Thread: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

The 'cuntish hooligans' were former military defending their nations heritage. They were not even against BLM. Please tell the truth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ESK03LIL1oA

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Don't forget.

Johnson is a racist voted into power by racists.

That is not an opinion. It is a fact.

Look at the very vocal ex pat racists all blatantly admitting that property and objects are far more important than the lives of people.

And yet nobody would wish that they got a kicking, despite them being so obviously pro-murder themselves.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robinson supporters oppose the industrial rape of children in the here and now. It is still going on. Black people are not slaves and not getting killed by police officers in the UK. It is hysteria over nothing. Many people in history and alive today are or have been racist. Do we burn books next? Do we re-write history? Do we now dig up and cremate anyone who opposed female suffrage? Do we burn the Queen for representing a family that oppressed and killed many? Do we eliminate their DNA? Where does it end? Do we erase William Burroughs for killing his wife? Do we delete Conrad for racism? Do we eliminate the Bible and Koran for their misogyny and violence towards others?

There comes a point when the mob needs to grow up a bit. A statue hurts nobody unless they are mentally ill. History is history and cannot be changed.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How is destroying a statue related to a rogue police officer? The George death hasn't even been proven to be race driven yet.

Now anyone who voted Tory is a racist. Yawn. Same old tropes from the wacky left.

The mob is not democracy, it is criminal. The mob has killed more than 20 in the US and killed more black people than what they claim to have been protesting.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All the extremist "protest" groups are nothing but trouble making cunts, they love the aggro like the Tommy Robinson "counter" mob love the aggro. The two extremes deserve each other.

And the majority of other protesters are middle-class virtue signalling hypocrites, like the celebs, swanning back to their predominantly white middle-class areas.

If you explained to the "real" majority that a statue of a man who shipped 100,000 bods across the Atlantic whilst brandishing them with his company logo and chucking 20,000 dead in the sea they'd vote NO to erecting a bloody statue. But now in London they're ripping down statues of people who were "related" to slave traders. Wonder where this ends?

This morning all over the media i've learnt Churchill and Hitler - no difference.
    Last edited by Fenster; 06-10-2020 at 11:37 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz you're grossly over complicating what I'm saying. Lets say foreground rather than forefront. The people at the forefront, the people relentlessly petitioning the council to have the statue removed. Good people. The people who force their way into the foreground for their own ends, pricks. Anyone that formed the opinion that the council are doing fuck all, lets do it ourselves, more power to them. I'm simply saying that in my opinion, as in pretty much any gathering or protest, some of the people there, didn't form that opinion, or any other opinion, they just want to have a jolly, or something to do, or something 'edgy' to stick on social media. They're the ones making the headlines, and I hate them.

We all make assumptions.

It is quite funny seeing the cuntish hooligans standing around war memorials pretending to stand for law in order when just last year they were throwing bricks and fences at the coppers because TR was getting a long overdue spanking at the hands of the 'law' they invoke when it suits them.
    I'll apply the same formula to these people. On the whole I don't doubt that the majority of people doing this are very much not on my watch. There will be a minority who hope it kicks off so they can make a day of it.

The one who jumped on the cenotaph and tried to set fire to the Union flag. Was that a carefully well planned exercise to make a particular point? Or was it some donut who thought duh huh....I'm gonna jump up here and set fire to summat, I don't know what just yet, I'll make it up when I get there? I'm more than happy to make the assumption that it was the later and that the person doing it is a cunt.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    All the extremist "protest" groups are nothing but trouble making cunts, they love the aggro like the Tommy Robinson "counter" mob love the aggro. The two extremes deserve each other.

And the majority of other protesters are middle-class virtue signalling hypocrites, like the celebs, swanning back to their predominantly white middle-class areas.

If you explained to the "real" majority that a statue of a man who shipped 100,000 bods across the Atlantic whilst brandishing them with his company logo and chucking 20,000 dead in the sea they'd vote NO to erecting a bloody statue. But now in London they're ripping down statues of people who were "related" to slave traders. Wonder where this ends?

This morning all over the media i've learnt Churchill and Hitler - no difference.

Ha!

So there are only a very tiny minority of genuine people and every one else is either an extremist or a virtue signalling hypocrite ( and even more so if they are middle class or celebs who could not possibly be interested in any rights but their own could they? ha! ).

Did you figure all this out from your sofa?

Yes there are plenty of idiots, but even you can't pretend that there was no counter argument to Churchill and Hitler being no different, and also that people from the center were not offering their opinion too.

I can remember once years ago here, saying to someone that even though i am anything but a Royalist, we should have a full and frank discussion about it and then a vote, as people then could not moan if the monarchy then had to use their own money.

That then made me a Royalist .

You could not make it up.

It is like the Brexit thing. People pretended it was a free and open vote to be respected, but despite never moaning about the result, merely voting to remain made me forever in the eyes of everyone a 'Remoaner'. Worse than that 'A traitor' and that from an American and an ex Pat . So no real respect of another opinion at all. Many on the left voted leave and among them some friends fell out with me because I was not left leaning enough by joining them. Crazy stuff.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Beanz you're grossly over complicating what I'm saying. Lets say foreground rather than forefront. The people at the forefront, the people relentlessly petitioning the council to have the statue removed. Good people. The people who force their way into the foreground for their own ends, pricks. Anyone that formed the opinion that the council are doing fuck all, lets do it ourselves, more power to them. I'm simply saying that in my opinion, as in pretty much any gathering or protest, some of the people there, didn't form that opinion, or any other opinion, they just want to have a jolly, or something to do, or something 'edgy' to stick on social media. They're the ones making the headlines, and I hate them.

