Two schools of though I'm finding. Hey these are meaningless sparring matches just for the sake of putting out some fights, OR hey..it's live boxing and a first step back to get things rolling to bigger and better. It's not going to happen over night. Frankly I'm interested to see the adjustments and considering we have not seen LIVE matches in months I'm the last guy to go all diva and deem them not worthy of my interest. Or boxing is crack and I have no shame about wanting to watch these . Main event tonight is Stevenson in non title fight with a replacement out of Puerto Rico 'Felix Caraballo'. No idea why Stevenson has to be 130 here and sure we'd much rather see a Warrington v Stevenson. Is what it is right now.

Random thought it's actually more lively than the fan-less wwe and ufc bouts I've seen.

Refs are much much more audible and noticeable. Especially when they're already named Jay Nady

Less distraction for judges and they are literally made to sit solo. Maybe just maybe they'll focus and cards will reflect less bs.

I can see scenarios where the announcers become doubly annoying if the action and tempo of certain style match ups wane. Maybe they'll overcompensate for lack of live crowd and feel the need to act the voice.

They can no longer do in ring interviews. Again I just don't get that. Just as no reason they cannot have a handful of associated 'fans' spaced about. Much of this will be dictated and determined by post bout test results and functionality. It's a process.