Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    What black man who stood for his people hasn't been called a racist. None.
    Exactly. Also, Any man can call for anything, what happened to freedom of speech? I can call for all Scorpios and Pisces to avoid Mexican food on Tuesdays and Fridays. It's not racist. Joshua can say "frequent African and Carribean businesses only", it's freedom of speech. What's wrong with encouraging the self determination of your own people What's wrong with Kurds doing business with other Kurds and avoiding Irish shops? Is there any law against that? I support the downtrodden (400 years of intergenerational trauma, changes the DNA, etc.) Uplifting Themselves BY ANY (LEGAL) MEANS NECESSARY. Afro-Cubans should purchase their products at African stores. Fuck Walmart and Mike Brady's "Old Galway Shop". Armenians shop at Armenian, Indian, Arabic and Persian bazaars. We don't give our money to Fritz Ulmer's Delicatessen. Bangladeshis shop at Bengali and Pakistani stores. They don't give their hard earned money to Billy Kirk's Auto Shop. Fuck that.

I buy all my cassava, fufu, coconut, jackfruit, bhindi, palak, saijan, tamarind, catahar, aloo, jeera, dhania, haldi, ajwain, lal mitch, etc.at ARMENIAN, INDIAN, IRANIAN STORES.

I give nothing to Timmy Taylor's Food Market

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn that was a good post.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    What black man who stood for his people hasn't been called a racist. None.
    Exactly. Also, Any man can call for anything, what happened to freedom of speech? I can call for all Scorpios and Pisces to avoid Mexican food on Tuesdays and Fridays. It's not racist. Joshua can say "frequent African and Carribean businesses only", it's freedom of speech. What's wrong with encouraging the self determination of your own people What's wrong with Kurds doing business with other Kurds and avoiding Irish shops? Is there any law against that? I support the downtrodden (400 years of intergenerational trauma, changes the DNA, etc.) Uplifting Themselves BY ANY (LEGAL) MEANS NECESSARY. Afro-Cubans should purchase their products at African stores. Fuck Walmart and Mike Brady's "Old Galway Shop". Armenians shop at Armenian, Indian, Arabic and Persian bazaars. We don't give our money to Fritz Ulmer's Delicatessen. Bangladeshis shop at Bengali and Pakistani stores. They don't give their hard earned money to Billy Kirk's Auto Shop. Fuck that.

I buy all my cassava, fufu, coconut, jackfruit, bhindi, palak, saijan, tamarind, catahar, aloo, jeera, dhania, haldi, ajwain, lal mitch, etc.at ARMENIAN, INDIAN, IRANIAN STORES.

I give nothing to Timmy Taylor's Food Market
    I wonder sometimes those who think that comment is bad, do they ever shop or entertain in Chinatown? LOL! I wonder if the word is oxymoron? I get it. there is no whiteguy town or Aryan Shopping mall- BY name. To make matter worse Blacks do a disservice by still clinging on words that emphasize Black ---do the term black Lives matter, of course, but so few of my people seem to know or care how many whites are waiting to see what crime did the dead guy do in the past to justify being murdered in cold blood. Blacks cant protest with guns wrapped around us. We kneel as one does in prayer a sign of humility-well now it is a sign of hating the flag. Damn we kneel we hate our country? AJ asks his people to keep their dollars in their communities like everyone else does...well he is a racist.
    or as Hannity stated:

AJ knows he has a platform and telling black to fight with dollars and not with guns still wont reach the thick-headed people who choose to see life in black in white, left or right, blue or red. He is wrong.

Personally if I had the say- -1. My people do have to stop using the term black. 2 stop accepting Democratic patronage, solely 3. Find common ground with other demographics whom are probably pissed off as well be it Muslims, Independent political parties, Latinos, heck I think even Irish were targeted a few years ago by this admin.

A lesbian chick makes a statement on facebook- it turns into a name- BLM. No weapons training. No mission statement yet reading this forum and every other one...Black Lives Matters is worse than Evopra, Aryan Brotherhood, Neo Nazi, America First Party, KKK...heck they are the terrorists of today Black lives Matter...based on what I am reading.

AJ verdict: Great initiative, poor judgement. The media is kind to no one and can take any part of a person's statement and turn it against them.
    Welcome to hatesville AJ. You don't have to hate whites, to be racist, just love your own enough to keep your money out of the hands of those who mean u little good. That is all it takes to become a racist today.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want to post one more time here. Not intending to offend, but if I do, take it in context- Do you think there is ever a time where a black man can teach any of you anything? If, so. Just chill a moment, please.
    Class is in::

AJ- is communicating the one thing blacks around the world got hipped on too -while taking in the history of civil rights in America.

