20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are no black folks in Europe or America who can do any of that.

But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

When Denilson backs off his "every white person on Earth is a white supremacist" fantasy....... he makes a hell of a lot more sense.

This might be the first time ever I have liked one of his posts.
    I have not backed down one bit.

All white people are racist.

But when others have said pretty much the same thing you say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    The thing is , WE ARE ALL RACIST TO A POINT. And anyone who says they aren’t is a cast iron fucking liar!
    I would actually say racism is too broader word. I'll narrow it down and say.

Every white and non black person on this planet is anti black to some degree.

The word “racism” is everywhere. The right term is “anti-blackness.”

So I dont say racism killed George Floyd. George Floyd and many others were killed because of anti-blackness.

And all white and non black ppl will have soaked up various elements of racist thinking about blk ppl.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh well..... that was short-lived.

Now you're back to making no sense at all.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives.

And there are no black folks in Europe or America who can do any of that.

But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

When Denilson backs off his "every white person on Earth is a white supremacist" fantasy....... he makes a hell of a lot more sense.

This might be the first time ever I have liked one of his posts.
    I have not backed down one bit.

All white people are racist.

But when others have said pretty much the same thing you say nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    The thing is , WE ARE ALL RACIST TO A POINT. And anyone who says they aren’t is a cast iron fucking liar!
    I would actually say racism is too broader word. I'll narrow it down and say.

Every white and non black person on this planet is anti black to some degree.

The word “racism” is everywhere. The right term is “anti-blackness.”

So I dont say racism killed George Floyd. George Floyd and many others were killed because of anti-blackness.

And all white and non black ppl will have soaked up various elements of racist thinking about blk ppl.
    Now come on Dennis baby, don’t go twisting my words. I never said all WHITE PEOPLE are Racist, I said WE ARE ALL Racist. And yes , Denny, that includes YOU AND ALL BLACK PEOPLE.
    Infact, I would go as far as to say that YOU are probably the biggest Racist!
    So if you’re gonna quote me, don’t start changing what I’ve said and then banging on about “anti-blackness.”
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Joshua will have driven away alot of supporters with his support of black lives matter.
    He may not care, but that will be evident the next time he fights.
    People will see the police attacked and looting , this type of demo never goes peacefully.
    For all good intentions mass protest brings out the idiots and thugs, that is evident on either the left or right.

A lot of his supporters will have been narrow minded bigoted idiots. If you really think him supporting BLM is something that he should not have done, you are just reinforcing the same attitude of insisting Ali be known by his slave name, which comes across as 'know your place' racist bullshit.

Without mass protest you would have none of the freedoms you supposedly respect and enjoy.

And there is absolutely no way after the weekend you can pretend there is some kind of equivalence between peacefully protesting for the rights of a human not to be killed and the rights of a fucking statue.

There is a massive problem with racism in this country and you and Gandalf and many others here are part of that problem. There was none of the looting here like in America and by far the majority of BLM protests were peaceful, but in order to excuse the fake patriot thugs you have tried to pretend they were equivalent.

Where is you and your supposed fellow patriots outrage at nazi saluting bastards at the Cenotaph and blokes pissing on the memorials they claimed to be protecting?

If you and anyone else thinks the only people who acknowledge there is a problem with racism or who would have supported BLM were on the left you are mistaken.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are getting a bit tiresome. There is absolutely no connection between police brutality in American and England. Someone getting treated badly by the police in America does not mean statues need to be torn down and police need to be attacked in England by thugs. That you keep defending it as though it somehow needed to happen shows how completely off the radar you and many like you are.

Yes, there is a huge problem with racism in the UK and you are part of the problem as you are more willing to talk about that than that of non white people carrying out massive crimes against white people because they are white. Britain has been more than generous letting these families in to begin with and to then have this happen and you of all people lecturing others on racism?

Why were veterans and patriots even in London? It was as a response to the absolute thuggery of the people you claim to support. Interestingly the police kneeled to them, but where is their knee for the 19,000 girls a year production line groomed by sicko's? They have a thing for arresting the victim, don't they? They have a lot to apologize for, but an apology virtue signal move for a crime not even in the UK? Bonkers.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

“The news of the death of yet another black man whilst in police custody raises again the concerns regarding the disproportionality of black people dying in custody.

