Thread: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

That’s one of the DFLA mob urinating today next to the memorial plaque of Kieth Palmer the police officer killed as he stopped a knife-wielding terrorist from entering the Palace of Westminster during the 2017 Westminster attack. He died from wounds he received in this attack.

The absolute state of it.
    See, an ideologue. Others are against the defacing of public statues regardless of who does it.

Who did you vote for in 2017?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Beanz does not need the labor party to formulate his own opinions.
    Thank you. They know thatbut the whole 'What about Labour' whataboutery is a typical tu quoque fallacy. It just another ad hominem excuse to avoid addressing the subject.

For years I never voted for anyone as to me you were only ever voting for another version of the same thing but in last 10 years (which is when I started voting) I have never voted for the same party twice and that is all here and plain to see. So I am anything but an idealogue.

I voted for Labour in the last election because the existential threat posed by the Tories made it impossible not to do so. At least 20,000 extra people are dead because of their two week delay refusing to listen to their own scientific advisors and so I have rightly pointed out how the party in powers own ideology has cost lives.

I didn't vote Labour in the previous election and I did not vote for a Labour Party MEP in the European elections either. None of that matters to them though they have to reduce you down to being controlled by the same polarised ideaology that they are told to employ. They literally cannot think for themselves because they are part of the machine.

They have signed up for it. They are all in. No questioning, adopt the same mindset.

Look at how 100% of the time El Kabong will bring up Obama or The Clintons when someone mentions something Trump has said or done and insist like a mindless cult of celebrity clone that to criticise Trump means you support similar hypocrisy from Dronebama or The Clinton's. It doesn't matter how vocal you were in opposition to those icons of the same MIC that Trump is, they will just lie and assume you are as polarised and simple minded as them in order to avoid talking about anything seriously.

Look at them refusing to read the article, like good little party pc, 'censor the left drones' when it has nothing to do with traditional party politics. They are acting like the very thing that they are forever banging on about. Identity Politics. Its all they have. Look how they will resort to posting links and opinions from the gutter in order to stay on their soapbox hectoring everyone in order to justify their own rolls as cogs in a machine they will hitch themselves even as it crushes all in its path.

They would shoot you, me, whoever they are told to hate, if told to do so, because their ideology reduces their own abilty to employ critical thinking to such a degree they do not even see murder as murder. To them it is all a big game and human suffering is all a joke, a currency with which they can win an argument.
    There was an election in 2015, 2017 and 2019. Why are you bringing up threads from 2015 to say you voted Green when there was an election in 2017? You voted for Labour in the last election and deny voting for them in 2017.

Who did you vote for in 2017?

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neo nazi salutes from your guys at The Cenotaph today and you are asking who I voted for in 2017?

They should all fuck off to SK where you could welcome them with open arms.

And you had the front to call BLM supporters brown shirts?

You are scum.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neo nazi salutes from your guys at The Cenotaph today and you are asking who I voted for in 2017?

They should all fuck off to SK where you could welcome them with open arms.

And you had the front to call BLM supporters brown shirts?

You are scum.
    I am scum? I do not agree with a,thug peeing on a statue or ideologues tearing down statues.

Who did you vote for in 2017? You are keen to prove you voted Green in 2015, but who did you vote for in 2017?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Met him, shook his hand and welcomed him to Plymouth On Friday before shooting his portrait and covering the event he came down for. Packed out the Guildhall, which doesn't happen often, and he stayed for a long time afterwards despite his PA advising him his train was leaving for the next stop. Very approachable and had time for everyone without any of the nonsense that other politicians pretend is meaningful dialogue. Answered rather than avoided the hard questions (If you get in and retire the nuclear fleet and we stop servicing the subs in Devonport Plymouth dockyard,what will happen to those many jobs? etc). If he becomes head of the Labour Party, membership will increase exponentially, and it may well fracture, but at least it will stand for something." - Beanz 2015

Yet you couldn't vote Labour in 2017, but felt a need to show you voted Green in 2015? Why?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Corbyn does not have an Open border policy and you are swallowing this whole austerity bullshit in order to excuse yourself not supporting Corbyn. He is talking about investing in infastructure, education and building council houses something long overdue in this country and likely to swell not empty the coffers.Do you want the NHS to be sold off to the same private American companies responsible for all those dead claimants they said were fit for work? Do you want the massive corporations paying no tax to be given even more of a free ride and the power to shape public policies in their favour? Do you want workers rights to be further eroded and Zero hours contracts extended into all areas of work? Do you want public sector pay cuts to increase and to take away free school meals form those who need them? Do you want those caring for disabled and often terminal family members to be paid less than those on the dole for round the clock 24/7 care every day and night of their lives? Do you want huge companies to be able to continue defaulting payments to their suppliers driving small business into bankruptcy while they rake in huge profits? Because the Tories do and if you think that Corbyn is bland and uninteresting then you will be helping them stay there if you are not going to vote against them.

Today the Labour party demonstrated true leadership in guaranteeing European working residents here the right to remain if they are voted in. This will give the EU no option other than keeping those same rights for British workers and residents in the EU. Science, business, education is very reliant on these workers and it would be churlish and decidedly childish and unpatriotic to use British citizens as pawns in some negotiation game as May is suggesting. Corbyn and the Labour party have said they will go ahead with Brexit but in a responsible manner rather than ditching all the environmental and workers safeguards in place like the Tories are going to do.

