Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  85
Dislikes Dislikes:  8
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 262

Thread: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Share/Bookmark
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    denilson3.0 sounds like a white girl
    The permo banned people are able to change on a dime, it’s impressive.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,093
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    He doesn't like them he just sees them as tigers.
    Fuckin nailed it
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    17
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    UK Police man admits he stopped driver because he was black

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,290
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    470
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    @Primo Carnera
    Do you seriously think , that on a forum where we don’t know each other from Adam and live hundreds of miles from each other (you don’t even know where I live, although I know where you live!)

    You're impossible to underestimate. You're mum really should have swallowed you.

    @Primo Carnera
    that I am gonna bite because you “SAY” that you “used up your Cum on my Mother,Sister and Woman” ? Is that supposed to make me angry?

    I don't give a sh*t. I've already planted a tree in your mom's ass and f*cked your sister in its shade.

    @Primo Carnera
    Come on Denny, I’m disappointed. Surely you can do better than that? You do know that most the people on here are Adults, don’t you? Come on pal, you’ve embarrassed yourself here.

    In military science. You don't just blow up the train. You blow up the track the train runs. You blow up the fuel depot the train relies on.

    I'm just like a military scientist. I attack every part of someone who attacks me
    hahaha! You’re nothing like a Military Scientist, you live in Liverpool, (yes that might surprise some who think Denny is from USA!) probably jobless because you’re neither use or ornament to anyone , and probably in Mummy and Daddy’s 2 up , 2 down you pathetic excuse for a Human being!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    17
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    @Primo Carnera
    Do you seriously think , that on a forum where we don’t know each other from Adam and live hundreds of miles from each other (you don’t even know where I live, although I know where you live!)

    You're impossible to underestimate. You're mum really should have swallowed you.

    @Primo Carnera
    that I am gonna bite because you “SAY” that you “used up your Cum on my Mother,Sister and Woman” ? Is that supposed to make me angry?

    I don't give a sh*t. I've already planted a tree in your mom's ass and f*cked your sister in its shade.

    @Primo Carnera
    Come on Denny, I’m disappointed. Surely you can do better than that? You do know that most the people on here are Adults, don’t you? Come on pal, you’ve embarrassed yourself here.

    In military science. You don't just blow up the train. You blow up the track the train runs. You blow up the fuel depot the train relies on.

    I'm just like a military scientist. I attack every part of someone who attacks me
    hahaha! You’re nothing like a Military Scientist, you live in Liverpool, (yes that might surprise some who think Denny is from USA!) probably jobless because you’re neither use or ornament to anyone , and probably in Mummy and Daddy’s 2 up , 2 down you pathetic excuse for a Human being!
    The average man can withstand seven broken bones before passing out... l wonder what your number is ?

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,290
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    470
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    @Primo Carnera
    Do you seriously think , that on a forum where we don’t know each other from Adam and live hundreds of miles from each other (you don’t even know where I live, although I know where you live!)

    You're impossible to underestimate. You're mum really should have swallowed you.

    @Primo Carnera
    that I am gonna bite because you “SAY” that you “used up your Cum on my Mother,Sister and Woman” ? Is that supposed to make me angry?

    I don't give a sh*t. I've already planted a tree in your mom's ass and f*cked your sister in its shade.

    @Primo Carnera
    Come on Denny, I’m disappointed. Surely you can do better than that? You do know that most the people on here are Adults, don’t you? Come on pal, you’ve embarrassed yourself here.

    In military science. You don't just blow up the train. You blow up the track the train runs. You blow up the fuel depot the train relies on.

