Dislikes Dislikes:  8
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    They won't let blacks succeed financially.

The great Marcus Garvey is proof of that.
    I try not to get involved in horse shit race baiting threads like this , but who is “they”?
    In Sport, the most successful and rich Sportsmen are Black! And deservedly so. Look at Mayweather, Joshua, Hamilton , Tiger, Jordan, And so many others both now and in the past. The list goes on and on and on!
    Why? Because they are the fucking best. Could be luck, coincidence, superior genetics, better attitude and mental strength ?? who the fuck knows.
    But what I do know is that some of the biggest icons and financially successful people in Sporting history are Black.
    Naturally, a lot of white people have got rich hanging onto their shirt tails, but how are we gonna stop that?
    So if “they won’t let blacks succeed financially”, then “they” are doing a pretty lousy job, don’t you think?
    "They" is the God damned Build-a-Bears!!!! They lure in young children, they sell them a husk of nothing and then things get fucking serious. They're harvesting Teddy Bear organs and selling them right in the fucking stores!!!!!

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    If you think HE is a racist.

Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    Joshua is a boxer thats it, i certainly have gone from fan to not a fan.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.

Stop playing the victim card. Pull up your socks like a big boy and enough of your blatant bullshit.

Your guys have the blood of 60,000 British Citizens on their hands ushered in by a right wing BBC and you have the absolute front to blather "what about Labour?"

At least you can drop the fake not a racist bullshit. The fact you still insist on calling Ali 'Clay' spreaks volumes.

Victim ? you think anything Joshua says has any relevance to me ?
    The person who talks bullshit is the one who despite the crushing loss of the left , still tell everyone he is right.
    You are the only victim who constantly bleats and goes on public demonstrations, why because you always have something to bleat about.
    This entire protest is a non peaceful one , the type you condemn when its comes to the right, so basically Beanz fuck off you cunt .
    My opinion is my opinion , I'm entitled to it as everyone else is theirs.
    Also yes i will be cheering anyone who fights Joshua from now on , he is a cunt.

P.S I wouldn't surprise anyone here if you and the rest of your cronies went one this march.
    You can barely write English Al and have never respected anyone unless they indulge you in your fake patriotic bollocks.

60,000 British Citizens dead many of them veterans and at least 20,000 of them due to a delay in lockdown caused by Johnson a law breaking racist thug you championed. And from you silence.

So fuck off with your smug I'm better than these other idiots crap. You ain't mate. No better than me, no better than Joshua, no better than Denilson.
    Better than you ? lol
    For one you cunt , my parents who you have branded racist because they vote Tory are not remotely racist.
    One thing my parents did teach me is not to take tattooed scrounging left wing protesting ponces seriously.
    Not sure what polish gypsys are taught but there is an example of how I was brought up.
    So I will leave you with your usual left wing why go to work when you can be a protesting with the violent masses.
    For the record we all know your not a scrounger , or from polish gypsy stock, or a protestor, i say this before you jump to conclusions.

ps. how did the house sale to fund your holiday go ? in a council flat yet ?

Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

these public figures are put in these positions for a reason. why would anyone take what they say seriously? make up your own mind & don't be manipulated. understanding that we are all susceptible to propaganda is a great place to start
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Def taken a bit out of context by just glossing over he was in fact reading another persons statement and adding in some response. Like putting the end to black youth gang culture . Irony is that he agreed 'all lives matters' and Stateside that's being labeled a major no no by the same BLM protest . Can't please everyone, shit sometimes you can't even please anyone.

Had to see what all the uproar was about so I clicked on the link. Found a very short video clip so had to rely on the written account.

So.... what's with all the anger being directed at AJ? Flipping the script and making suppositions about what if Fury said something similar are moot. It wasn't the umpteenth a white man was murdered by a black cop without anything having been done about it. So yeah... a little frustration is understandable.

Or is it that we can accept a black athlete talking about his left jab, but he's not allowed to speak his mind on social issues?

Just trying to get a handle on things here.
    Found this earlier and looks to be the complete 'speech'. Honestly as mentioned earlier this may have more to do with him participating in the first place and less about the chopped cherry picked line. He gets smug about being a 'hustler' sure and seems a bit odd a multi billionaire surrounded there but imo hardy a racist rant ffs.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.