I would like to have stayed in Europe but it seems that many who voted for Brexit have had another agenda all along and nothing the Labour party does will convince those who want the UK to return to the 1960's or even before. That time has gone and hopefully the young will stick two fingers up to the old way of doing things and change Britain for the better. It cannot carry on like it is." - Beanz 2017.

Are you sure you have not voted for the same party twice? I mean, cool you were Greeny in 2015, but seemed friends with the bloke in 2015 and by 2017 you were gushing.

Why did you not vote for him then?

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes you are right. I was mistaken, twice I have voted for Labour in the last 3 years. That of course would never usually be possible but we are under the cosh of the most corrupt and traitorous government in British history who are still it seems after 60,000 dead subjects, making it up as they go along.

If you think that makes me an idealogue when you are still supporting nazi saluting pissed up scum you need to think about how little you care about the UK, and wind your neck in.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes you are right. I was mistaken, twice I have voted for Labour in the last 3 years. That of course would never usually be possible but we are under the cosh of the most corrupt and traitorous government in British history who are still it seems after 60,000 dead subjects, making it up as they go along.

If you think that makes me an idealogue when you are still supporting nazi saluting pissed up scum you need to think about how little you care about the UK, and wind your neck in.
    Just trying to confirm because what you said in your initial post did not add up. And neither did the conclusion about wanting to shoot you either which I will put in the list of absurdities like the 'wanting to see you die in your home' thing which I would love to see evidence of.

I see a few more in the above post too though. I do not support Nazi saluting types and never have done. I cannot think of anything worse than genuine Fascism or Communism which do overlap in numerous ways. I have certainly questioned narratives in history such as wondering about Holocaust numbers, but I don't doubt that the Nazi's killed millions of people of Jewish origin as well as many other groups and have zero sympathy for such a regime.

I don't think many people on the 'right' support Nazi's, Beanz. In fact I am not sure that all that many on the 'right' are even all that right wing. They just don't want open borders and permanent transformation of their society without consent. Are there people interested in history? Sure. Are there likely some people who do adhere to such an ideology? Sure. However, I don't think very many do. There are many who do adhere to extremist ideologies in the UK though and not many of them are likely to be following Adolf.

Please do not accuse me of supporting Nazi saluting people though because I do not. You have said you support Antifa. I have never said I support people who piss on statues or adhere to Nazism. I do reverse my position on things over time, but don't really have a thing for tearing down statues or promoting fascism.

You are welcome.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They were Tommies goons and Britain First and you have consistently supported them and rammed that ideology down everyone's throats. In an effort to appear interesting and some kind of Devils Advocate for the ridiculous idea that the white majority are victimised in a country you left for homogeneous safety.

I am putting you back onto ignore because your racism and anti Britishness turns my stomach.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They were Tommies goons and Britain First and you have consistently supported them and rammed that ideology down everyone's throats. In an effort to appear interesting and some kind of Devils Advocate for the ridiculous idea that the white majority are victimised in a country you left for homogeneous safety.

I am putting you back onto ignore because your racism and anti Britishness turns my stomach.

Anti Britishness and racism?

I believe we should treat all races equally and that British people have a right to self determination and to maintain their country. I am deeply sorry if this offends you.

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop buying pre-shredded cheese.

Make Britain grate again.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop buying pre-shredded cheese.

Make Britain grate again.
    I can assure you that the cheese available in South Korea is of a paltry and watered down selection.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Laughable the press and police will slam the 'far-right' hard now but if they had policed the supposed 'far-left' last weekend this wouldn't even be happening". - Daniel.

"Funny how the police have no problem stirring into action as soon as the no rights "far right" appear" - Nucleus.

"We no longer have a police force.. it's now a police service.. and a arm of the left.!" - Households.

"If the police last week had dealt appropriately with the violence and criminal damage this would not have escalated to the scenes witnessed today! Also there are so many stoking the fire, political parties, the media and the BBC in particular! They have a lot to answer for! Shame on them!" lcm59

"Lots of people on here calling them Far Right,let me enlighten some of you,a few friends of mine are there today and their political views are not to the right the are active members in a trade union and one is a shop steward.They are doing what they believe is right." - Blueheart.

Two sides to every story I guess.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"So, just to understand this; the police will move against those trying to protect our precious monuments but will stand back and, in some cases, applaud the mobs trying to destroy them. Have I missed anything here?" - Ian.

Ian, I hate to be the one to break the sad news to you, but you are now officially a Neo Nazi.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Its all kicking off in London from all accounts, BLM thugs and some right wing thugs going at it.

Don't tell fibs Ahmed (bloody spell check)

Far Right Sieg Heiling Neo Nazi Thugs attacking the Police has been going on all day

fibs ? before the right came to the demonstration , there had been plenty of violence from the blm.
    I told it as it is, what is the problem ? idiots on both the left and right.
    Fibs ? that is rich from a guy who only voted for labour once , or was it twice hmmm lets see what suits your argument today.

AHMED ? what are you talking about ?
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-14-2020 at 06:48 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information