Thread: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    On a phone so being is of course bring. Not bad for a speed type dash post though.
    Yes I, NoSavingByTheBell, was talking to you.

but if you did go and set up an English pie shop it would be a wonderful thing because you know that the people where you live do not have much exposure to that at all and you would really make a good business at it.

Block after block after block of myeok gook, jambong, doenjangjigae, dwezigogi, it all gets so monotonous and then suddenly they look up and they see it really authentic English pie shop for example.

It's a delightful thing really. But even if you did so, you would always be looked upon as a weigook

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Yes, let millions of them in, have 15 pie shops in every city. Now I decide I cannot live without the Royals and start building a palace in every city, government funded of course for inclusivity reasons. See, this is all benign because the British high IQ degree holder types are not importing radical ideologies or causing social harm or marrying their cousins who they then bring in with extended family then separating themselves in their own communities running amok carrying out more crime than locals. It does not happen. Most of us are married to locals and are thoroughly vetted. That is where the West has got it wrong. Too easy for too long and no heed to culture, intelligence, or ability differentials or the balls to tell the truth when it inevitably goes wrong.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, let millions of them in, have 15 pie shops in every city. Now I decide I cannot live without the Royals and start building a palace in every city, government funded of course for inclusivity reasons. See, this is all benign because the British high IQ degree holder types are not importing radical ideologies or causing social harm or marrying their cousins who they then bring in with extended family then separating themselves in their own communities running amok carrying out more crime than locals. It does not happen. Most of us are married to locals and are thoroughly vetted. That is where the West has got it wrong. Too easy for too long and no heed to culture, intelligence, or ability differentials or the balls to tell the truth when it inevitably goes wrong.
    1. Millions isnt much if you pre-immi pop is HUNDREDS of millions, we're talking 5 millions immi's vis a vis say 250 million pop, whats that about 2%...not very much to worry about there.

2. 15 pie shops in every CITY --- now if the city has 3 million peeps, what on Earth would be wrong with 15 pie shops? It wouldnt be ENOUGH, actually.

3. Palace? I didnt see any Bangladeshi palaces in NYC

4. MOre crime than the locals?? I can assure you the Bengalis and Indians and Pakistanis and Nepalis in Queens and The Bronx and Brooklyn do NOT carry out more crime than the locals!

5. Balls to tell the truth?? What truth?? If its the truth then yes, they should tell it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree with each of those points.

1. Mass immigration year in year out is significant, and as seen, cultures do not adapt and it leads to serious social problems. It was never consensual. The people were never asked.

2. Who says there is a demand for pies? A few pie shops is not an issue, the issue is more beyond that and how post EU immigration costs the taxpayer 120 billion pounds a year. In my experience working in an Italian run restaurant workers were typically paid cash in hand too. Not exactly good for the country in that regard.

3. There are 26 mosques in Luton. I would not actually want to build any British palaces here even though I think they are lovely.

4. You can check out the UK prison demographics for yourself. They are over represented.

5. Ask the government who covered up their own 'grooming' gang investigation.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. the words "year in year out" are just emotional appeal. What really matters is data. What percent is it really vis a vis the original pop? If its just 2%, that is hardly an invasion to worry about.

2. if there is no pie demand, the business will fail then. YOure arguing a catch 22. Let them erect 15 pie shops, if as you say there is no demand, they will go out of business and you wont need to see eye-sore pie shops. Simple capitalism. YOU rise and fall on your own merits.

3. Mosques are not palaces. They represent like synagogues, mandirs, temples, the opposite of opulence like a palace. Plus they are paying an original pop person for the real estate, therefore they are growing the economy. 26 mosques is a lot to you? I once prayed in 4 mosques in a single day in Brooklyn, 2017. There are atleast 114 mosques in Brooklyn/Queens area. 26 is very few, very few.

4. UK prison data, no prob I can believe it, seems UK has it worse with that group then youre saying? In NYC, that group is very religious and entrepeneurial. No crime problems there really at all, esp not vis a vis the original pop

5. covering up grooming gangs in the UK is vile and immoral to say the least. NOt sure about grooming gang stats in America. Gotta check.

Thread Information