    I'm just like a military scientist. I attack every part of someone who attacks me
    hahaha! You’re nothing like a Military Scientist, you live in Liverpool, (yes that might surprise some who think Denny is from USA!) probably jobless because you’re neither use or ornament to anyone , and probably in Mummy and Daddy’s 2 up , 2 down you pathetic excuse for a Human being!
    The average man can withstand seven broken bones before passing out... l wonder what your number is ?
    https://giphy.com/gifs/ooh-ricky-you...b1FXsZg011z88p fair play, you’re a wanker! The best part of you was left on the bedsheets.
    Last edited by Primo Carnera; 06-17-2020 at 10:52 PM.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    @Primo Carnera
    Do you seriously think , that on a forum where we don’t know each other from Adam and live hundreds of miles from each other (you don’t even know where I live, although I know where you live!)

    You're impossible to underestimate. You're mum really should have swallowed you.

    @Primo Carnera
    that I am gonna bite because you “SAY” that you “used up your Cum on my Mother,Sister and Woman” ? Is that supposed to make me angry?

    I don't give a sh*t. I've already planted a tree in your mom's ass and f*cked your sister in its shade.

    @Primo Carnera
    Come on Denny, I’m disappointed. Surely you can do better than that? You do know that most the people on here are Adults, don’t you? Come on pal, you’ve embarrassed yourself here.

    In military science. You don't just blow up the train. You blow up the track the train runs. You blow up the fuel depot the train relies on.

    I'm just like a military scientist. I attack every part of someone who attacks me
    hahaha! You’re nothing like a Military Scientist, you live in Liverpool, (yes that might surprise some who think Denny is from USA!) probably jobless because you’re neither use or ornament to anyone , and probably in Mummy and Daddy’s 2 up , 2 down you pathetic excuse for a Human being!
    The average man can withstand seven broken bones before passing out... l wonder what your number is ?

    I imagine the recruiting process for that experiment......

  8. #218
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2206
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If you think HE is a racist.

    Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    Joshua is a boxer thats it, i certainly have gone from fan to not a fan.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.



    Stop playing the victim card. Pull up your socks like a big boy and enough of your blatant bullshit.

    Your guys have the blood of 60,000 British Citizens on their hands ushered in by a right wing BBC and you have the absolute front to blather "what about Labour?"

    At least you can drop the fake not a racist bullshit. The fact you still insist on calling Ali 'Clay' spreaks volumes.

    Victim ? you think anything Joshua says has any relevance to me ?
    The person who talks bullshit is the one who despite the crushing loss of the left , still tell everyone he is right.
    You are the only victim who constantly bleats and goes on public demonstrations, why because you always have something to bleat about.
    This entire protest is a non peaceful one , the type you condemn when its comes to the right, so basically Beanz fuck off you cunt .
    My opinion is my opinion , I'm entitled to it as everyone else is theirs.
    Also yes i will be cheering anyone who fights Joshua from now on , he is a cunt.

    P.S I wouldn't surprise anyone here if you and the rest of your cronies went one this march.
    You can barely write English Al and have never respected anyone unless they indulge you in your fake patriotic bollocks.

    60,000 British Citizens dead many of them veterans and at least 20,000 of them due to a delay in lockdown caused by Johnson a law breaking racist thug you championed. And from you silence.

    So fuck off with your smug I'm better than these other idiots crap. You ain't mate. No better than me, no better than Joshua, no better than Denilson.
    Better than you ? lol
    For one you cunt , my parents who you have branded racist because they vote Tory are not remotely racist.
    One thing my parents did teach me is not to take tattooed scrounging left wing protesting ponces seriously.
    Not sure what polish gypsys are taught but there is an example of how I was brought up.
    So I will leave you with your usual left wing why go to work when you can be a protesting with the violent masses.
    For the record we all know your not a scrounger , or from polish gypsy stock, or a protestor, i say this before you jump to conclusions.

    ps. how did the house sale to fund your holiday go ? in a council flat yet ?

    I never mentioned your parents because I am not hung up on race or where one of someone's grandparents were born, unlike you, you big girls blouse.

    Don't judge other people by your own double standards you sad wannabe fucking aristocrat.

    And no we don't live in a council flat. I was raised on a council estate but we live in our own property on which we paid the mortgage years ago. We sold another second property to fund my Mrs being able to travel before her mobility deteration makes it impossible.

