Thread: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

but everyting these days is all or nothing. Trump supporters are all or nothing, like totally. Kamala Harris supporters, Brian Stelter fans are all or nothing, Mark Dice fams are all or nothing, its everywhere. Try telling a Trump supporter to get worked up over wrongs against blacks, aint gonna happen. Try telling a far left Democrat to get worked up over the military equipment just made for $880 billion. Aint gonna happen. etc etc

Its polarization city. On steroids. People are getting punched out here for either wearing or not wearing a mask, depending on where.... punched out.....cold cocked....FOR EITHER WEARING OR NOT WEARING A MASK.

There's gonna be crossover between Beanz's views and Labour. Crossover between Lyle and Infowars (he'll never admit it LOL). Crossover between my and your perspectives. You can find a crossover between Beijing and Washington DC if you do a quick search. Everything is blurred. Polarized. Insane. Fight to the death.

It's nuts.

NO thank you. Everybody is right and everybody is wrong (barring Hitler and pure evil like that of course). Always was, always will be.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

I deleted my post as I was unhappy with my phone typing so your context is missing. I was going to redo it on a computer. As you know I am not all of nothing on Trump and will of course cede flaws in some of the people I am into as most people have strengths and weaknesses alike.

Does Beanz make endless posts criticizing the Labour Party? No. Does he make endless posts criticizing Trump who is a million miles away? Or the Tories? Yes.

A diehard ideologue. The majority of the public can see how bad Labour is and that is why the Tories kerp winning. I will be the first to concede that the Tories are very weak on many issues.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    As somebody from a Jewish family, most of whom have supported Labour for years i can tell you honestly that racists like you who love to follow racists like Murdoch ( and you have the arrogance to call yourself a Liverpool fan) have no depths to which they will not stoop. That is why such a disgusting campaign to smear a life long anti-racism campaigner like Corbyn, by calling him an anti-semite is your first excuse trotted out to hide your own fascist beliefs. That an American like you should be repeating it like a racist boot licking lapdog is also no surprise. That again even now after what is going on in America and the world, you are claiming that Neo Nazi supporters like yourself are rare as unicorns, shows exactly how desperate you are to avoid change

You are still claiming that George Floyds murder had nothing to do with race. Your hood has gone.
    Behold the rantings and ravings of an absolute lunatic.
    a racist lunatic
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz who is part Jewish and whose ancestors suffered The Holocaust (and countless other genocidal events) and who helped Syrian refugees, is a racist?

You'd really have to go through some mental gymnastics to make that jive.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

beanz is the biggest racist i have ever seen
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Beanz does not need the labor party to formulate his own opinions.
    Thank you. They know thatbut the whole 'What about Labour' whataboutery is a typical tu quoque fallacy. It just another ad hominem excuse to avoid addressing the subject.

For years I never voted for anyone as to me you were only ever voting for another version of the same thing but in last 10 years (which is when I started voting) I have never voted for the same party twice and that is all here and plain to see. So I am anything but an idealogue.

I voted for Labour in the last election because the existential threat posed by the Tories made it impossible not to do so. At least 20,000 extra people are dead because of their two week delay refusing to listen to their own scientific advisors and so I have rightly pointed out how the party in powers own ideology has cost lives.

I didn't vote Labour in the previous election and I did not vote for a Labour Party MEP in the European elections either. None of that matters to them though they have to reduce you down to being controlled by the same polarised ideaology that they are told to employ. They literally cannot think for themselves because they are part of the machine.

They have signed up for it. They are all in. No questioning, adopt the same mindset.

Look at how 100% of the time El Kabong will bring up Obama or The Clintons when someone mentions something Trump has said or done and insist like a mindless cult of celebrity clone that to criticise Trump means you support similar hypocrisy from Dronebama or The Clinton's. It doesn't matter how vocal you were in opposition to those icons of the same MIC that Trump is, they will just lie and assume you are as polarised and simple minded as them in order to avoid talking about anything seriously.

