Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maurice Gordon, Schizophrenic, EXECUTED JUNE 8, 2020 by NJ State Trooper

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Maurice Gordon, Schizophrenic, EXECUTED JUNE 8, 2020 by NJ State Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Brooks turned and pointed a deadly weapon at the cop?? C'mon..... let's keep our stories straight here.

He turned and pointed a glow-in-the-dark taser at a cop (BTW... in the video this turning and pointing is not visible... maybe it was lightning quick ).

The cop, "FEARFUL FOR HIS LIFE" shot Brooks in the back.

2nd degree manslaughter for the guy.
    that's what I said in the first place. It was a glow-in-the-dark taser with a light at the end and he should not have been executed. That's what I said in the first place. What I mentioned above was I can see the police saying that the Atlantic case is more cut-and-dry since there was a weapon aimed and the police officer could claim that it appeared to be a deadly weapon. That is what Lyle said. Lyle said it was a deadly weapon and I disagreed with Lyle and said no it was just a glow-in-the-dark taser.

what I just said a few posts above this was that the police could say they could try to make a case that the Atlanta one was more clear-cut since there was something being aimed which could have been taken as a weapon. I personally do not agree with that point of view but I am saying that I can see how some people would say that we'll try to make that argument

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Maurice Gordon, Schizophrenic, EXECUTED JUNE 8, 2020 by NJ State Trooper

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Brooks turned and pointed a deadly weapon at the cop?? C'mon..... let's keep our stories straight here.

He turned and pointed a glow-in-the-dark taser at a cop (BTW... in the video this turning and pointing is not visible... maybe it was lightning quick ).

The cop, "FEARFUL FOR HIS LIFE" shot Brooks in the back.

2nd degree manslaughter for the guy.
    that's what I said in the first place. It was a glow-in-the-dark taser with a light at the end and he should not have been executed. That's what I said in the first place. What I mentioned above was I can see the police saying that the Atlantic case is more cut-and-dry since there was a weapon aimed and the police officer could claim that it appeared to be a deadly weapon. That is what Lyle said. Lyle said it was a deadly weapon and I disagreed with Lyle and said no it was just a glow-in-the-dark taser.

what I just said a few posts above this was that the police could say they could try to make a case that the Atlanta one was more clear-cut since there was something being aimed which could have been taken as a weapon. I personally do not agree with that point of view but I am saying that I can see how some people would say that we'll try to make that argument

Sadly, after months of technicalities and legal posturing..... that'll be exactly what the defense will manage to impress upon the jury..... and the cop will walk. Rinse and repeat.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and also what I meant by that Tito is that the Jamaican guy was not arrested and was not detained and was just sitting in the back of the car waiting for a tow truck. He was totally innocent. So for me it is even more wrong that he was executed if we have to pick one which is more wrong I would choose the Jamaican as being more wrongfully executed. Again I am saying if I have to pick one. In actuality I don't have to pick one because they were both wrongfully executed in my opinion

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the Cub had to know that it was a taser as I told Lyle in another thread because the man grabbed the taser right out of her hand so of course she knew it was her very own taser with a light blinking on the end of it I mean give me a break that is out-and-out execution.

the icing on the cake at Atlanta is that after he tries to fire the taser at the police officer he then turns around and continues to Sprint for one or two more steps and he was clearly shot in the back he was not shut while he was turned around me the taser but he was actually shot in the back after he turned back around to Sprint some more

that is what I get by watching it for a third time so therefore both of them are equally egregious executions

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and also what I meant by that Tito is that the Jamaican guy was not arrested and was not detained and was just sitting in the back of the car waiting for a tow truck. He was totally innocent. So for me it is even more wrong that he was executed if we have to pick one which is more wrong I would choose the Jamaican as being more wrongfully executed. Again I am saying if I have to pick one. In actuality I don't have to pick one because they were both wrongfully executed in my opinion

We'll agree to disagree on that one, NoSaving. The Jamaican guy (IMO) practically BEGGED to be shot. "Walk this way sir" (away from oncoming traffic). The guy insists on going the other way. "Sit in the car." The guy repeatedly tries to bolt, even though the officer by this time was screaming at him to stay in the car. I'm sorry. I have very little sympathy for someone who stubbornly struggles against a guy with a badge and a gun.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito I see what you're saying. There's no question he should have listened and complied. By no means am I advocating non-compliance

but what about the fact that he was not being detained at all and he was not arrested at all and he was merely waiting for a tow truck? doesn't he have the right to get out of the police car as a free man and walk away as bizarre as it is?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito I see what you're saying. There's no question he should have listened and complied. By no means am I advocating non-compliance

but what about the fact that he was not being detained at all and he was not arrested at all and he was merely waiting for a tow truck? doesn't he have the right to get out of the police car as a free man and walk away as bizarre as it is?

