Thread: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

This is not a wise move by the DFLA.
    Potential bloodbath on the streets of London on Saturday.

https://morningstaronline.co.uk/arti...-next-saturday

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Antifa and BLM are a bit like the Nazi Brownshirts. They use violence and coercion to restrict speech and target the likes of Robinson. The Labour Party is their vehicle and the media plays along as seen with the downplaying of awful violence. Imagine if a Robinson crowd kicked offf like they do over something NOT IN THE UK.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: plan to confront Black Lives Matter protesters in London next Saturday

Democratic Football Lads Alliance
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Democratic Football Lads Alliance

not to be confused with Democrats For Life of America

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya, they should stay away, if you go looking for trouble you will find it.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The DFLA have always been racist fascist cowards. Hiding in big groups and carrying out campaigns of violence and intimidation across the country. The vast majority of BLM protests in this country have been anything but violent but now we have people openly declaring on this forum that the black people and anyone standing in solidarity with them should stay of the streets. Fuck those cunts.

There is so much indisputable evidence now of these racist cunts and their equivalents in America having fake Social Media accounts and organizing and carrying out violence, to then be blamed on peaceful protestors, that Facebook have stupidly banned skinheads all over the world, including many friends of mine, even those with 40+ yr careers of touring the world as champions of Ska as part of the Two-Tone movement.

If this is not a example of why things need to change then i don't know what is.

Shameful bastards.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looked a bit out of control to me with this and officers fleeing. The police stood down when unlike Robinson and grooming gangs in this situation there was little to protest.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...d-from-saddle/

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If so just remember who the ones actively looking for a fight were.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Blood bath for sure, i wouldnt have thought the mix would be a good one.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The pulling down of the Colston statue has got the people of Bristol in a lather. Disgrace!!! Good on them!!! I'm somewhere in the middle. In that I don't give a fuck about a statue being there or not. My only issue is this, and it's the same for pretty much all protests, gatherings, whatever you want to call them. The people making the headlines don't give a shit about the cause, they just want to cause trouble. I hate them. I'd like to think that the people tearing it down were figureheads in the petitioning of the council to have it removed, which failed by the way fueling the 'good on them' crowd. But I don't buy that for one second. I don't buy that the people who were jumping all over the statue, the people who were throwing bikes at police horses or pelting coppers with bottles and anything else they could lay their filthy hands on were people at the forefront of the cause who felt compelled to take extreme actions out of frustration or whatever you want to call it. No, they're cunts. Using a 'largely peaceful' protest to hide behind and act a cunt. I want karma to land directly on those cunts faces. I want them to get trampled by a horse, to get dragged down from the cenotaph to receive a well earned and probably overdue kicking.

Cunts.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The pulling down of the Colston statue has got the people of Bristol in a lather. Disgrace!!! Good on them!!! I'm somewhere in the middle. In that I don't give a fuck about a statue being there or not. My only issue is this, and it's the same for pretty much all protests, gatherings, whatever you want to call them. The people making the headlines don't give a shit about the cause, they just want to cause trouble. I hate them. I'd like to think that the people tearing it down were figureheads in the petitioning of the council to have it removed, which failed by the way fueling the 'good on them' crowd. But I don't buy that for one second. I don't buy that the people who were jumping all over the statue, the people who were throwing bikes at police horses or pelting coppers with bottles and anything else they could lay their filthy hands on were people at the forefront of the cause who felt compelled to take extreme actions out of frustration or whatever you want to call it. No, they're cunts. Using a 'largely peaceful' protest to hide behind and act a cunt. I want karma to land directly on those cunts faces. I want them to get trampled by a horse, to get dragged down from the cenotaph to receive a well earned and probably overdue kicking.

Cunts.
    What a load of bollocks.

You will not accept it and take it as a personal attack but just go back and reread the bollocks you just posted.

(:
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What?

I don't take anything as a personal attack. Especially personal attacks.
    Last edited by Memphis; 06-10-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cunts.
    Antifa is a Marxist group that basically wants an overthrow of the system. They shut down even the most benign of speakers as they cannot handle it. I don't wish violence on anyone, but anyone who is defacing or destroying public property should be given the harshest of penalties. Lock them up and let it be a warning to others.

Protest is totally fine, but violence over a rogue officer in America? That is ideological lunacy and Johnson should be stamping down on it as it is clearly coordinated with the same techniques and overreaction.

You wouldn't see Robinson supporters getting away with that and neither should they and they are getting away with it.

The majority do not agree with these fringe radical Communists.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What?

I don't take anything as a personal attack. Especially personal attacks.

Ha! Fair play.

Much of what you said is spot on. Using a largely peaceful protest to hide behind while acting like a cunt, sums up the actions of those who purposefully or unwittingly end up undermining these things perfectly. I don't think you can then though act exactly like those you are condemning by assuming those at the forefront of direct action don't give a shit about the cause. The Colston statue is a very good example. As a Bristolian you of course will have a view on it, but also you will no doubt admit that being in one, if the not the most multicultural cities in the SW, that for Black Bristolians having to walk past a bloke who may well have branded and bought their ancestors must have seemed like a right slap in the face? So you not giving a fuck one way or the other has to be taken in that context. To then suggest that the people taking it down don't give a fuck about the cause requires a whole lot of assumptions.What about the last black hands that pushed it into the harbour? Do you really think just because it suits you it is OK to pretend he is just there for a Jolly?

And then it is all this false equivalency stuff. Jumping on a statue is in no way equivalent to throwing a bike at a Police horse and wishing that people get a kicking at the hands of the Police or worse the rent a mob Tommy Robinson fake Patriot cunts is just plain bollocks. 'Long overdue'? (:

It is quite funny seeing the cuntish hooligans standing around war memorials pretending to stand for law in order when just last year they were throwing bricks and fences at the coppers because TR was getting a long overdue spanking at the hands of the 'law' they invoke when it suits them.

We had the same thing down here. Bricks and paving stones dug up and left by the far right to try and provoke and delegitiamize and derail the protest. The local football firm waiting a mile away at the war memorial for a fight and racially abusing and cat calling black women walking past on their way to the protest. These are thugs who disrespected the memorial by turning their back on it and who i have never seen at any official memorial service. The Memorial they were 'Protecting' is full of the names of Muslim Soldiers who died in service of the commonwealth, but most of the cunts guarding it can't even read ffs. People by their hundreds claiming that everyone was jumping on a bandwagon despite 95% of the speakers being Black and many in attendance having been going to protests like this for 30+ years. Idiots without a CSE to their name calling the graduates,professors, health workers present, 'Selfish Morons who are going to cause thousands of deaths', despite being outside and again 90% wearing masks. You go to a supermarket and you are lucky if 25% have masks on.

It is like a rush to the bottom.

Yes of course you will have virtue signalling idiots like the white prats in Exeter speaking on behalf of Black people (DOh) and those who just want a barny, but most protests here have been peaceful.

It is also true that is a very welcome distraction from a Government intent on culling many of it's citizens, but today so many people struggle to have more than one thought in their head at any one time and change is never easy. That is what makes it worthwhile.
    Last edited by Beanz; 06-10-2020 at 11:04 AM.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information