We all make assumptions.

It is quite funny seeing the cuntish hooligans standing around war memorials pretending to stand for law in order when just last year they were throwing bricks and fences at the coppers because TR was getting a long overdue spanking at the hands of the 'law' they invoke when it suits them.
    I'll apply the same formula to these people. On the whole I don't doubt that the majority of people doing this are very much not on my watch. There will be a minority who hope it kicks off so they can make a day of it.

The one who jumped on the cenotaph and tried to set fire to the Union flag. Was that a carefully well planned exercise to make a particular point? Or was it some donut who thought duh huh....I'm gonna jump up here and set fire to summat, I don't know what just yet, I'll make it up when I get there? I'm more than happy to make the assumption that it was the later and that the person doing it is a cunt.

I think part of it....and i will put on my tin hat now.....is that we are all on a spectrum and i am in a different part to you, so of course perception colours that a bit.

The thing that constantly frustrates me though (and i have been writing a piece about it for weeks now) is this false equivalency though. This idea that one extreme is as bad as the other. It does not quite work like that and is just a way we try to make the world seem much simpler than it is.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...and being a cunt is sort of just the base starting point we can assume for most people, ourselves included.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A week ago the same people who condemned selfish cunts for going outside and spreading Covind are championing thousands and thousands of people "protesting" about a man killed in another country. Did you clap for the NHS? Did you take the knee for George Floyd?

I'm sure you believe in all your Cultural Marxist lark but you also love the aggro and turn a blind eye to anything your mob do wrong (even on here I don't recall you ever picking Denilson up for his racism, homophobia and misogyny?). The mantra from BLM is whitey is racist for being silent, fair enough, i'd like to see that energy applied to everything, whether it be sexism, misogyny, homophobia, ageism, gingerism, crippleism etc. Everyone and every mob are fucking hypocrites (especially white middle-class virtue signalers, who I am clearly "racist" against. Fact.)

My point was about education and history. Extremist's on either side don't get through to the vast majority who are basically impartial and just wanting peace.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What about the workers who will have to remove the statute from Bristol harbour ?

Let's hear it for unappreciated quay workers
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz has lost it .com
    😁

El Kabong Guest

Bask in the glory of Marxist Critical Theory. Once the Iconoclasts have whetted their appetite they are NEVER sated. It'll be Cecil John Rhodes and Churchill and Horatio Nelson and Earl Mountbatten and so on...the list won't end. Why? Black Lives Matter (the organization) AND Antifa are COMMUNISTS and they want to control history and how things are taught and remembered.

Anyone remember the troll campaign "It's OK to be white" where the crux of it was to get politically sensitive people to vehemently disagree with a benign statement (so as to laugh at their outrage)? Well Black Lives Matter (the organization) and Antifa are quite similarly named. Their names are calls to action, if you don't actively support Black Lives Matter (the organization) or Antifa then you're a racist or a fascist by default. I don't support those groups because they are COMMUNISTS. But try explaining such to histrionic protesters and see where that gets you.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    What about the workers who will have to remove the statute from Bristol harbour ?

Let's hear it for unappreciated quay workers
    Mate. A 'man with a van' would have had ropes around that thing before it hit the deck ready to weigh it in as soon as the scrappers are open
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A week ago the same people who condemned selfish cunts for going outside and spreading Covind are championing thousands and thousands of people "protesting" about a man killed in another country. Did you clap for the NHS? Did you take the knee for George Floyd?

I'm sure you believe in all your Cultural Marxist lark but you also love the aggro and turn a blind eye to anything your mob do wrong (even on here I don't recall you ever picking Denilson up for his racism, homophobia and misogyny?). The mantra from BLM is whitey is racist for being silent, fair enough, i'd like to see that energy applied to everything, whether it be sexism, misogyny, homophobia, ageism, gingerism, crippleism etc. Everyone and every mob are fucking hypocrites (especially white middle-class virtue signalers, who I am clearly "racist" against. Fact.)

My point was about education and history. Extremist's on either side don't get through to the vast majority who are basically impartial and just wanting peace.
    Again you are just resorting to the very same polarised sensationalist rubbish you believe you are better than. You sound like El Kabong calling anything he has no comprehension of 'communist'.

I am not a 'Cultural Marxist' just because people invoking the most intolerant stupid political correctness use it as a bed wetting excuse to run away from complexity.

And I am not part of a mob, quite the opposite. You can't have it both ways. Part of being what you and 'your mob' call being an SJW etc is being a proponent of diversity, and that includes diversity of thought and opinion.

The uncomfortable truth is that often the vast majority by their ignorance and refusal to act allow evil to go unchecked. People in this country have a real issue with history in that they refuse to engage with it. Look at the revisionism that has sunk so far into people's consciousness that ex pats and other irrelevant one note racist nobodies become the most prominent voice in the conversation. Their own backward fantasies are projected as if they were some kind of substitute for facts, history and real life lived experience.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information