Stop playing the victim card. Pull up your socks like a big boy and enough of your blatant bullshit.

Your guys have the blood of 60,000 British Citizens on their hands ushered in by a right wing BBC and you have the absolute front to blather "what about Labour?"

At least you can drop the fake not a racist bullshit. The fact you still insist on calling Ali 'Clay' spreaks volumes.

The person who talks bullshit is the one who despite the crushing loss of the left , still tell everyone he is right.
    You are the only victim who constantly bleats and goes on public demonstrations, why because you always have something to bleat about.
    This entire protest is a non peaceful one , the type you condemn when its comes to the right, so basically Beanz fuck off you cunt .
    Also yes i will be cheering anyone who fights Joshua from now on , he is a cunt.

P.S I wouldn't surprise anyone here if you and the rest of your cronies went one this march.
    You can barely write English Al and have never respected anyone unless they indulge you in your fake patriotic bollocks.

60,000 British Citizens dead many of them veterans and at least 20,000 of them due to a delay in lockdown caused by Johnson a law breaking racist thug you championed. And from you silence.

So fuck off with your smug I'm better than these other idiots crap. You ain't mate. No better than me, no better than Joshua, no better than Denilson.
    Better than you ? lol
    For one you cunt , my parents who you have branded racist because they vote Tory are not remotely racist.
    One thing my parents did teach me is not to take tattooed scrounging left wing protesting ponces seriously.
    Not sure what polish gypsys are taught but there is an example of how I was brought up.
    So I will leave you with your usual left wing why go to work when you can be a protesting with the violent masses.
    For the record we all know your not a scrounger , or from polish gypsy stock, or a protestor, i say this before you jump to conclusions.

I never mentioned your parents because I am not hung up on race or where one of someone's grandparents were born, unlike you, you big girls blouse.

Don't judge other people by your own double standards you sad wannabe fucking aristocrat.

And no we don't live in a council flat. I was raised on a council estate but we live in our own property on which we paid the mortgage years ago. We sold another second property to fund my Mrs being able to travel before her mobility deteration makes it impossible.

Unlike you we have to rely on one income, which you know means I have had to work really hard. It obviously fucking irks you which is why since the day I told you, you have been PMing like a flapping fishwive telling everyone I am some kind of benefit scrounger.

You sound like bitter Gladys.

Dark Lady Ada pushing up you false boobs and spitting your teeth out.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I try not to get involved in horse shit race baiting threads like this , but who is “they”?
    In Sport, the most successful and rich Sportsmen are Black! And deservedly so. Look at Mayweather, Joshua, Hamilton , Tiger, Jordan, And so many others both now and in the past. The list goes on and on and on!
    Why? Because they are the fucking best. Could be luck, coincidence, superior genetics, better attitude and mental strength ?? who the fuck knows.
    But what I do know is that some of the biggest icons and financially successful people in Sporting history are Black.
    Naturally, a lot of white people have got rich hanging onto their shirt tails, but how are we gonna stop that?
    So if “they won’t let blacks succeed financially”, then “they” are doing a pretty lousy job, don’t you think?
    No, there are a handful of rich blacks that whites let get rich but only for their sports or singing entertainment to serve the entertainment needs of whites.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do I have to do with this you Sperg Merchant? Stick to Al who I consider a fine Englishman with fine English heritage.

I am quite happy and do better than you. You are welcome.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, there are a handful of rich blacks that whites let get rich but only for their sports or singing entertainment to serve the entertainment needs of whites.
    If I do well in a black country then is that not through blacks allowing ne to get rich too? Though to be fair Nigeria doesn't really have a white Oprah or Diana Ross.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Def taken a bit out of context by just glossing over he was in fact reading another persons statement and adding in some response. Like putting the end to black youth gang culture . Irony is that he agreed 'all lives matters' and Stateside that's being labeled a major no no by the same BLM protest . Can't please everyone, shit sometimes you can't even please anyone.

Had to see what all the uproar was about so I clicked on the link. Found a very short video clip so had to rely on the written account.