“No matter what Simeon’s past was, he was our brother and well-loved."

RIP

Desmond Jaddoo, a community activist who is assisting the family, said: “Clearly, Devon and Cornwall police must be held to account as to what happened to Mr Francis while he was in their custody and their duty of care towards him. It is a shocking development and the police will be held to account."

francis.jpg

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An official review into the death of a black man who was punched repeatedly in the torso and lower back by at least 17 times by 3 police officers, beaten with a baton and Tasered has been delayed for the last year because investigators have yet to obtain a transcript of the inquest.

Campaigners said the “unacceptable” hold up of the inquiry into the death of Darren Cumberbatch, 32, delivered the “message that the life of a black man is not valued”.

Cumberbatch died of multiple organ failure in hospital after being arrested by police at a probation hostel in Nuneaton, west Midlands. His family say the electrician’s body was covered in multiple deep bruises and “strange marks” when they visited him in hospital.

1274.jpg

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Adama Traore: a mass protest to take place in central Paris on Saturday, to demand justice for the death of 24-year-old Adama Traore, a black man, who was killed by 3 white police officers when they leaned all of their combined weight onto him for over 20 minutes. His windpipe was partially collapsed.

Adama-Traoré.jpg

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

anyone pushing the race thing is too stupid to realize they are being manipulated
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    anyone pushing the race thing is too stupid to realize they are being manipulated
    Anyone who keeps saying Hitler should have killed all the Jews, should be banned. You wouldnt say that to my face.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Anyone who keeps saying Hitler should have killed all the Jews, should be banned. You wouldnt say that to my face.
    What do you think about 'the Jews' Brock?

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Joshua will have driven away alot of supporters with his support of black lives matter.
    He may not care, but that will be evident the next time he fights.
    People will see the police attacked and looting , this type of demo never goes peacefully.
    For all good intentions mass protest brings out the idiots and thugs, that is evident on either the left or right.

A lot of his supporters will have been narrow minded bigoted idiots. If you really think him supporting BLM is something that he should not have done, you are just reinforcing the same attitude of insisting Ali be known by his slave name, which comes across as 'know your place' racist bullshit.

Without mass protest you would have none of the freedoms you supposedly respect and enjoy.

And there is absolutely no way after the weekend you can pretend there is some kind of equivalence between peacefully protesting for the rights of a human not to be killed and the rights of a fucking statue.

There is a massive problem with racism in this country and you and Gandalf and many others here are part of that problem. There was none of the looting here like in America and by far the majority of BLM protests were peaceful, but in order to excuse the fake patriot thugs you have tried to pretend they were equivalent.

Where is you and your supposed fellow patriots outrage at nazi saluting bastards at the Cenotaph and blokes pissing on the memorials they claimed to be protecting?

If you and anyone else thinks the only people who acknowledge there is a problem with racism or who would have supported BLM were on the left you are mistaken.

Fellow patriots ? I have my view I don't really care about being one of a crowd it really isn't needed on my part.
    I have never and never will go on a march through the streets of London as I am not a fearful oik or a thug.
    I also work for a living so I wouldn't take a day off for such nonsense , mass protest always comes with riots and trouble. ( one of the many reasons I wouldn't take part ).
    As for Joshua reading out some political crap at a rally , then that is his choice .
    Life comes with choices and consequences, that is what makes the world go round.
    As for Joshua losing supporters, I think that is true and may be evident at his next fight, we will have to wait and see of course.
    The main issue with the protest on both sides, was the total disregard for social distancing after all we have done in the lockdown, they are all mindless idiots who may have infected thousands.

Very sad indeed.

The thread is about Joshua's comments hence why I am commenting on that subject, if you start a thread - Dickhead who pissed on the memorial, or scum who sprayed graffiti on Churchill's statue, then I will of course comment and condemn behaviour like that.
    That is how the forum works, different threads different discussions .
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-16-2020 at 07:27 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what are you lying about now? i would say anything i like to your face & laugh at your inability to do anything you cowardly pigeon pecker
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what are you lying about now? i would say anything i like to your face & laugh at your inability to do anything you cowardly pigeon pecker
    Prove it, young lad.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Prove it, young lad.
    when you come to oz i'll be happy to

Thread Information