Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
I may have genuinely been interested at that point, but its impossible now to know if anything you say is true or not.
So its better not to interact anymore, sad ? yes maybe, but its probably for the best.

I will not embrass you further by reposting it but it would absolutely prove that I am not the one bullshitting. I don't need to impress you and would never make up stories about you to discredit you either.

Far from being impossible to see if I am being honest it is very easily verifiable. You just don't want to hear it. Story of your life. Bury your head in the sand and pretend it is still the 1970s.

You are younger than me you sad bastard.
Make up stories ? no idea what you are talking about, however you have been proven from you own words to be far from truthful that is a fact.
The evidence has been presented to you but you are in denial, I do understand how life is tough for you based on what you have told us.
But I am not a bad person you just do not understand me.
No I haven't. You and Gandalf and El Kabong actually have been proven to be the ones telling lies, not me. Not nice is it?

For years you have presented me as some slack benefit scrounger when quite the opposite is true. And still you are insisting I am being far from truthful. How? You are claiming I am the one in denial because you just can't accept my life and work is very different to yours. Not better or worse, just different.

I am not saying you are a bad person but you were very quick to invent bullshit stories about me. Still you are calling me as professional victim. How out of order is that.

I am fucked at the moment had to carry out all of the furniture from a couple rooms to sand and paint the floors and then carry back in. Mrs can't help obviously and had a fit yesterday. I could legally claim disabilty, my arthritis and A/S retired me, but I don't. I have to go out and work tomorrow and Monday and am in constant pain but I don't want your sympathy, far from it. If I stopped moving I would be fucked. I am not going to hide it or play on it. It is what it is.

I get on with it like millions of others but people are so polarised here any meaningful discourse went out the window.