So.... what's with all the anger being directed at AJ? Flipping the script and making suppositions about what if Fury said something similar are moot. It wasn't the umpteenth a white man was murdered by a black cop without anything having been done about it. So yeah... a little frustration is understandable.

Or is it that we can accept a black athlete talking about his left jab, but he's not allowed to speak his mind on social issues?

Found this earlier and looks to be the complete 'speech'. Honestly as mentioned earlier this may have more to do with him participating in the first place and less about the chopped cherry picked line. He gets smug about being a 'hustler' sure and seems a bit odd a multi billionaire surrounded there but imo hardy a racist rant ffs.
    HOLY SHIT!!!

Thats it?? THATS what everybody is up in arms about?

Thats my first viewing of it, I was expecting some racist ranting tirade. That was fucking TAME. ZERO RACIST IN THERE, SORRY.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are just looking for justification for their own blatant racism. For years it has been tolerated here on the forum and they are desperately looking for an excuse to not change. They are like kids who never even really graduated to high school, let alone from it.

Look at the disdain they show toward any kind of opportunity to learn or grow. They think change is a weakness.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

those pushing race are the problem
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HOLY SHIT!!!

Thats it?? THATS what everybody is up in arms about?

Thats my first viewing of it, I was expecting some racist ranting tirade. That was fucking TAME. ZERO RACIST IN THERE, SORRY.
    It was racism and he is ASSUMING racism in the case of a crime in America which is not proven as racism and suggests avoiding white businesses in a country that is basically a white country not even connected with the murder. What does the local white butcher have to do with anything and is he wrong if he factually believes more whites are killed than blacks by police in the UK? Does evidence or logic not matter at all? How would that not be pointless discrimination against the butcher?

Joshua was admitting there that he is a 'hustler' too. It is only boxing that saved him. Take that away and where is he? Not such a good place. Good on him for using that chance, but most who try won't go that far as like with anything you usually need to be doing it from a very young age like Calzaghe or Hatton. It is something we work on all our lives like we do in classrooms with our minds. It is more likely that a stable life will come from doing well in the classroom and choosing a reasonable career from the basis of a healthy loving family. That is where it all starts. Working on something when young and molding the mind towards a goal. That is how we grow.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go fuck yourself.

Better than you ? lol

I never mentioned your parents because I am not hung up on race or where one of someone's grandparents were born, unlike you, you big girls blouse.

Don't judge other people by your own double standards you sad wannabe fucking aristocrat.

And no we don't live in a council flat. I was raised on a council estate but we live in our own property on which we paid the mortgage years ago. We sold another second property to fund my Mrs being able to travel before her mobility deteration makes it impossible.

Unlike you we have to rely on one income, which you know means I have had to work really hard. It obviously fucking irks you which is why since the day I told you, you have been PMing like a flapping fishwive telling everyone I am some kind of benefit scrounger.

You sound like bitter Gladys.

Dark Lady Ada pushing up you false boobs and spitting your teeth out.
    Your life story has more holes than a sieve, yes you did call all tory voters racist, which includes my parents.
    For the record I am working class and proud of that fact, doesn't everyone enjoy the finer things in life when they work hard to achieve them ?
    I presume your comment - " wannabe aristocrat "
    Is reference to the fact you don't understand someone could be working class , proud and successful enjoying the finer things in life they have worked hard to achieve ?
    If my comments in the cuisine page about food and wine offend you then just don't read them if it makes you feel better.
    I am not bitter about life at all, but as everyone does sometimes you get furious by another's comments . Putting across you point is always more difficult in text form, especially when typing on a phone etc. It is far easier to debate a point in person, which is my preferred way.
    This entire forum is here for us to have fun, I know I certainly do.

Bitter - NO, life is too important to be bitter about a boxing forum.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-11-2020 at 05:34 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What black man who stood for his people hasn't been called a racist. None.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many blacks own businesses in white neighborhoods?
    How many whites venture into black neighborhoods to do business?

So in sync, wherever I go, whites who cant agree politically or religiously can somehow always find a racist in blacks. By words, not action. All the time.
    Name a white guy who is a racist and 3/4 of the board will call that poster a bleeding heart liberal or a hater of their own.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information