Look at them refusing to read the article, like good little party pc, 'censor the left drones' when it has nothing to do with traditional party politics. They are acting like the very thing that they are forever banging on about. Identity Politics. Its all they have. Look how they will resort to posting links and opinions from the gutter in order to stay on their soapbox hectoring everyone in order to justify their own rolls as cogs in a machine they will hitch themselves even as it crushes all in its path.

They would shoot you, me, whoever they are told to hate, if told to do so, because their ideology reduces their own abilty to employ critical thinking to such a degree they do not even see murder as murder. To them it is all a big game and human suffering is all a joke, a currency with which they can win an argument.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You did not vote for Labour in the first Corbyn election?

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You did not vote for Labour in the first Corbyn election?
    Miles not many people voted for the Corbynated Chicken in the last election, hence why they lost big style.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-13-2020 at 03:13 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Beanz does not need the labor party to formulate his own opinions.
    Thank you. They know thatbut the whole 'What about Labour' whataboutery is a typical tu quoque fallacy. It just another ad hominem excuse to avoid addressing the subject.

For years I never voted for anyone as to me you were only ever voting for another version of the same thing but in last 10 years (which is when I started voting) I have never voted for the same party twice and that is all here and plain to see. So I am anything but an idealogue.

I voted for Labour in the last election because the existential threat posed by the Tories made it impossible not to do so. At least 20,000 extra people are dead because of their two week delay refusing to listen to their own scientific advisors and so I have rightly pointed out how the party in powers own ideology has cost lives.

I didn't vote Labour in the previous election and I did not vote for a Labour Party MEP in the European elections either. None of that matters to them though they have to reduce you down to being controlled by the same polarised ideaology that they are told to employ. They literally cannot think for themselves because they are part of the machine.

They have signed up for it. They are all in. No questioning, adopt the same mindset.

Look at how 100% of the time El Kabong will bring up Obama or The Clintons when someone mentions something Trump has said or done and insist like a mindless cult of celebrity clone that to criticise Trump means you support similar hypocrisy from Dronebama or The Clinton's. It doesn't matter how vocal you were in opposition to those icons of the same MIC that Trump is, they will just lie and assume you are as polarised and simple minded as them in order to avoid talking about anything seriously.

Look at them refusing to read the article, like good little party pc, 'censor the left drones' when it has nothing to do with traditional party politics. They are acting like the very thing that they are forever banging on about. Identity Politics. Its all they have. Look how they will resort to posting links and opinions from the gutter in order to stay on their soapbox hectoring everyone in order to justify their own rolls as cogs in a machine they will hitch themselves even as it crushes all in its path.

They would shoot you, me, whoever they are told to hate, if told to do so, because their ideology reduces their own abilty to employ critical thinking to such a degree they do not even see murder as murder. To them it is all a big game and human suffering is all a joke, a currency with which they can win an argument.
    You don't hold your own to the same standard you demand for everyone else. That's the blindspot of someone using critical theory. And although you might not think that's what you're doing, it's exactly what you're doing.

"Look at them refusing to read the article"... I'd happily read it if it would change your demeanor, but it won't, you've made quite clear what you think of me so yeah why should I bother? It does nothing for me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Likewise, 'You are a cunt twat blouse. Read this fucktard'. 'Nah, maybe another time. Enjoy'

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its all kicking off in London from all accounts, BLM thugs and some right wing thugs going at it.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Its all kicking off in London from all accounts, BLM thugs and some right wing thugs going at it.

Don't tell fibs Ahmed (bloody spell check)

Far Right Sieg Heiling Neo Nazi Thugs attacking the Police has been going on all day

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That’s one of the DFLA mob urinating today next to the memorial plaque of Kieth Palmer the police officer killed as he stopped a knife-wielding terrorist from entering the Palace of Westminster during the 2017 Westminster attack. He died from wounds he received in this attack.

The absolute state of it.
    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Thread Information