    Unlike you we have to rely on one income, which you know means I have had to work really hard. It obviously fucking irks you which is why since the day I told you, you have been PMing like a flapping fishwive telling everyone I am some kind of benefit scrounger.

    You sound like bitter Gladys.

    Dark Lady Ada pushing up you false boobs and spitting your teeth out.
    Al is my name, what is yours Beanz ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If you think HE is a racist.

    Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    Joshua is a boxer thats it, i certainly have gone from fan to not a fan.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.



    Stop playing the victim card. Pull up your socks like a big boy and enough of your blatant bullshit.

    Your guys have the blood of 60,000 British Citizens on their hands ushered in by a right wing BBC and you have the absolute front to blather "what about Labour?"

    At least you can drop the fake not a racist bullshit. The fact you still insist on calling Ali 'Clay' spreaks volumes.

    Victim ? you think anything Joshua says has any relevance to me ?
    The person who talks bullshit is the one who despite the crushing loss of the left , still tell everyone he is right.
    You are the only victim who constantly bleats and goes on public demonstrations, why because you always have something to bleat about.
    This entire protest is a non peaceful one , the type you condemn when its comes to the right, so basically Beanz fuck off you cunt .
    My opinion is my opinion , I'm entitled to it as everyone else is theirs.
    Also yes i will be cheering anyone who fights Joshua from now on , he is a cunt.

    P.S I wouldn't surprise anyone here if you and the rest of your cronies went one this march.
    You can barely write English Al and have never respected anyone unless they indulge you in your fake patriotic bollocks.

    60,000 British Citizens dead many of them veterans and at least 20,000 of them due to a delay in lockdown caused by Johnson a law breaking racist thug you championed. And from you silence.

    So fuck off with your smug I'm better than these other idiots crap. You ain't mate. No better than me, no better than Joshua, no better than Denilson.
    Better than you ? lol
    For one you cunt , my parents who you have branded racist because they vote Tory are not remotely racist.
    One thing my parents did teach me is not to take tattooed scrounging left wing protesting ponces seriously.
    Not sure what polish gypsys are taught but there is an example of how I was brought up.
    So I will leave you with your usual left wing why go to work when you can be a protesting with the violent masses.
    For the record we all know your not a scrounger , or from polish gypsy stock, or a protestor, i say this before you jump to conclusions.

    ps. how did the house sale to fund your holiday go ? in a council flat yet ?

    I never mentioned your parents because I am not hung up on race or where one of someone's grandparents were born, unlike you, you big girls blouse.

    Don't judge other people by your own double standards you sad wannabe fucking aristocrat.

    And no we don't live in a council flat. I was raised on a council estate but we live in our own property on which we paid the mortgage years ago. We sold another second property to fund my Mrs being able to travel before her mobility deteration makes it impossible.

    Unlike you we have to rely on one income, which you know means I have had to work really hard. It obviously fucking irks you which is why since the day I told you, you have been PMing like a flapping fishwive telling everyone I am some kind of benefit scrounger.

    You sound like bitter Gladys.

    Dark Lady Ada pushing up you false boobs and spitting your teeth out.
    Al is my name, what is yours Beanz ?
    Thanks Al, so does this get me an apology for being called a 'stalky weirdo'? I will apologize for saying Beanz deleted it. It is all there on the main board.

    Now I am curious how one buys two properties yet pleads that life is a struggle, but I guess in his time University was free and property was indeed cheaper. Still on one income raising kids and no pension. Nifty. He secretly loved Walrus all along. Probably has a few watches. What a Del Boy.

    Not much of a socialist though to be reaping on house appreciation. Very Billy Bragg preaching racial harmony while never living in a multicultural environment and living beyond most people.

    Also weird to sell for 'travel' when it gathers rent and is a sum for retirement when there is no pension.

    Nice one, Al. I love hypocrisy. Or lies. Downsizing! Bwahaha!

