Racist than 100 years before that, and so on.
    The World is learning (albeit unacceptably slowly.) it’s not right, it’s not fair, but it’s reality.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thomas Sowell is a black man who is a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank.

Thomas Sowell also thinks that the book "The Bell Curve" (The white supremacist bible which is a book that basically tries to prove how stupid blk ppl are) is a good well written book.

Thomas Sowell is retired and he's 90 years old. If he walked into an antique store they'd keep him.

He's made enough money from hustling the white supremacists by articulating their racist views for them.

It's the oldest play in the Book of White Eddicts: use a black man to condone and excuse or cover for racist actions by white people. Because if a black man agrees, it can't possibly be racist.

Shut the fuck up you absolute cunt.
    You just chat shit and blurt out random bullshit.
    No one cares what you think either so take your pity party elsewhere and fuck off.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    No one cares what you think either so take your pity party elsewhere and fuck off.
    Have you finished?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have you finished?
    Truth hurt ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Have you finished?
    Truth hurt ?
    Yeah I'm devastated. I'm gonna need counselling.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have you finished?
    Truth hurt ?
    Yeah I'm devastated. I'm gonna need counselling.
    I’m not gonna resort to name calling my fellow human, but kinda upset you didn’t respond to my post .
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or is it a black man using facts and reason and you who run emotion not likimg what is said. Who cares if someone is 90? What it does mean is he has lived through the trauma days and did fine. The smartest rise and will write a dozen books and indeed agree with Charles Murray because facts do matter when talking about why things happen.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or is it a black man using facts and reason and you who run emotion not likimg what is said. Who cares if someone is 90? What it does mean is he has lived through the trauma days and did fine. The smartest rise and will write a dozen books and indeed agree with Charles Murray because facts do matter when talking about why things happen.
    Good day sir. (Gandalf will continue babbling n arguing) .....I SAID GOOD DAY

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good day sir. (Gandalf will continue babbling n arguing) .....I SAID GOOD DAY
    Have a jolly good day too.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Joshua will have driven away alot of supporters with his support of black lives matter.
    He may not care, but that will be evident the next time he fights.
    People will see the police attacked and looting , this type of demo never goes peacefully.
    For all good intentions mass protest brings out the idiots and thugs, that is evident on either the left or right.

He wont though will he? 'A Lot' of his supporters are Joe Bloggs Facebook Muppets. The ones saying I hope Fury smashes him. Evidence of their ability to forgive quickly when the mood takes. By the time any fight comes around they'll be fully back on board the AJ express and have found something else to pretend to be upset about. Billy Joe Saunders will probably do or say something stupid in the interim to take the heat.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information