If I have a cop yelling and screaming at me to "get back in the car" at the top of his lungs, No....... the last thing I'm doing is tangling with the guy in the middle of the street.

Whether or NOT I'm being detained.

Kabong's "stupid games and stupid prizes" line fits Gordon to a Tee.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes it certainly does. No question about it.

I just wish the cop would have shot him in the leg or tased him or pepper sprayed him

El Kabong Guest

the Cub had to know that it was a taser as I told Lyle in another thread because the man grabbed the taser right out of her hand so of course she knew it was her very own taser with a light blinking on the end of it I mean give me a break that is out-and-out execution.

the icing on the cake at Atlanta is that after he tries to fire the taser at the police officer he then turns around and continues to Sprint for one or two more steps and he was clearly shot in the back he was not shut while he was turned around me the taser but he was actually shot in the back after he turned back around to Sprint some more

that is what I get by watching it for a third time so therefore both of them are equally egregious executions
    You play with fire long enough you end up getting burned.

He was being placed under arrest. Had he complied he'd 100% still be alive.

This 'I can't breathe' 'hands up don't shoot' bullshit is INCENTIVIZING resisting arrest. I don't think it's good for anyone. If a cop says "you're under arrest" duke it out in court....take the L.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I for one would not even bat an eyelash or move a muscle if an armed police officer told me to freeze.... I would freeze and you would not know the difference between me and the South Pole on the winter solstice

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

This 'I can't breathe' 'hands up don't shoot' bullshit is INCENTIVIZING resisting arrest. I don't think it's good for anyone. If a cop says "you're under arrest" duke it out in court....take the L.
    So now saying you cannot breathe or putting up your hands and asking someone not to shoot is INCENTIVING resisting arrest. What a stupid thing to say. And it is all very well for a square establishment hang with the elites white guy like yourself to be willing to duke it out in court, because not only will you have not spent a life being profiled and hassled for nothing other than the colour of your skin, but you know that everything about you will mean you can get away with murder. Literally.

But still here you are lecturing everyone on even in a situation you will never be in 'You know best'.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

So now saying you cannot breathe or putting up your hands and asking someone not to shoot is INCENTIVING resisting arrest. What a stupid thing to say. And it is all very well for a square establishment hang with the elites white guy like yourself to be willing to duke it out in court, because not only will you have not spent a life being profiled and hassled for nothing other than the colour of your skin, but you know that everything about you will mean you can get away with murder. Literally.

But still here you are lecturing everyone on even in a situation you will never be in 'You know best'.
    The 'hands up don't shoot' narrative is a LIE....you know what a lie is don't you Beanz?

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

The 'hands up don't shoot' narrative is a LIE....you know what a lie is don't you Beanz?

Yes it the one you have been pedaling for years about there being no such thing as neo-nazis or racism.

If you think voting for the same party twice in 49 years makes someone an ideologue, and mistaking that once for twice, is enough for you to again virtue signal you exposing a liar, one can only pity your bitter and twisted outlook on life.

Again you will be very familiar on how deceptive and dishonest you have been here on the forum for nearly 20 years but to be more hung up about who i voted for then the guys you helped fund, support and pat on the back pissing on
    statues of Police Officers killed defending democracy from terrorists, and throwing Nazi salutes in front of the Cenotaph, shows what a dangerous enemy of western democracy you and you fascist crew have always been.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Beanz here's a straightforward EASILY answered question: Is there a higher percentage of actual Nazis NOW or in 1938?

As per usual I expect you to bloviate without answering because the reality is quite damaging to how you perceive reality.

You lie constantly and you lie so fucking much you can't keep all the lies straight in your head. Why? What's the purpose? Just make an argument don't lie about yourself to try and win a debate. That's childish, but hey that's what you're comfortable with a 50 year old manchild.

I've not defended these football lads at all. You've certainly accused me of it, but not once have I said ANYTHING about them.

You've voted Labour how many times? And you're telling the truth now? Or is this your selective memory acting up again?

All I've ever said regarding Nazis is: let them say whatever they like because if they're out in the open they're easily identified and you can steer clear of them if you like. That's free speech, that's what it is. The speech that is protected isn't always the speech you agree with. And somehow you twisted that up so that I SUPPORT their speech instead of the right to speak freely....GIGANTIC difference.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Question Re: Maurice Gordon, Schizophrenic, EXECUTED JUNE 8, 2020 by NJ State Trooper

A glimpse of how biased the police system really is as

This guy did worst and was not shot. Not even a gun came out for even a warning.

Or how about this white guy who killed 2 women & 1 child. Attacked officers while naked. Choked a church groundskeeper. But was detained alive.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=c-ldYbHFXBk

This is what happens when a white man fights the police & then grabs the taser & then runs away & then attempts to steal the officer's car. What a surprise he lives.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 06-15-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Thread Information