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments


  11. #221
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,828
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If you think HE is a racist.

    Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    Joshua is a boxer thats it, i certainly have gone from fan to not a fan.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.



    Stop playing the victim card. Pull up your socks like a big boy and enough of your blatant bullshit.

    Your guys have the blood of 60,000 British Citizens on their hands ushered in by a right wing BBC and you have the absolute front to blather "what about Labour?"

    At least you can drop the fake not a racist bullshit. The fact you still insist on calling Ali 'Clay' spreaks volumes.

    Victim ? you think anything Joshua says has any relevance to me ?
    The person who talks bullshit is the one who despite the crushing loss of the left , still tell everyone he is right.
    You are the only victim who constantly bleats and goes on public demonstrations, why because you always have something to bleat about.
    This entire protest is a non peaceful one , the type you condemn when its comes to the right, so basically Beanz fuck off you cunt .
    My opinion is my opinion , I'm entitled to it as everyone else is theirs.
    Also yes i will be cheering anyone who fights Joshua from now on , he is a cunt.

    P.S I wouldn't surprise anyone here if you and the rest of your cronies went one this march.
    You can barely write English Al and have never respected anyone unless they indulge you in your fake patriotic bollocks.

    60,000 British Citizens dead many of them veterans and at least 20,000 of them due to a delay in lockdown caused by Johnson a law breaking racist thug you championed. And from you silence.

    So fuck off with your smug I'm better than these other idiots crap. You ain't mate. No better than me, no better than Joshua, no better than Denilson.
    Better than you ? lol
    For one you cunt , my parents who you have branded racist because they vote Tory are not remotely racist.
    One thing my parents did teach me is not to take tattooed scrounging left wing protesting ponces seriously.
    Not sure what polish gypsys are taught but there is an example of how I was brought up.
    So I will leave you with your usual left wing why go to work when you can be a protesting with the violent masses.
    For the record we all know your not a scrounger , or from polish gypsy stock, or a protestor, i say this before you jump to conclusions.

    ps. how did the house sale to fund your holiday go ? in a council flat yet ?

    I never mentioned your parents because I am not hung up on race or where one of someone's grandparents were born, unlike you, you big girls blouse.

    Don't judge other people by your own double standards you sad wannabe fucking aristocrat.

    And no we don't live in a council flat. I was raised on a council estate but we live in our own property on which we paid the mortgage years ago. We sold another second property to fund my Mrs being able to travel before her mobility deteration makes it impossible.

    Unlike you we have to rely on one income, which you know means I have had to work really hard. It obviously fucking irks you which is why since the day I told you, you have been PMing like a flapping fishwive telling everyone I am some kind of benefit scrounger.

    You sound like bitter Gladys.

    Dark Lady Ada pushing up you false boobs and spitting your teeth out.
    Al is my name, what is yours Beanz ?
    Thanks Al, so does this get me an apology for being called a 'stalky weirdo'? I will apologize for saying Beanz deleted it. It is all there on the main board.

    Now I am curious how one buys two properties yet pleads that life is a struggle, but I guess in his time University was free and property was indeed cheaper. Still on one income raising kids and no pension. Nifty. He secretly loved Walrus all along. Probably has a few watches. What a Del Boy.

    Not much of a socialist though to be reaping on house appreciation. Very Billy Bragg preaching racial harmony while never living in a multicultural environment and living beyond most people.

    Also weird to sell for 'travel' when it gathers rent and is a sum for retirement when there is no pension.

    Nice one, Al. I love hypocrisy. Or lies. Downsizing! Bwahaha!

    AL? Short for what? you chose to use your own name that is your call don't expect me to do the same. You can't be trusted mate. You have made that very clear. Quite happy to PM people like a gossiping woman to try and get the big scoop, but when the truth turns out to be less salacious, it turns out you think nothing of just telling lies and making it up. That is beyond low and kind of destroys your straight down the line, no nonsense, hard man image.

