Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 3 Solutions-If You Were The Leader Of Your Country

1. To be fair, this one's a lot of hindsight... given that it's the first worldwide pandemic in over 100 years. But what would I have done? First yeah... impose travel restrictions from China. No ifs, ands, or buts. Then, rather than threaten to defund the WHO, I would've jumped right on them, demanding that they do their job which is the reason for their existence. If necessary, I would've shadowed the WHO with my own virology experts to make sure this was being given the proper amount of importance. If it STILL spread to my country, I would form and empower (not dismantle) a task force made up of health professionals and economists and would use their expertise to create national guidelines. But again..... none of us have ever done this before.

2. We've had a HELL of a lot more experience on this one. Well for starters, rather than defunding the police, I'd go in the other direction. I'd assign enough funds to police forces to ensure the proper reforms. I would also seek out and remove all systemic stumbling blocks and obstacles that permeate racial inequality. For instance, I would reform public school funding so that all public schools would be funded equally, and not be dependent on what neighborhood you happen to live in. This just perpetuates the vicious cycle and gives false pretense to cockamamie intelligence theories. I would look to and reform housing policies, wage structures, and others..... all based on merit, not racial quotas which just put an ineffectual Band-Aid on what is a gaping, festering wound.

3. That's a tough one. I'd get me a good economist to help with that one.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

3 Solutions for the USA ?

I need 8 solutions.

1. THE AGENDA MUST ADDRESS BLACK PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE ONLY

No diversions into non-black issues. Not LGTB. Not minority. Not black and brown.

Black people have no friends. I can't stand the term "People Of Color"

We not only have to deal white supremacists. But Asians who are anti black. White Latinos who are anti black. Native Americans who are anti black.

2. BLACK SOCIETY'S TOP PRIORITY IS ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT

Black progress is measured in dollars. If black people as a group have got more dollars then we're moving in the right direction. No hand picked black ppl like Oprah. Either we all coming up or we are all going down. The black economic structure needs to be controlled by black ppl. If we are not holders of capital. If we are not able to finance things at an unlimited global and universal level then the system is failing.

White supremacists may hate us because we are black but they're able to victimise us because we are poor and as long as we remain poor we remain easy victims.

The wealth of the USA and the western world was built on exploiting black labour and later systematic racism to trap black people into being a never ending labor, consumer and prison class of people. The Homestead Act gave whites free land which they passed down generationally all the while bombing any attempt at black economic empowerment (Black wall street and Tulsa)

After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states. Japan was given a Marshall plan with clear goals to rebuild it to become an industrial player. The same needs to be done for black business development because white and non black people control the economy of every single black neigbourhood in America.

But there is not single white neighbourhood in the world were black ppl control white ppl's economy.

Black economic empowerment is the foundation.

3. THE TOTAL DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY

Black people are up against a system that permeates every factor, every facet of black ppl lives.

Look at how the Japanese were treated after they went to war with the USA. The country was flattened. Not to mention the nuclear fallout which lasted for yrs. But look at them now ? Everyone slobbers and drools over so called Japanese intelligence. They were helped and assisted.

Look at the Jews. They had the Nuremberg trials. They hunted down anyone who was a nazi. Even today if they find a 101 year old Nazi, they'll make stand (actually most of em can't even stand) before a trial but looks at the Jews today ? Jews are one of the most powerful racial groups on the planet.

They dismantled white supremacy in Germany in regards to the Jews. That needs to happen to black ppl today. White supremacy must recognised as the ultimate evil meaning that it's criminalised and outlawed. The same way they did in Nazi Germany

Questions ?

"Well erm. Denilson. They didn't totally eradicate racism in Germany"

Give me what the Jews have and we'll make it work.

4. WHITE SUPREMACIST AND POLICE VIOLENCE IS A HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION

When other countries shoot their citizens. The USA is quick to call that a human rights violation but when white supremacist do the same to unarmed black ppl then that's proper police procedure and self defence.

The police are the enforcement arm of white supremacy and law enforcement has been infested by white supremacists and nothing has been done to root them out.

That's why all the madness and rioting on the streets is happening.