The Bible was used, it got Martin Luther King nowhere. Not a Christian came to his aid, the entire movement was ignored by every religious doctrine.
    Non-violence was used, it got Martin Luther King nowhere but ass whooping after ass whooping. Not one came via an atheist or Muslim BTW.

When he was fighting for integration at a damn lunch counter...,he was ok...but when that negro was educated by the Nation on how his CIVIL rights movement was a fight against his own Christian brethren...When he got educated on how the nation said....solicit your own...and see if he wont come to the bargaining table then...so said MLK Jr said- BOYCOTT THE city BUSES.
    When the $ comes up short? The powers get pissed. So what can we do? They integrated the busses not because Christ told them too. Because their money came up short.

Now, we got bargaining power. We realized we cant fight the system with guns. So the life taken of a person by a bad cop is backed by a good unit presents heartache -since we are in the year 2020 and no churches will consider, then only one option remains...find a way to take that $ away- when it comes up -they need that money that blacks spend...well how much is it worth to you?

Is it worth coming to the table on reform for policing units globally? How can we have so many neo Nazis unveiled as cops in Milwaukee, Atlanta to name a few police departments that learned after killing.

Money has a way of making even soulless evil beings cloaked in flesh...willing to renegotiate.

We die with no weapons in our hands, while we watch white protestors guns, locked and loaded. We tried that. We weren't even locked nor loaded, so what happened? Ronald Reagan with Democrats and Republicans passed overnight the right to carry & conceal...should be stripped in bipartisan fashion they did it practically overnight, so we have proof we cant protest like whites do.

I am happy for AJ. He will be hated by some whites, not all. He can be loved just like Ali- a man who reached beyond shores, boundaries and flags. But the price is always hate. hated for words, not actions.
    Just like when Lebron James got the most hate mail on the week he spent 8 million dollars of his own money to start a school- but fuck him -cause he hates Trump. My point? If Lebron can be loathed over a text...called racist. While taking responsibility for HIS OWN! THEN AJ can expect the same. hell, some people love to hate.
    Just my opinion on how some whites just want to perceive racism as you want and not by definition.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-11-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I do not hate him at all. I just happen to think he is misguided. Are black people honestly being discriminated against in an obvious way or even being murdered in the UK? And if not, then what is he talking about? Why does he have an objection to using John Smith's butcher shop based on John Smith being white and disagreeing that black people are being sacrificed by British police officers.

There is simply no case there. He has had his own brushes with the law and it was because he was doing things that are illegal. It just happens to be the case that black people proportionally carry out more illegal activities than some other groups. It is not racism at work here.

Fair play to him saying that the thug life is a road to nowhere, but he did choose to go there himself. If he was being really honest he would avoid the topic of white businesses and address the real issue which is that the black community has a very big issue with simply raising kids in an environment with a loving mother and father. It is a self responsibility issue more than racism.

If there are group differences, then the only way to address that in some way is to provide equality of opportunity and let the smart one's do what they can do and many indeed do that. This current mania of hunting down companies to see how many blacks are in their board rooms is stupid. Start with the basics first which is to raise a kid and teach self responsibility and civic duty. When a society starts to understand that it all starts with a tidy room, then great things can happen.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles have you watched the full speech? I ask because I've said multiple times that 'Joshua' or whoever he was being a mouthpiece for, pretty much agrees with you. The message is very clear.

The social media buzz is comical. 'Hope Fury batters the racist' Short memories some of these Facebook boxing experts.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I do not hate him at all. I just happen to think he is misguided. Are black people honestly being discriminated against in an obvious way or even being murdered in the UK? And if not, then what is he talking about? Why does he have an objection to using John Smith's butcher shop based on John Smith being white and disagreeing that black people are being sacrificed by British police officers.

There is simply no case there. He has had his own brushes with the law and it was because he was doing things that are illegal. It just happens to be the case that black people proportionally carry out more illegal activities than some other groups. It is not racism at work here.

Fair play to him saying that the thug life is a road to nowhere, but he did choose to go there himself. If he was being really honest he would avoid the topic of white businesses and address the real issue which is that the black community has a very big issue with simply raising kids in an environment with a loving mother and father. It is a self responsibility issue more than racism.