    I am not about to apologise for selling something we worked bloody hard for, in order to fund a few last years of travel before that becomes impossible. We will still at some point have to downsize and i have been painting floors, putting up new doors etc in order to facilitate that, when things are more predictable. What do you think you guys think i have done that is so horrendous ? Do you sincerely think that this is some kind of 'Gottcha' moment? What a bunch of miserable sad bastards.

    Bitter, jealous cunts.

    You both seem to think that you have to be poor to be a socialist. Or that it is somehow less important that it turns out i probably have had to work an awful lot harder than the pair of you, (and yet still never got on my high horse calling people peasants and looking down my nose with derision at people less fortunate) and more important to you can still pretend i am a liar. It almost seems like you don't want to talk about your own bigotry and would rather deflect.

    Look at it here in this thread with your seething contempt for Joshua.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Jealous of what? 🤔

    We are laughing at you and your hypocrisy. You there at times pleading poverty when you had a house stashed away and now have maybe a hundred thousand plus from a house sale too. 'Downsizing' is not the same as 'selling my extra house'. And why sell when a years rent can subsidise a holiday?

    Some of us are not pleading poverty or how hard it all is on a single income (plus benefits).

    I don't say everything on the forum, but people who know things about me know I am not jealous. 😉

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Billy Beanz with his mansions and white neighbors! 😁

  14. #224
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2206
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If you think HE is a racist.

    Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    Joshua is a boxer thats it, i certainly have gone from fan to not a fan.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.



    Stop playing the victim card. Pull up your socks like a big boy and enough of your blatant bullshit.

    Your guys have the blood of 60,000 British Citizens on their hands ushered in by a right wing BBC and you have the absolute front to blather "what about Labour?"

    At least you can drop the fake not a racist bullshit. The fact you still insist on calling Ali 'Clay' spreaks volumes.

    Victim ? you think anything Joshua says has any relevance to me ?
    The person who talks bullshit is the one who despite the crushing loss of the left , still tell everyone he is right.
    You are the only victim who constantly bleats and goes on public demonstrations, why because you always have something to bleat about.
    This entire protest is a non peaceful one , the type you condemn when its comes to the right, so basically Beanz fuck off you cunt .
    My opinion is my opinion , I'm entitled to it as everyone else is theirs.
    Also yes i will be cheering anyone who fights Joshua from now on , he is a cunt.

    P.S I wouldn't surprise anyone here if you and the rest of your cronies went one this march.
    You can barely write English Al and have never respected anyone unless they indulge you in your fake patriotic bollocks.

    60,000 British Citizens dead many of them veterans and at least 20,000 of them due to a delay in lockdown caused by Johnson a law breaking racist thug you championed. And from you silence.

    So fuck off with your smug I'm better than these other idiots crap. You ain't mate. No better than me, no better than Joshua, no better than Denilson.
    Better than you ? lol
    For one you cunt , my parents who you have branded racist because they vote Tory are not remotely racist.
    One thing my parents did teach me is not to take tattooed scrounging left wing protesting ponces seriously.
    Not sure what polish gypsys are taught but there is an example of how I was brought up.
    So I will leave you with your usual left wing why go to work when you can be a protesting with the violent masses.
    For the record we all know your not a scrounger , or from polish gypsy stock, or a protestor, i say this before you jump to conclusions.

    ps. how did the house sale to fund your holiday go ? in a council flat yet ?

    I never mentioned your parents because I am not hung up on race or where one of someone's grandparents were born, unlike you, you big girls blouse.

    Don't judge other people by your own double standards you sad wannabe fucking aristocrat.

    And no we don't live in a council flat. I was raised on a council estate but we live in our own property on which we paid the mortgage years ago. We sold another second property to fund my Mrs being able to travel before her mobility deteration makes it impossible.

    Unlike you we have to rely on one income, which you know means I have had to work really hard. It obviously fucking irks you which is why since the day I told you, you have been PMing like a flapping fishwive telling everyone I am some kind of benefit scrounger.