There are white supremacist beat cops, sergeants, captains, police chiefs and prosecutors who are using sheriff departments as havens and nests were white supremacist can be hired to kill black ppl and the white supremacist district attorney will back them up on it.

White supremacists are terrorists and they should be punished.

5. SCHOOLS CAN NO LONGER BE WEAPONIZED AGAINST BLACK CHILDREN

Black kids are the targets of racist school teachers and administrators. Their chief form of abuse is to claim that the black child has a learning disability and the only way you can deal with them is to put the child on drugs or in special education. They also play on poverty of many black people by saying "We'll increase your county check, if you just give jamal this drug"

Knowing full well that drugs and special ed increases the black child's chances of failing in school, becoming a drop out and ending up in prison.

In the USA they put prisons where the drop out rates are the highest. And now that you have prisons for profit. They need to make sure they have fresh stock.

This is all done so that white kids don't have to compete in the global market place with blacks.

6. REMOVAL OF THE SYMBOLS SYSTEMATIC RACISM ON PUBLIC GROUNDS

Germany has done quite well since WW2 without having statutes of the Nazi's but in the USA white supremacists nazis are on the steps of the courthouses and town squares across the USA. A black person should not have to look at a statue of Robert E Lee or Stonewall Jackson when he enters a court house. because that's a sure sign that he'll get no justice in there.

Germany has train stations, jet airplanes and freeways. All inventions of the Nazis but Germany doesn't have public statues of Wernher von Braun. Sure they kept the Nazi innovations but they put the Nazi inventors in a Museum.

7) MANDATORY PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CONTRACTS RESERVED FOR BLACK BUSINESSES (20%)

The reconstitution of the American economic order.

These entities (Companies) have to do 20% business with black businesses.

Companies in the USA receive public assistance in the form of tax breaks and EVEN tax credits as well free infrastructure upgrades to make it easier for them to do business. Whenever they build a Walmart or a Whole-foods or whatever, they redo the whole dam inter-section. For a Walmart they put up new traffic lights, new sewage lines, they use millions of blk tax money for white companies.

But they'll never do that for a black business. Because when black people show up it "O no !! Thats welfare ! We cant give you nothing" meanwhile they're given white businesses millions.

So corporations that want to do business in a city, part of their requirements to get their business licence is at least 20% of their contracts must goto black businesses that are either purely black sole proprietorships or are corporations that are 75% black owned as a condition.

And if white people can't find black contractor ? Then they're going to have to implement the CHINA LAW.

When the white supremacist came into China they thought that they could run the same game they do on blacks and other non whites but China said "Wait a minute. Hold your brakes white man. You're not gonna come over here and take it over. You're going to have to enter into contracts with Chinese automotive companies and that's mandatory and you'll share it 50-50 with our own home grown Chinese companies. Your not gonna come here and rape the economy and leave us with nothing "

So if a white contractor can't find a black contractor. He's gonna be told

"Say hello to your new 50-50 black partner Mr white man. Every morning. You're gonna go all over the books with him, all over the plans, all over the numbers, all over the blueprints, all over the procedure"

And at the end everybody is gonna know how set up this freeway, this building when it is done.

And if he doesn't like it he's told. "OK. Mr White Supremacist contractor. Would you like 50% of the contract ? Or 0% of the contract ?"

He'll start acting right.

If this happened you would see economic earthquakes in 12 months.

Contacts that go 100% to white businesses needs to be stopped.

When it comes to building the schools, the parks, who get's the contract ? Not black people and if there no black vendors then programs need to be set up to make sure there are in the future otherwise you don't get the contract (The China Law)

Black people built the USA but if black kids are growing up seeing white people building this, building that and they see no one in their family building that's gonna condition the brain into thinking "That's what white people do, that's not for us"

New York that's a city with 20% blk population but all you see is whites doing the side walk work and street work and they keep that for themselves.

And if it's MAJORITY a black city ALL OF THE CONTRACTS SHOULD GO TO A BLACK CONTRACTOR

When small business have stable contracts with larger companies this enables the smaller business to make long term plans. They can get access to lines of credit.

Bill Gates wasn't some business marvel.

