Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maurice Gordon, Schizophrenic, EXECUTED JUNE 8, 2020 by NJ State Trooper

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Maurice Gordon, Schizophrenic, EXECUTED JUNE 8, 2020 by NJ State Trooper

Absolutely, and Ill say it again, if hundreds of BLACKS ARMED WITH SEMI AUTO WEAPONS STORMED INTO A CITY HALL OR A STATE GOVERNMENT BUILDING, there would have been major death, major major death against the blacks, cops and ATF wouldnt think twice, total carnage, but when some good ol Anglo Saxon boys with beards and american flags looking like THE BARBECUE PIT BOYS all hill-billied out with motorcycles and pickup trucks go in, hell no, no problems at all.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Maurice Gordon, Schizophrenic, EXECUTED JUNE 8, 2020 by NJ State Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Absolutely, and Ill say it again, if hundreds of BLACKS ARMED WITH SEMI AUTO WEAPONS STORMED INTO A CITY HALL OR A STATE GOVERNMENT BUILDING, there would have been major death, major major death against the blacks, cops and ATF wouldnt think twice, total carnage, but when some good ol Anglo Saxon boys with beards and american flags looking like THE BARBECUE PIT BOYS all hill-billied out with motorcycles and pickup trucks go in, hell no, no problems at all.
    BLM have marched with guns before 0 has happened to them.

Next

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did they forcibly occupy a State Government Building? How many were armed in your example?

El Kabong Guest

Did they forcibly occupy a State Government Building? How many were armed in your example?
    No and neither have whites "forcibly" done so.

5 years ago this

More recently this

0 people killed, 0, none, nada. But keep trying to stir shit up, try harder

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

looks like about 10 people there, Gerald The Smoking Jacket. Believe it was hundreds of whites who occupied City Hall in Michigan. 10 vs 100's........

yyyyyyyyeah, a bit of a diff, Ger.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Ger, I believe you called me Steve, so I can call you Lyle, OK, Ger?

El Kabong Guest

looks like about 10 people there, Gerald The Smoking Jacket. Believe it was hundreds of whites who occupied City Hall in Michigan. 10 vs 100's........

yyyyyyyyeah, a bit of a diff, Ger.

1-10-100-1000000 doesn't matter the point is proven. Open carry in a state with open carry regardless of color and everything is A-OK.

Hey Ger, I believe you called me Steve, so I can call you Lyle, OK, Ger?

Come on, try harder, you can do it....little more, little more

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GodBlessMauriceGordon

mauricegordon.jpg

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Beanz here's a straightforward EASILY answered question: Is there a higher percentage of actual Nazis NOW or in 1938?

As per usual I expect you to bloviate without answering because the reality is quite damaging to how you perceive reality.

You lie constantly and you lie so fucking much you can't keep all the lies straight in your head. Why? What's the purpose? Just make an argument don't lie about yourself to try and win a debate. That's childish, but hey that's what you're comfortable with a 50 year old manchild.

I've not defended these football lads at all. You've certainly accused me of it, but not once have I said ANYTHING about them.

You've voted Labour how many times? And you're telling the truth now? Or is this your selective memory acting up again?

All I've ever said regarding Nazis is: let them say whatever they like because if they're out in the open they're easily identified and you can steer clear of them if you like. That's free speech, that's what it is. The speech that is protected isn't always the speech you agree with. And somehow you twisted that up so that I SUPPORT their speech instead of the right to speak freely....GIGANTIC difference.
    Why are you such a pathological liar? Grow a pair and just admit that you have a hard on for neo Nazis. For years you have told us they are rare as Unicorns while all around the world their numbers have been growing. There being less 'actual Nazis' now than in 1938 is neither here nor there. It has never been my assertion that there are more 'Actual Nazis' now than then. That is you in your intellectual bunker, like the debate bunker bitch that you are, hiding away from ever admitting you are wrong on virtually everything.

Me voting twice for the same party in the last three years but not once in the previous 40 is evidence that unlike you I am not the closed mind Idealogue you do wish I was, nothing else.

You absolutely support these guys and have done for years. Britain First, Tommy Robinson, the UVF they are are convicted criminals and terrorist organisations but because you like the cut of their jib you consider them friendly rather than hostile.

These Fakeriot cunts are your kind of people. Like the fucking Proud Boys and others you love to defend they are a sucker punch, attack the weakest, shoot people in the back kind of crew whose violence you have excused since day one.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Beanz get a grip on reality will you? Seriously you're spiraling.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Beanz here's a straightforward EASILY answered question: Is there a higher percentage of actual Nazis NOW or in 1938?

As per usual I expect you to bloviate without answering because the reality is quite damaging to how you perceive reality.

You lie constantly and you lie so fucking much you can't keep all the lies straight in your head. Why? What's the purpose? Just make an argument don't lie about yourself to try and win a debate. That's childish, but hey that's what you're comfortable with a 50 year old manchild.

I've not defended these football lads at all. You've certainly accused me of it, but not once have I said ANYTHING about them.

You've voted Labour how many times? And you're telling the truth now? Or is this your selective memory acting up again?

All I've ever said regarding Nazis is: let them say whatever they like because if they're out in the open they're easily identified and you can steer clear of them if you like. That's free speech, that's what it is. The speech that is protected isn't always the speech you agree with. And somehow you twisted that up so that I SUPPORT their speech instead of the right to speak freely....GIGANTIC difference.
    Why are you such a pathological liar? Grow a pair and just admit that you have a hard on for neo Nazis. For years you have told us they are rare as Unicorns while all around the world their numbers have been growing. There being less 'actual Nazis' now than in 1938 is neither here nor there. It has never been my assertion that there are more 'Actual Nazis' now than then. That is you in your intellectual bunker, like the debate bunker bitch that you are, hiding away from ever admitting you are wrong on virtually everything.

Me voting twice for the same party in the last three years but not once in the previous 40 is evidence that unlike you I am not the closed mind Idealogue you do wish I was, nothing else.

You absolutely support these guys and have done for years. Britain First, Tommy Robinson, the UVF they are are convicted criminals and terrorist organisations but because you like the cut of their jib you consider them friendly rather than hostile.

These Fakeriot cunts are your kind of people. Like the fucking Proud Boys and others you love to defend they are a sucker punch, attack the weakest, shoot people in the back kind of crew whose violence you have excused since day one.
    Bonkers post.

Lyle is a pathological liar? And how does he have a thing for Neo Nazi's? You do understand what a Nazi is right? You do understand what the word fascist means right? Maybe you should get out of this weird cult like bubble you live in (your bungalow in Plymouth or is it now bungalows?) and actually understand what Fascism and Nazism are. Lyle believes in democracy and absolute freedom of speech. Fascists and Nazi's generally don't like those things very much. Freedom for ordinary people is likewise rather restricted. I can lend you a few books if you like to get you started because you do not seem to understand what the terms mean yet go around using them very freely.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

says the pathological liar
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Idea Company

Thread Information