If there are group differences, then the only way to address that in some way is to provide equality of opportunity and let the smart one's do what they can do and many indeed do that. This current mania of hunting down companies to see how many blacks are in their board rooms is stupid. Start with the basics first which is to raise a kid and teach self responsibility and civic duty. When a society starts to understand that it all starts with a tidy room, then great things can happen.
    I'd like to think you don't hate him either.
    Since I am not near his country I have no clue of the intricate details of his plans. From an outside perspective I could imagine him or team member telling him- since this issue is blowing up globally, respond. That's what Ali would've done.
    So he could be making a play on a global stage, thus looking out of place internally-as I wont pretend to know about John's Butcher shop being Ground Zero.

Fair play is hard to define. how so? Since so many blacks are rich athletes, the argument is how can black complain, not comprehending the % is small, let alone that it was only the love for $ that allowed blacks into sports. That matters to us.

as your statement: It just happens to be the case that black people proportionally carry out more illegal activities than some other groups
    we will agree to disagree, here in America , there is a disproportionate number of whites who can find legal representation to lessen or eliminate the guilt. In other words, the amount of whites who stand in front of a judge isn't the number sent to prison.
    As far as him having brushes with the law, not sure what that means. That means he cant become a better person and then become a mentor for those who saw him doing wrong? Those are the ones that get the bad kids to turn around. nice guys don't have pull in the streets, you know this bro. He should silence himself for brushes with the law?

I dig your society statement, but again we differ.
    Society: the aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community and having shared customs, laws, and organizations.
    When a people realizes that an order for shared laws and customs can deny or denounce the latter's customs as evil, immoral, too ethnic, then that society has to identify the origins of each people's laws, customs. When it is all said and done, the one who has the guns, the military is the one to dictate how a society behaves.
    And when a people at the bottom of any society rise, naturally they will be scene as either an impediment or impeding the process of maintaining the origin of their society. ready to die and or kill anyone who wants to change that order.
    That IMO is why societies all across the world are turning upside down.

See we weren't alive to see these massive migrations when it was Europe moving into Africa to know how they dealt with it. We live in the hear and now where African nations are moving into Euorpean countries disrupting a society via change.
    had there been no fucked up presentations of God, we may have had a different means to resolve, but since religion has proven full of it..well the only way to solve is politically.

And we are given two raggedy ass parties to choose from...oh, society as we know it is transitory my friend.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-11-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Miles have you watched the full speech? I ask because I've said multiple times that 'Joshua' or whoever he was being a mouthpiece for, pretty much agrees with you. The message is very clear.

The social media buzz is comical. 'Hope Fury batters the racist' Short memories some of these Facebook boxing experts.
    He is more concerned about John Smith the butcher than watching the full speech.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

He is more concerned about John Smith the butcher than watching the full speech.
    Yes, I have watched the 2 minute video. John Smith was the man who might have nixed the Blair tyranny too, but alas his heart broke. He made excellent pork scaratchings.

I don't buy into the notion of boycotting for no good reason. Britain is one of the least racist countries in the world, so I don't really know what his problem with John Smith is.

Many black people live good lives by just not doing what their parents did if bad or by doing what their parents did if good. It is a personal choice to go off the rails though and for that I do support Joshua stating as such.

The boycott part just makes no sense and the same with the protests in general unless understood from a radical Marxist position. Statues in the UK have nothing to do with a personal rivalry between 2 men likely gone a bit wrong. Where is the racism in that incident? Has that been proven? If not, then what is it all about?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Scaratching is not a word. I meant scratching.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, he actually IS John Smith.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He has the flitting attention span of a gnat and can't stand the idea of someone not adoring him. He doesn't even give a shit about John Smith. He knows nothing about his own history or culture and so has to desperately grasp for some relevance by denigrating the achievements of others.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

He has the flitting attention span of a gnat and can't stand the idea of someone not adoring him. He doesn't even give a shit about John Smith. He knows nothing about his own history or culture and so has to desperately grasp for some relevance by denigrating the achievements of others.
    You sure have a hell of a lot of time for someone you supposedly ignore

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

He sure does. Unlike him I actually have a degree in History and you know that I am rather involved in my culture in a way that he cannot be. However, let the useless man rant away. He is assuming a lot but knows little.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Still refusing to debate anything like an adult then? There are about 15 posts that you refuse to reply to . A list of questions in one and still it is too much for you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information