He took the idea for windows from Xerox and another guy who did the coding and took to IBM.

He was able to get a contact from IBM for Windows. He didn't get a job with IBM but he went on to be bigger than IBM. Thats how white wealth is built. Elon Musk is the definition of white privilege he cashed out on paypal so now all he has to do is say "Hey, I got an idea" and rich ppl all over the world show up simply to sponsor his idea. It doesn't matter how crazy his idea is people would pump him so much money that it almost eliminates failure

Imagine solid black business had that kinda access to wealth ? There'd be an economic revolution in years.

8. REPRIATIONS ACROSS THE BOARD.

That is the descendants of American slaves. The goal of white supremacist is make black ppl think we are permanent labor class. A never ending consumer class and when you've out lived your usefulness we can use you as live stock for the prisoners.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 06-19-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Always been a big fan of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's idea of creating a territory sovereign within the US, independent and self sufficient, where empowerment allows the uplifting of the people who were so downtrodden and persecuted for centuries.....rather than this committee/subcommittee bullshit.
    I kind of like that one. It would be a fascinating experiment and you would see if it is truly all about 'racism' or not. Will IQ levels rise? Will crime alter? Will family dynamics change? It would have to be able to sustain a welfare state for those who make bad choices right? Yes, and once in then that is the path chosen unless one is willing to integrate back as a functioning resident as you only come back on a working visa of course. Good idea.

I
    Glad you see it that way. It certainly would put the rest a lot of suspicions and presumptions on both sides. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad did not want black people to define the word success within the context of the white system, a system which had for the past nearly 400 years crushed their spirit and their identity and had forbidden them under penalty of death from becoming literate.

Illiteracy was the way the blacks survived those 400 years of pure hell

Want to sneak a book under your bed and learn the alphabet? See that noose over there, you uppity N*****?

So now you are free, and carrying the destruction of your soul multiplied exponentially over the past 400 years, the anger the rage the feeling of revenge, the absolute spiritual desolation and desperation, the wiping out of the sense of self by the abusers in the oppressors,. .....

Would you want to be defined by those very same people within their very same systems?

NO, HENCE THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD PROCLAIMING WHAT SHOULD BE DONE. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS A JOKE. THE PEOPLE NEED LAND AND A WAY TO OPERATE AMONGST THEMSELVES TO EMPOWER THEMSELVES AND CREATE THEIR OWN SYSTEM, THEIR OWN UNIQUE SYSTEM, UNIQUE TO THEIR STYLES AND UNIQUE TO THEIR CULTURES AND HERITAGES.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can comebody define 'black'?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Always been a big fan of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's idea of creating a territory sovereign within the US, independent and self sufficient, where empowerment allows the uplifting of the people who were so downtrodden and persecuted for centuries.....rather than this committee/subcommittee bullshit.
    I kind of like that one. It would be a fascinating experiment and you would see if it is truly all about 'racism' or not. Will IQ levels rise? Will crime alter? Will family dynamics change? It would have to be able to sustain a welfare state for those who make bad choices right? Yes, and once in then that is the path chosen unless one is willing to integrate back as a functioning resident as you only come back on a working visa of course. Good idea.

I
    Glad you see it that way. It certainly would put the rest a lot of suspicions and presumptions on both sides. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad did not want black people to define the word success within the context of the white system, a system which had for the past nearly 400 years crushed their spirit and their identity and had forbidden them under penalty of death from becoming literate.

Illiteracy was the way the blacks survived those 400 years of pure hell

Want to sneak a book under your bed and learn the alphabet? See that noose over there, you uppity N*****?

So now you are free, and carrying the destruction of your soul multiplied exponentially over the past 400 years, the anger the rage the feeling of revenge, the absolute spiritual desolation and desperation, the wiping out of the sense of self by the abusers in the oppressors,. .....

Would you want to be defined by those very same people within their very same systems?

