Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Al.

You PMd me to ask how my Mrs was and what was wrong with her and so I explained to you exactly in detail what that meant for us and my business even giving you links to stuff and then like a big fucking girl you PMd several people including Gandalf blatantly lying and saying I had admitted I was a scrounging benefit bum.

WTAF.

If anyone needs cheerleaders it turns out it is you and you have not been there and got the t-shirt at all. For all your swell headed bluster you have not raised a family or had to care for your Mrs whilst juggling work at all. You are a dick head pal, why on earth would I lie to impress an arsehole like Gandalf or the sad fuckers who have turned the forum into their own personal bitchfest?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I may have genuinely been interested at that point, but its impossible now to know if anything you say is true or not.
    So its better not to interact anymore, sad ? yes maybe, but its probably for the best.

Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I may have genuinely been interested at that point, but its impossible now to know if anything you say is true or not.
    So its better not to interact anymore, sad ? yes maybe, but its probably for the best.

I will not embrass you further by reposting it but it would absolutely prove that I am not the one bullshitting. I don't need to impress you and would never make up stories about you to discredit you either.

Far from being impossible to see if I am being honest it is very easily verifiable. You just don't want to hear it. Story of your life. Bury your head in the sand and pretend it is still the 1970s.

You are younger than me you sad bastard.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

I will not embrass you further by reposting it but it would absolutely prove that I am not the one bullshitting. I don't need to impress you and would never make up stories about you to discredit you either.

Far from being impossible to see if I am being honest it is very easily verifiable. You just don't want to hear it. Story of your life. Bury your head in the sand and pretend it is still the 1970s.

Make up stories ? no idea what you are talking about, however you have been proven from you own words to be far from truthful that is a fact.
    The evidence has been presented to you but you are in denial, I do understand how life is tough for you based on what you have told us.
    But I am not a bad person you just do not understand me.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make up stories ? no idea what you are talking about, however you have been proven from you own words to be far from truthful that is a fact.
    The evidence has been presented to you but you are in denial, I do understand how life is tough for you based on what you have told us.
    No I haven't. You and Gandalf and El Kabong actually have been proven to be the ones telling lies, not me. Not nice is it?

For years you have presented me as some slack benefit scrounger when quite the opposite is true. And still you are insisting I am being far from truthful. How? You are claiming I am the one in denial because you just can't accept my life and work is very different to yours. Not better or worse, just different.

I am not saying you are a bad person but you were very quick to invent bullshit stories about me. Still you are calling me as professional victim. How out of order is that.

I am fucked at the moment had to carry out all of the furniture from a couple rooms to sand and paint the floors and then carry back in. Mrs can't help obviously and had a fit yesterday. I could legally claim disabilty, my arthritis and A/S retired me, but I don't. I have to go out and work tomorrow and Monday and am in constant pain but I don't want your sympathy, far from it. If I stopped moving I would be fucked. I am not going to hide it or play on it. It is what it is.

I get on with it like millions of others but people are so polarised here any meaningful discourse went out the window.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I take Joshua's comments as a bit like the F.A's stance , they jumped on the BLM bandwagon right away, they have since distance themselves from it due to the violence and wanting to defund the police demands etc.
    I think sports and politics should be a separate thing all together, I am sure he did it for with good intentions but that remains to be seen.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ being a prick again ?

“The same way I rally for Under Armour, the same way I rally for Range Rover is the same way I should rally for the African Carribean community.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/12048...box=1594102398

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He is a boxer i believe.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    AJ being a prick again ?

“The same way I rally for Under Armour, the same way I rally for Range Rover is the same way I should rally for the African Carribean community.”

You've always been a racist prick Smash so don't be a hypocrite too.. and for the record, AJ (with regards to your initial post post) was only reading something that was passed to him.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wink Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ did the right thing.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    AJ being a prick again ?

You've always been a racist prick Smash so don't be a hypocrite too.. and for the record, AJ (with regards to your initial post post) was only reading something that was passed to him.

Another hard done by black boy playing the race card,
    Fuck off
    Joshua has lost the respect of the majority of fans after his racist comments and Fury has become the fans favourite.
    This upsets black AJ fans

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ being a prick again ?

Fuck off
    Joshua has lost the respect of the majority of fans after his racist comments and Fury has become the fans favourite.
    The only one upset and playing the race card is you.

AJ has not lost the respect of the fans. You are stuck inside your race bubble and too thick to see it. The majority of sensible posters here have said AJ was not racist.

AJ will not be worried about losing racist pricks like you. He will be happy and you can go fuck yourself.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    AJ being a prick again ?

Fuck off
    The only one upset and playing the race card is you.

AJ has not lost the respect of the fans. You are stuck inside your race bubble and too thick to see it. The majority of sensible posters here have said AJ was not racist.

AJ will not be worried about losing racist pricks like you. He will be happy and you can go fuck yourself.

Here she is 😁

El Kabong Guest

No I haven't. You and Gandalf and El Kabong actually have been proven to be the ones telling lies, not me. Not nice is it?

For years you have presented me as some slack benefit scrounger when quite the opposite is true. And still you are insisting I am being far from truthful. How? You are claiming I am the one in denial because you just can't accept my life and work is very different to yours. Not better or worse, just different.

I am not saying you are a bad person but you were very quick to invent bullshit stories about me. Still you are calling me as professional victim. How out of order is that.

I am fucked at the moment had to carry out all of the furniture from a couple rooms to sand and paint the floors and then carry back in. Mrs can't help obviously and had a fit yesterday. I could legally claim disabilty, my arthritis and A/S retired me, but I don't. I have to go out and work tomorrow and Monday and am in constant pain but I don't want your sympathy, far from it. If I stopped moving I would be fucked. I am not going to hide it or play on it. It is what it is.

I get on with it like millions of others but people are so polarised here any meaningful discourse went out the window.
    What did I lie about? And why am I being brought up here?

Thread Information