    You sound like bitter Gladys.

    Dark Lady Ada pushing up you false boobs and spitting your teeth out.
    Al is my name, what is yours Beanz ?
    Thanks Al, so does this get me an apology for being called a 'stalky weirdo'? I will apologize for saying Beanz deleted it. It is all there on the main board.

    Now I am curious how one buys two properties yet pleads that life is a struggle, but I guess in his time University was free and property was indeed cheaper. Still on one income raising kids and no pension. Nifty. He secretly loved Walrus all along. Probably has a few watches. What a Del Boy.

    Not much of a socialist though to be reaping on house appreciation. Very Billy Bragg preaching racial harmony while never living in a multicultural environment and living beyond most people.

    Also weird to sell for 'travel' when it gathers rent and is a sum for retirement when there is no pension.

    Nice one, Al. I love hypocrisy. Or lies. Downsizing! Bwahaha!

    AL? Short for what? you chose to use your own name that is your call don't expect me to do the same. You can't be trusted mate. You have made that very clear. Quite happy to PM people like a gossiping woman to try and get the big scoop, but when the truth turns out to be less salacious, it turns out you think nothing of just telling lies and making it up. That is beyond low and kind of destroys your straight down the line, no nonsense, hard man image.

    I am not about to apologise for selling something we worked bloody hard for, in order to fund a few last years of travel before that becomes impossible. We will still at some point have to downsize and i have been painting floors, putting up new doors etc in order to facilitate that, when things are more predictable. What do you think you guys think i have done that is so horrendous ? Do you sincerely think that this is some kind of 'Gottcha' moment? What a bunch of miserable sad bastards.

    Bitter, jealous cunts.

    You both seem to think that you have to be poor to be a socialist. Or that it is somehow less important that it turns out i probably have had to work an awful lot harder than the pair of you, (and yet still never got on my high horse calling people peasants and looking down my nose with derision at people less fortunate) and more important to you can still pretend i am a liar. It almost seems like you don't want to talk about your own bigotry and would rather deflect.

    Look at it here in this thread with your seething contempt for Joshua.
    Like many others who have commented here, you no longer have any credibility as you change your story to suit your argument.
    Nothing you say can ever be the truth from now on.

    I have never made anything up about you, Miles pulled you on a few things and I confirmed it.
    You peddle so many lies you probably can't remember what you have told people in the past.
    How many times did you vote labour ?

    My hard man image? I know who I am and exactly what type of person I am, that makes me very happy with my life.
    I do not need a bunch of cheerleaders to pat me on the back to feel good about myself.



    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 07-03-2020 at 03:29 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  15. #225
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,835
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2206
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If you think HE is a racist.

    Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    Joshua is a boxer thats it, i certainly have gone from fan to not a fan.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.



    Stop playing the victim card. Pull up your socks like a big boy and enough of your blatant bullshit.

    Your guys have the blood of 60,000 British Citizens on their hands ushered in by a right wing BBC and you have the absolute front to blather "what about Labour?"

    At least you can drop the fake not a racist bullshit. The fact you still insist on calling Ali 'Clay' spreaks volumes.

    Victim ? you think anything Joshua says has any relevance to me ?
    The person who talks bullshit is the one who despite the crushing loss of the left , still tell everyone he is right.
    You are the only victim who constantly bleats and goes on public demonstrations, why because you always have something to bleat about.
    This entire protest is a non peaceful one , the type you condemn when its comes to the right, so basically Beanz fuck off you cunt .
    My opinion is my opinion , I'm entitled to it as everyone else is theirs.
    Also yes i will be cheering anyone who fights Joshua from now on , he is a cunt.

    P.S I wouldn't surprise anyone here if you and the rest of your cronies went one this march.
    You can barely write English Al and have never respected anyone unless they indulge you in your fake patriotic bollocks.