NO, HENCE THE HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD PROCLAIMING WHAT SHOULD BE DONE. AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS A JOKE. THE PEOPLE NEED LAND AND A WAY TO OPERATE AMONGST THEMSELVES TO EMPOWER THEMSELVES AND CREATE THEIR OWN SYSTEM, THEIR OWN UNIQUE SYSTEM, UNIQUE TO THEIR STYLES AND UNIQUE TO THEIR CULTURES AND HERITAGES.
    If they don't like it, they could do what you and I have done. Lots of black countries out there. The reality is the single Mum types won't have the same welfare beyond.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes the welfare has become a way of life. Funny thing though, bitching about welfare as I sometimes do, the corporate welfare has cost taxpayers far more than anything. They never cut GM or Boeing welfare bailouts, but they cut poor peoples' welfare.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes the welfare has become a way of life. Funny thing though, bitching about welfare as I sometimes do, the corporate welfare has cost taxpayers far more than anything. They never cut GM or Boeing welfare bailouts, but they cut poor peoples' welfare.
    We agree. Big corporations need to be more responsible if they want to survive. If the average person is meant to have enough to tide them by for rainy days, then why not the firms that are happy to make hay while the sun shines, but are unable to struggle in an emergency. Let them fall and someone else buy them up for pennies.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel sorry for poor people trapped / inherited into a welfare mindset. Its a quicksand mentally and emotionally and sometimes even physically. I dont feel sorry for GM or Eli Lilly or Kellogg's. Fuck Conagra and Monsanto. I feel sorry for the poor people getting $820 per month and their rent is a reduced Section 8 $770 per month, then their $210 of food stamps get cut.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    How would you have approached
    1. Coronavirus
    2. Race Relations/Mass Migrations
    3. National Debt

These 3 things seem imminent in hurting nations as in plural currently. There are nor right or wrong, just wanted to gauge how stupid I think my government is...I expect to read some statements that would make me say- Now why couldn't our politicians/president/prime minister had done that!

1. I would deny it's existence. When that became no longer possible, I would downplay it. If I needed a Plan C, I'd have plenty of other people to blame. Then I'd get myself some corruptible statisticians and publish numbers that reflected well on me.

2. I would deny there's a problem. When that became no longer possible, I would deploy the armed forces and show everyone who's boss. Then I would turn to my statisticians to conjure up some numbers that reflected well on me.

3. I would deny it's existence. When that became no longer possible, I'd blame everyone else for it. Then I would turn to my statisticians to conjure up some numbers that reflected well on me.

OR..............
    I missed this one!

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    1. To be fair, this one's a lot of hindsight... given that it's the first worldwide pandemic in over 100 years. But what would I have done? First yeah... impose travel restrictions from China. No ifs, ands, or buts. Then, rather than threaten to defund the WHO, I would've jumped right on them, demanding that they do their job which is the reason for their existence. If necessary, I would've shadowed the WHO with my own virology experts to make sure this was being given the proper amount of importance. If it STILL spread to my country, I would form and empower (not dismantle) a task force made up of health professionals and economists and would use their expertise to create national guidelines. But again..... none of us have ever done this before.

2. We've had a HELL of a lot more experience on this one. Well for starters, rather than defunding the police, I'd go in the other direction. I'd assign enough funds to police forces to ensure the proper reforms. I would also seek out and remove all systemic stumbling blocks and obstacles that permeate racial inequality. For instance, I would reform public school funding so that all public schools would be funded equally, and not be dependent on what neighborhood you happen to live in. This just perpetuates the vicious cycle and gives false pretense to cockamamie intelligence theories. I would look to and reform housing policies, wage structures, and others..... all based on merit, not racial quotas which just put an ineffectual Band-Aid on what is a gaping, festering wound.

3. That's a tough one. I'd get me a good economist to help with that one.

#1.. per all who typed something here...IMO they actually came across as an indictment. I used a subtle means of this post to get Trumpers to let their guards down and in the process-rather than asking how did Trump handle the virus- switch it up & see if any would say they would do Nothing different...he's doing a great job!

My bold opinion is that every president is supposed to get what a HW champ gets- that tough match that defines their career! Aint no greatness with Ali - if he fought no one worthy of him being labeled as such, same for a POTUS.
    Lincoln had secession & Civil War
    Wilson WWI, the Black Plague
    Hoover had national cronyism leading to great Depression
    Roosevelt WWII & the Great Depression
    Johnson had geographical racism backed by states right denying civil and voting rights to blacks
    Kennedy Bay of Pigs, Nam, the assassination.
    Nixon Nam to Watergate, liberal uprising, gays and gender uprising aka era of the ERA
    Carter, inflation, Iranian unrest/taking American hostages.
    Reagan Grenada, Iran Contra, Sandinista/Nicaraguan affair
    Bush Noriega, War w/Hussein
    Clinton, being Clinton, Y2k, Gingrich revolution aka cementing ideological war liberalism/conservatism
    Bush Jr, 9-11 death of Americans-Birth of the War on Terror. National cronyism leading to Stock Market Crash, 10 trillion dollars lost.
    Obama unparalleled rising unemployment, continuance of war on terror, record breaking filibusters/total gridlock government, Ebola.

Every wanna be great gets that test- Some presidents rose to the occasion, others didn't.
    So Trump is walking into what every Prez has walked into. I just listed a few of the doozies as a way to cement this fact: This whole board has agreed (inadvertently) that this president has not handled his big fight well aka won.
    Not the fights he picked- wall, move Israel embassy, world record tax cut for rich....he ran on those -picked those fights...but the fight that a leader wakes up and is told - Mr. President here is the issue that will define your presidency.
    It wont be just based on winning or losing. But also the process, what was done and not done.

I think of how
    Jackson got reelected when banks were doing massive closures on land -in an attempt to overthrow the Democrat. Obama got reelected when unemployment continued rising, but with Americans during both eras, they saw the gridlock from a partisan perspective-impeding the POTUS's ability to do their job.
    Who is opposing this president in the handling of his great fight?
    IMO if I could describe his fight plan...reminds me of Golata Tyson or McCall Lewis II...I saw a combatant in the ring- but at no time when the doodoo got hot, would either 2 even try to fight back.
    That is exactly how I see this POTUS on all 3 issues.
    Pacing the ring, but aint throwing. No poetry, prose, just hollering, complaining, blaming. He's the fighter that says "That wasn't the real me in the ring."
    He's the guy that constantly blames away his loatheful performances only to inject the line "BUT I can't take nothing away from my opponent."
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

I need 8 solutions.

Black people have no friends. I can't stand the term "People Of Color"

We not only have to deal white supremacists. But Asians who are anti black. White Latinos who are anti black. Native Americans who are anti black.

2. BLACK SOCIETY'S TOP PRIORITY IS ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT

Black progress is measured in dollars.
    After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states.

3. THE TOTAL DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY

That's why all the madness and rioting on the streets is happening.

There are white supremacist beat cops, sergeants, captains, police chiefs and prosecutors who are using sheriff departments as havens and nests were white supremacist can be hired to kill black ppl and the white supremacist district attorney will back them up on it.

I will give no more than 8 to match your count per post, cause you got a lot that can be responded to!
    You stated:
    1. THE AGENDA MUST ADDRESS BLACK PEOPLE AND BLACK PEOPLE ONLY I agree from your perspective, but question at what point does solutions become inclusive? To exclude on the basis of race, no matter the problem is itself an act of racism. IN other words, blacks no matter how wronged across the planet, cant use the same issues as those in America who weren't just enslaved, but denied the right to read, to educate, punishable by law. Rather those in Europe have to balance those brown, red, and yellow people who don't know the plight of blacks-but know their own plight. Just seems blacks across various continents have more reason to bond with demographics being shunned by this style of world governance.

2. We not only have to deal white supremacists. But Asians who are anti black. White Latinos who are anti black. Native Americans who are anti black. - Marcus Garvey on blacks going back home on several occasions wrote that in every race there is a lesser thinker that acquiesces to the lower self. My point? He said some blacks wont be invited back if he had his way. Back then - we know they were called house slaves, total contrast to the field slave. Today I interpret that to mean modern day house negro aka conservative.
    You are so pro-black -you would allow one like Ben Carson to assist in your rise? A man who said Obama's healthcare act was the worst thing to happen to blacks since slavery. U know that negro aint doing nothing but selling himself to whites. You'd allow him to be a part of your government? One who wrote a book that said when MLK Jr was killed- blacks who rioted, found a foe in Black Ben the Best Whiteman Friend...he wrote that he found a janitor's closet open, so he stashed away those scared white teenagers at school from those violent negroes. But when it came to his black mother? he chased her with hammers...as if some black momma from Black Bottom Detroit is going to flee from her child? He writes anger for his people and love for his white counterpart whom he begs for friendship.
    Or Justice Thomas...the man who coined the phrase 'black welfare queens' for white Americans, by labeling his own sister that. They haven't talked but a few times since ...this woman's life story is nothing of the sort, but he helped bring that to fruition. So we have the greatest enemy in black conservatives: a con- serving narratives of how to maintain white supremacy.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...246-story.html
    We not only have to deal with racists, we have to deal with an internal conflict so strong, it is world wide. African disunity isn't an enslavement problem. IMO it is a spiritual problem.

3. Black progress is measured in dollars. - I disagree. Progress is measured by the treatment of their foundation: The Black Woman, A nation rises no higher than his planting ground for his seed. If he wont treat his woman right, how's he gonna treat his money right? My race is the only one, that leads in the demeaning of his significant other- who in turn raises that child- with the chemical release from a woman, abused, lessened, hoe'd out. How then can her children grow to become successful in business when many fail in the 1st challenge- to be the good steward, a father to their children and most of all to be obedient to their supreme being? Unless, they were given a false god, then finances is the least of the black man's problems.

4. THE TOTAL DISMANTLING OF WHITE SUPREMACY- IMO opinion can only occur if this Is the ending of this world mentioned in a book some people wrote as Biblos, Biblia we say Bible. A ruler placed in the earth given dominion to rule over every living thing- for a duration! Or the reason why one verse states God created man...and another verse "let us' make man in our image. As if the creator really needs a helpmate LMAO!

I interpret that to mean whites didn't just find their way to the top. No race has ever ruled the world, not Sumerians, Egyptian or the ancient Kmetians….he is the 1st. That takes knowledge- to think it is possible to use air to communicate- (radio waves) the ability to account beyond adding & taking away to that of geometry- was received by whites who wrote it...as the language of God aka Freemasons. Given to them bh what they called (THEOS) we use that to say GOD and point upward to the sky- but they pointed south of Hekeptah and called the home of the THEOS Athiopians aka Ethiopia! And the way he is running thangs...he will be the last ruler placed- for he has caused the shedding of blood in which the malachs were quoted (angels or messengers). Men who are supreme in intellect. Your answer appears to be financial/economical, mines are spiritual.

5.After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications - It is considerably easier to rebuild houses, buildings, tangibles, than it is to rebuild a people beaten into submissiveness, denied the right to learn. Absolved of the right to be a man in front of his frequently raped-wife...provided they found a broom stick to jump over and declare their marriage. Giving any form of reparation's to the black man in his current state IMO is tantamount to this:

6. That's why all the madness and rioting on the streets is happening. In theory yes, technically speaking white supremacists groups have been assisting, we both know that. Protesting in the 1960s--back when it was a black thing with a few liberals didn't bring about such results, we'd have to look at on the spot problems- shit like the killing of MLK Jr led to rioting and looting, meaning spontaneous combustion. but I don't recall planned protests ending like the are now. This shit is planned lunacy. But black have been driven to the point of wondering what good can come from Negros er, uh Nazareth. For only a Supreme God can make the tail, first, the despised and rejected as the head of the table- Well who fits the description of a people hated and despised...even among themselves?

7. There are white supremacist beat cops, sergeants, captains, police chiefs - There are also black chiefs, troopers like David Clarke who has overseen several deaths in detention- so how do we approach those deaths? He has aligned black leaders as Satan's children, he wears a southern cowboy hat- though he grew up in Milwaukee Wisconsin during the rise of pimp hats, platform shoes, soul music. He bypassed all that- and makes it hard for a person like me who can respect a person who marries outside of their race, but when Sheriff Clarke married Heather, he pretty much summed up the fact- he was the worst in uniform for blacks, ya know why? Cause that Negro runs as a Democrat.
    Yup, every time he won...he played off the ignorance of blacks who saw a black man running for office...having no damn clue he was on right wing radio praising white supremacy. What good does it do to point it out though Denilson, when there are blacks like him willing to do the job of terrorizing his own...just like that Sargant in A Sargent's Story- Hated his own people...and got killed....by of all....his own people

8.The goal of white supremacist is make black ppl think we are permanent labor class-
    Could be but unfortunately for this argument, there is now close to 40 million people unemployed. Black nationalists whom I respect have for years stopped looking for the government to straighten out what they messed up. 40 million ...many of them white are no longer employed.
    Mexicans whose government was long fixed -dating back the treaty of Guadalupe, cant find justice here, cant find strong leadership in Mexico- so where are blacks on the to solve agenda? Seems like they are pushed back downward again and thanks to liberals, gays have controlled a narrative- they are the new struggle to take on...& such a strong control in media, entertainment, the ability to fire a mofo cause of his words...now have displaced common working white middle class.
    There isn't anything blacks can rebuild- that those evil enough can't tear it down, burn it down...they've done it. So why not take your idea of building black....on sovereign land?
    I don't offer them my pity, but it would be a pity on my part if I didn't acknowledge the game aint racism needs to ends anymore-
    its the game of haves vs havenots that has to come to an end. Or
    Let us call on the creator to give us our own land and let them fight out their ideological war of tory/labour liberal/conservative amongst themselves.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-26-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post

I need 8 solutions.

White supremacists are terrorists and they should be punished.

5. SCHOOLS CAN NO LONGER BE WEAPONIZED AGAINST BLACK CHILDREN

Black kids are the targets of racist school teachers and administrators. Their chief form of abuse is to claim that the black child has a learning disability and the only way you can deal with them is to put the child on drugs or in special education.

In the USA they put prisons where the drop out rates are the highest.

6. REMOVAL OF THE SYMBOLS SYSTEMATIC RACISM ON PUBLIC GROUNDS

7) MANDATORY PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CONTRACTS RESERVED FOR BLACK BUSINESSES (20%)

These entities (Companies) have to do 20% business with black businesses.

Black people built the USA.

That is the descendants of American slaves. The goal of white supremacist is make black ppl think we are permanent labor class. A never ending consumer class and when you've out lived your usefulness we can use you as live stock for the prisoners.
    White supremacists are terrorists and they should be punished.- If one receives reparations, what is the purpose for punishment? Retaliation? IMO there is a Supreme Being on the scene- and the punishment is occurring right now. the Bible now beginning to make sense- The Synagogue of Satan-shall cast out Satan? Or is that a metaphor for look at the deceptive government is now at war with herself, no longer Democrat vs Republican, now it is progressives vs liberals on the left & on the right Birthers, TeaParty, old school conservative, neo-conservative all against Trump worshipers ( A GOP group just endorsed Biden LOL!)-so they R in a wing-dang doodle of a partisan brawl. 40 friggn million people out of work sounds like The Supreme Being is challenging this so-called chosen one. Got covid on his doorstep too!
    The Punishment is occurring right here and now. We aren't watching a fly in the ointment, this aint some we will rise again-40 million aint getting back to work! So blacks aint getting no reparations in $. Hell they printing that garbage, hoping to save themselves & globally leaders are hell bent, wicked, regardless of their race.

Black kids are the targets of racist school teachers and administrators. Their chief form of abuse is to claim that the black child has a learning disability and the only way you can deal with them is to put the child on drugs or in special education.
    In the early-mid 1990s I learned of a group called citizen commission on human rights- they chronicled the amount of money that the National Institute of Mental Health was able to make-once lobbyists infiltrated our government again- this time in the name of saving the youth.
    ALL Funded by tax paying citizens. Paying for some group to tell America's youth- (regardless of color) - take this pill cause they are suffering from some form of deficiency.
    Now it is in disproportionate numbers in the central cities, I get that but again, if U are not up on them- give it a click: All kids are subjected to pills over wellness.
    https://www.cchr.org/cchr-reports/ps...roduction.html
    Psychiatry: Hooking Your World on Drugs -Introduction

In the USA they put prisons where the drop out rates are the highest.- I am not aware of that. News to me. I am under the impression that most of the for-profit prisons are in some small town providing jobs for small towners who don't look like those in prison.
    for example, a few of my relatives did time in Taycheedah women's Correctional Institution- In Fond Du Lac Wisconsin, population? 40 some thousand. Whites: 90.6% Black 2 and a fraction of a %
    Oshkosh Correctional Institution- In Oshkosh, population? White Population: 92.73% Black 2 and some fraction of a %.
    A lot of small town white folk moved to the BIG Osh Kosh to get a job overseeing the incarcerated negro.
    Waupun Correctional Institution is the one everybody does a bid there. & one of our biggest maximum security prisons is located in Boscobel Wisconsin.
    I never heard of the place other than it hosts a maximum prison- with a town population of about 2,300. That size deserves a Hee-Haw Salute!

Those few whites, only see blacks in cages aka prisons- so when they turn on right wing radio-they are in agreement the black man is the criminal of the country unable or unwilling to be rehabilitated.

REMOVAL OF THE SYMBOLS SYSTEMATIC RACISM ON PUBLIC GROUNDS- I agree with the teaching of HMLF- who teaches that it was the stars and stripes that enslaved blacks. Confederates tried, but they were warred back into the union where the symbol of the soaring eagle (scavenger) along with illuminati- graffiti on our currency- we don't know what those symbols means. In fact in America, the current generation of blacks are almost ignorant to past symbols. Youth taken glory in words like nigguh to the point- that is no longer a term used to denigrate by whites- rather the antithesis: it is a term I hear Asians, Whites, Hispanics in their teens using- to me they killed that negative term & the generation 2day- in the strangest of ways, have also done away with negative symbols.
    Except for white liberals that remind them or reteach the meanings of white supremacy symbols...they got them demanding to change the face on a bottle of syrup- as opposed to thinking economical and asking for a piece of that Aunt Jemima revenue will instead just get a new name....with the same black people spending money on that same cheap corn syrup with a cartoon character or something even goofier!

MANDATORY PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CONTRACTS RESERVED FOR BLACK BUSINESSES- Here it's called mandates. The mindset here is that is equivalent to socialism and whites are ready to fight, kill to keep socialism out---when it doesn't benefit them

My answer is simple: reparations via separation.
    Evil men infiltrated the 1st political party here. Evil men infiltrated the Christian Movement of Martin Luther King Jr. When white liberals backed him (while white Christians hated him), he dropped the bible and stopped reading Bible exegesis and started giving speeches like "I have a DREAMMMM this afternoon." & before he died - he wrote 2 damning letters claiming the non-violent movement had indeed did with those black Muslims claimed- entrenched them further into subserviently giving up their businesses so they could be given the civil right to sit at HIS diner. To buy clothes at HIS clothing store, to eat at HIS restaurant....In other words, what whites didn't do in terms of ending black cities, blacks themselves finished it off by ensuring they took their dollars outside...we had blacks teaching otherwise...but IMO this is what happens when blacks were given Christianity.

A religion that saw no good in self, just a sinner, a nigger-sinner at that. At best colored. We need biz As U stated but as blacks seeking reparations? NO, rather as a people who have atoned, calling for the supreme being that showed us how to build Masatabas (Pyramids) when gentiles didn't even know what they were!

Black people built the USA -I concur.

We may have built it, but there is a supreme Being on the scene ripping this rest haven for every foul bird of the earth that has gathered in the Divided States of America-
    My teachers have taught me the black man, is the maker of this earth. So a punk country like this sinking...knowing my ancestors built it, will be easily replaced. Once the trouble makers of this earth are rid of as written by Jews, Christians and Muslims seeking a messiah Christ, Mahdi.
    The leader of America can only save their country by letting my people go. And my Father will reject even me, if I continue asking for government that destroyed my people to save my people.
    No sir I disagree that black economic empowerment will work without a knowledge of our self, our God and a return to that God, will be as it stated- so as it was in the beginning shall it be in the ending.
    Whose beginning? Yours Denilson, if you are a black man that is.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 06-24-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Thread Information