Thread: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Not being funny. But that looks staged to.me.
    good spotting

It was not staged. There are plenty of decent people in the world.

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/sta...88213705297920
    Yeah and I'm sure there were many decent Jews who the Nazis threw in the oven.

This is the type of image I want 2 c.

https://twitter.com/MuzlamicLaw/stat...63526421254145

There were plenty of Jews who fought and resisted once it became clear what the Nazis were doing.

If i turned up and sparked out a bigoted arsehole it would still not teach most of them anything and they would never change. What would it prove? That i had my first fight 38 years ago? That they are all mouth and no trousers? Waste of energy and intention. After someone goes down, you help him up and shake his hand, you win a moral victory. Sometimes being the bigger man means not standing by while you enemy gets a pasting. These are not men in positions of power, they are mostly boys, like the gobby 30 something alt right soy boys on here, who have achieved so little in life, running around with a gang trying to goad peaceful demonstrators into a fight is their deluded idea of making a contribution to society.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Who has achieved little in life Beanz? What are your achievements? How would you define achievement?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

beanz would be the one getting sparked out. but he wouldn't be there because he's scared of the sniffles & cares about grandma
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz can talk tough, but it is all talk. He was shitting himself when a 56 year old 5 foot 6 or 7 bloke was saying he would go to Plymouth and find him. Thought he might have to go to prison or something. They are best mates now.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he just runs his mouth with lies
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Has nothing to do with slavery. If it did they would be burning mosques. Every statue defiled is a white male and as such an iconic expression of the ongoing white genocide." - Andrew Sarchus.

Spicy, but is it untrue?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    "Has nothing to do with slavery. If it did they would be burning mosques. Every statue defiled is a white male and as such an iconic expression of the ongoing white genocide." - Andrew Sarchus.

Spicy, but is it untrue?
    Slavery is just bad all around but certain aspects of it seem to be overlooked or ignored. It’s also still going on today in some countries, why can’t we use this energy to confront that.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/anci...barbary-002171

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    "Has nothing to do with slavery. If it did they would be burning mosques. Every statue defiled is a white male and as such an iconic expression of the ongoing white genocide." - Andrew Sarchus. Spicy, but is it untrue?
    Slavery is just bad all around but certain aspects of it seem to be overlooked or ignored. It’s also still going on today in some countries, why can’t we use this energy to confront that. https://www.ancient-origins.net/anci...barbary-002171
    Oh, for sure. Blacks and Arabs and Whites all have their history with slavery, so why in white dominated societies is it becoming more of an issue? Partly because of grievance studies and the fact that some groups are not having a good time. I agree that the system needs to be cleaned up, but my solution is not the one they are looking for. My solution is more agency and self responsibility. I would dismantle the safety nets for poor judgment and enough of certain groups coming in. The trouble is the multicultural experiment has not worked and so it must all be the fault of capitalism or slavery why some people refuse to improve themselves. It is nonsense. If you join a society then it is not on that society to change for you, it is on you to adapt to that society. Most non whites and even white migrants to the US have nothing to do with slavery and you either adjust or you do not. If you cannot then maybe there are issues that people are refusing to countenance.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've just seen on the news that a protester got arrested for trying to shag the Winston Churchill monument.

I bet they charge him with statue Tory rape

(I'll get my coat)
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a little girl who had a t-shirt that said My Life Matters. It is time to take it there- make it inclusive.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree there. Joining a society is a two-way street. that society would not be a civil society if it also could not flex to the newcomers' unique needs. It is not just "here come on in sit down. Here are the rules. Now shut up and do as you're told"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The reason the multicultural experiment did not work is because it was not a multicultural experiment from the beginning. It was a sham from the beginning. The ones who were in charge who started the whole thing had no intentions of anybody assimilating into their culture

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at you there even though you are a permanent resident, even though you are married to a native from there, you will always be an outsider and you will never fully assimilate into that culture and society and you know it

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Look at you there even though you are a permanent resident, even though you are married to a native from there, you will always be an outsider and you will never fully assimilate into that culture and society and you know it
    Are you talking to me Brock? Yes, I would agree to an extent. That is why making every Ahmed, Javid and Ismael a citizen doesn't really work, especially if he is still in thrall to his own ways. The difference is that I am not building British culture anywhere with the building of thatched cottages or opening pie shops or forcing any stance on other societies I can speak for myself and others in that we are Western and would never pretend to be otherwise.

It has not worked in the West because just putting someone on the land does not make them the same as the others with a shared common collective history. It has been too easy to get the document, but no demands were made. Big mistake! This is one of the reasons everything is about race now as it has not worked. The problems are getting worse and the demands are increasing. Does the host culture owe you? No. It is thus a desperate scramble to look for excuses as to how it is native cultures problem and it just isn't. It is not the fault of the natives that the government spends 120 billion a year on post EU migrants who are a drain. Billions a year are spent on the costs of inbreeding and that is not British culture.

It cannot work and instead of just being honest about the flaws, you instead get nonsense about race every single day. Today Covid is apparently racist. You being in people who add to the country and to ensure the stability of the society make it hard to even be permanent and that ain't citizenship.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On a phone so being is of course bring. Not bad for a speed type dash post though.

Thread Information