    60,000 British Citizens dead many of them veterans and at least 20,000 of them due to a delay in lockdown caused by Johnson a law breaking racist thug you championed. And from you silence.

    So fuck off with your smug I'm better than these other idiots crap. You ain't mate. No better than me, no better than Joshua, no better than Denilson.
    Better than you ? lol
    For one you cunt , my parents who you have branded racist because they vote Tory are not remotely racist.
    One thing my parents did teach me is not to take tattooed scrounging left wing protesting ponces seriously.
    Not sure what polish gypsys are taught but there is an example of how I was brought up.
    So I will leave you with your usual left wing why go to work when you can be a protesting with the violent masses.
    For the record we all know your not a scrounger , or from polish gypsy stock, or a protestor, i say this before you jump to conclusions.

    ps. how did the house sale to fund your holiday go ? in a council flat yet ?

    I never mentioned your parents because I am not hung up on race or where one of someone's grandparents were born, unlike you, you big girls blouse.

    Don't judge other people by your own double standards you sad wannabe fucking aristocrat.

    And no we don't live in a council flat. I was raised on a council estate but we live in our own property on which we paid the mortgage years ago. We sold another second property to fund my Mrs being able to travel before her mobility deteration makes it impossible.

    Unlike you we have to rely on one income, which you know means I have had to work really hard. It obviously fucking irks you which is why since the day I told you, you have been PMing like a flapping fishwive telling everyone I am some kind of benefit scrounger.

    You sound like bitter Gladys.

    Dark Lady Ada pushing up you false boobs and spitting your teeth out.
    Al is my name, what is yours Beanz ?
    Thanks Al, so does this get me an apology for being called a 'stalky weirdo'? I will apologize for saying Beanz deleted it. It is all there on the main board.

    Now I am curious how one buys two properties yet pleads that life is a struggle, but I guess in his time University was free and property was indeed cheaper. Still on one income raising kids and no pension. Nifty. He secretly loved Walrus all along. Probably has a few watches. What a Del Boy.

    Not much of a socialist though to be reaping on house appreciation. Very Billy Bragg preaching racial harmony while never living in a multicultural environment and living beyond most people.

    Also weird to sell for 'travel' when it gathers rent and is a sum for retirement when there is no pension.

    Nice one, Al. I love hypocrisy. Or lies. Downsizing! Bwahaha!

    AL? Short for what? you chose to use your own name that is your call don't expect me to do the same. You can't be trusted mate. You have made that very clear. Quite happy to PM people like a gossiping woman to try and get the big scoop, but when the truth turns out to be less salacious, it turns out you think nothing of just telling lies and making it up. That is beyond low and kind of destroys your straight down the line, no nonsense, hard man image.

    I am not about to apologise for selling something we worked bloody hard for, in order to fund a few last years of travel before that becomes impossible. We will still at some point have to downsize and i have been painting floors, putting up new doors etc in order to facilitate that, when things are more predictable. What do you think you guys think i have done that is so horrendous ? Do you sincerely think that this is some kind of 'Gottcha' moment? What a bunch of miserable sad bastards.

    Bitter, jealous cunts.

    You both seem to think that you have to be poor to be a socialist. Or that it is somehow less important that it turns out i probably have had to work an awful lot harder than the pair of you, (and yet still never got on my high horse calling people peasants and looking down my nose with derision at people less fortunate) and more important to you can still pretend i am a liar. It almost seems like you don't want to talk about your own bigotry and would rather deflect.

    Look at it here in this thread with your seething contempt for Joshua.
    Jealous ? I have been there, seen it and done it twice.
    I intend to continue to do so.
    I am not sure why you would think I, or anyone here would have anything to be jealous of when it is regarding you ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Anthony Joshuas weight increase
    By ross in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-14-2015, 09:24 PM
  2. Anthony Mundine in hot water after homophopic comments
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:18 AM
  3. James Toney racist comments!!!
    By hardrock in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 07:01 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing