Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sky Race Warnings on movies

"Buck Burning" is definitely offensive and needs a warning. You think it's funny to burn an innocent animal? Disgrace. Flag it up.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Started to watch The Sopranos from scratch the other day, funk me, it's hilarious how racist the characters are. Anyone with half a brain cell understands the joke is on the ignorant meatheads not the people being stereotyped.

We've got to a point where imbeciles feelings are more important than facts/knowledge/humour.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was talking about 80s straight to video classics on a facebook thread yesterday and just checked this one for nostalgic reasons.

Never knew the character of Chiun was played by a white guy.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089901/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Do I have to be making a point?

I was highlighting the warnings sky were putting on their movies if you read the fucking post.

Did I say you could no longer watch.

Started down a path that will see more films than not needing a warning
    I read the post but the immediate knee jerk over reaction of most was to assert that everything was being banned. Even you said 'everything has gone to fuck.'

What is really insane is pointing out people being tortured and imprisoned (including British Citizens) for refusing to censor stories etc and being told to shut up you SJW snowflake, and then those same people bursting into tears and stamping their feet over a warning before a bloody film ffs.

What a bunch of soft lads. Seriously lame.
    What utter utter bullshit. Literally no one said anything was being banned.

You're outraged over outrage that doesn't exist. You've invented an argument to make an completely redundant point.

If you read anything other than 'these warnings are a bit daft' into the opening post then you got it wrong. Intentionally by the sounds of it.

Here we go. I am not outraged. Why would i be outraged by a load of middle aged blokes wanting to cry into their breakfast? You are full of shit mate.

if you think

"Burn it all down, just fuck everything" El Kabong

"Insane... the world is fucked" Mark TKO

"Movie Massacre" Tittyfan

"This is what happens when you start censoring free speech"
    Bruce Icke TIC

"I'm gonna miss "Trading Places" - TittyFan

"That may not be book burning, but it is certainly tearing out several pages 'for your own good'. This is a Communist/Fascist slippery slope."
    - Gladys

are examples of nobody being outraged or saying anything is being banned, then it seems you are the one inventing an argument to make a completely redundant point.

I did not misread Mark's Opening post. I just assume it was a given that most people would agree a lot of the warnings were unnecessary or misguided. I try to think the best of my fellow man but i log on here and it is like a time machine of grumpy old farts from the 70's. Don't tell me that Blazing Saddles and Zulu were brought by Al with perfectly innocent intentions...ha! and then look at the outrage in some of the other replies, both Spicoli and Tittyfan were under the mistaken impression that some of the films were actually banned.

If anything it is funny for me to read El Kabong get on his moral high horse when the bloke would shoot you for using certain words, and has a least a thousand threads with bullet points explaining who and what he would liked banned in mind numbingly boring detail. Gladys the same. Those two are so proud of their anti-wokeness worn as a badge of pride, it makes you worry that they might be seriously dangerous if there was not some issue for them to express counter-outrage over every day.
    Cannot do all the quote select from mobile for some reason but Beanz mate I wasn’t thinking anything was banned other than Gone with the wind as pointed out. It was a rhetorical question hence running on about labels and editing.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was highlighting the warnings sky were putting on their movies if you read the fucking post.

I read the post but the immediate knee jerk over reaction of most was to assert that everything was being banned. Even you said 'everything has gone to fuck.'

What is really insane is pointing out people being tortured and imprisoned (including British Citizens) for refusing to censor stories etc and being told to shut up you SJW snowflake, and then those same people bursting into tears and stamping their feet over a warning before a bloody film ffs.

You're outraged over outrage that doesn't exist. You've invented an argument to make an completely redundant point.

If you read anything other than 'these warnings are a bit daft' into the opening post then you got it wrong. Intentionally by the sounds of it.

Here we go. I am not outraged. Why would i be outraged by a load of middle aged blokes wanting to cry into their breakfast? You are full of shit mate.

if you think

Bruce Icke TIC

"That may not be book burning, but it is certainly tearing out several pages 'for your own good'. This is a Communist/Fascist slippery slope."
    - Gladys

are examples of nobody being outraged or saying anything is being banned, then it seems you are the one inventing an argument to make a completely redundant point.

I did not misread Mark's Opening post. I just assume it was a given that most people would agree a lot of the warnings were unnecessary or misguided. I try to think the best of my fellow man but i log on here and it is like a time machine of grumpy old farts from the 70's. Don't tell me that Blazing Saddles and Zulu were brought by Al with perfectly innocent intentions...ha! and then look at the outrage in some of the other replies, both Spicoli and Tittyfan were under the mistaken impression that some of the films were actually banned.

If anything it is funny for me to read El Kabong get on his moral high horse when the bloke would shoot you for using certain words, and has a least a thousand threads with bullet points explaining who and what he would liked banned in mind numbingly boring detail. Gladys the same. Those two are so proud of their anti-wokeness worn as a badge of pride, it makes you worry that they might be seriously dangerous if there was not some issue for them to express counter-outrage over every day.
    And yet you seemingly get to decide who is outraged? But god forbid anyone accuse you of the same? No one is crying into anything beanz. You invented the whole thing out of sheer arrogance.

You've taken a completely harmless thread and handful of comments and turned it into something it never was, based on a lie.

This, is a lie

I read the post but the immediate knee jerk over reaction of most was to assert that everything was being banned

Most? was that your issue? Surely you can't read the replies contained and not see that is what was being inferred. It's not court mate, its a forum.

No. I read the replies and by the looks of things, took them exactly as they were intended. A harmless 'isn't this daft' opening post and further isn't this daft comments. If anyone is inferring something, it's you.

I am personally judged to be outraged and angry in every post that i make (So much so, even you fall for it. ) so i can uinderstand why one should not jump to those conclusion.
    I don't care about every post you make. I don't care if you're outraged or not. The point was very simple. If anyone is outraged, it's you.

But don't pretend that all these fellas quotes were just invented. That is literally what they said in order to either express their outrage, or the fact that they thought films were being banned.
    "No films were banned during the making of this thread" And no one ever thought they were.
    So you have people saying 'I'm going to miss this film' and 'are any of these films actually banned?' and you are now pretending that i made it up?
    ​No. You didn't make up what people said. You just deliberately misconstrued it to make your point. You've now been told you got it wrong. Many times.

You are just employing the very pendantry you are accusing me of.

We'll agree to disagree.

I am not going to say 'Take a chill pill you furious outraged angry mad bastard' because that would be utter and complete bollocks but it is what you are doing now.

I'm really not.
    Are you seriously telling me you did not think any outrage was implied from GlamRolf and El Kabong comparing it to buck burning and claiming like Vivien Leigh "Burn it all down, just fuck everything"

No, I didn't. Not a single bit. It was faux outrage to further mock the daftness of the point of the opening post.

You could hardly express outrage any more succinctly.

They should be on the stage.
    Hope this helps.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

if you think

Bruce Icke TIC

- Gladys

And yet you seemingly get to decide who is outraged? But god forbid anyone accuse you of the same? No one is crying into anything beanz. You invented the whole thing out of sheer arrogance.

You've taken a completely harmless thread and handful of comments and turned it into something it never was, based on a lie.

This, is a lie

I read the post but the immediate knee jerk over reaction of most was to assert that everything was being banned

Most? was that your issue? Surely you can't read the replies contained and not see that is what was being inferred. It's not court mate, its a forum.

No. I read the replies and by the looks of things, took them exactly as they were intended. A harmless 'isn't this daft' opening post and further isn't this daft comments. If anyone is inferring something, it's you.

I am personally judged to be outraged and angry in every post that i make (So much so, even you fall for it. ) so i can uinderstand why one should not jump to those conclusion.
    I don't care about every post you make. I don't care if you're outraged or not. The point was very simple. If anyone is outraged, it's you.

But don't pretend that all these fellas quotes were just invented. That is literally what they said in order to either express their outrage, or the fact that they thought films were being banned.
    "No films were banned during the making of this thread" And no one ever thought they were.
    So you have people saying 'I'm going to miss this film' and 'are any of these films actually banned?' and you are now pretending that i made it up?
    ​No. You didn't make up what people said. You just deliberately misconstrued it to make your point. You've now been told you got it wrong. Many times.

We'll agree to disagree.

I am not going to say 'Take a chill pill you furious outraged angry mad bastard' because that would be utter and complete bollocks but it is what you are doing now.

I'm really not.
    Are you seriously telling me you did not think any outrage was implied from GlamRolf and El Kabong comparing it to buck burning and claiming like Vivien Leigh "Burn it all down, just fuck everything"

No, I didn't. Not a single bit. It was faux outrage to further mock the daftness of the point of the opening post.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you think

Bruce Icke TIC

- Gladys

This, is a lie

We'll agree to disagree.

I'm really not.

Hope this helps.

I don't think you are angry mate, not one bit, but you seem to be very sure that i am, and so I can't really help you if you just want to make up an intention that just isn't there.

Gandlaf and El Kabong are not employing faux outrage either. " I apologize because I can understand and even appreciate satire and comedy"

Yes of course ..fucking hell

These are guys that would sign a petition to declare anyone describing themselves as anti-racist as a terrorist if they had the chance.

I just think that if a capitalist broadcaster wants to put warnings on the front of films they have the right to broadcast it is beyond ridiculous to pretend that is the same as censorship.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Gandlaf and El Kabong are not employing faux outrage either. [I]" I apologize because I can understand and even appreciate satire and comedy"
    Yeah as in I don't think movies like 'Tropic Thunder' or 'Trading Places' are worthy of warnings. What the fuck did you think I meant?

These are guys that would sign a petition to declare anyone describing themselves as anti-racist as a terrorist if they had the chance.
    Huh?

I just think that if a capitalist broadcaster wants to put warnings on the front of films they have the right to broadcast it is beyond ridiculous to pretend that is the same as censorship.
    Tell me again about what YOU think of Murdoch

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    Gandlaf and El Kabong are not employing faux outrage either. [I]" I apologize because I can understand and even appreciate satire and comedy"
    Yeah as in I don't think movies like 'Tropic Thunder' or 'Trading Places' are worthy of warnings. What the fuck did you think I meant?

Huh?

Tell me again about what YOU think of Murdoch

Like you he is a cunt. Do you want a badge or something so that people meeting you both for the first time don't mix you up?

Your jovial personality and good humour shining right thru there again ..ha!
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Like you he is a cunt. Do you want a badge or something so that people meeting you both for the first time don't mix you up?

You post so much shit and cry at so very little. It's pathetic to watch, I'm humiliated on your behalf.

All day it's nothing but chirp chirp chirp from you and all I'd have to do to wind you up is call you by your name. not say you're a racist, sexist, bigot, nazi, Islamaphobe etc.....just call you by your name.

LA......ooooh will he do it? Laaaaaaa......ooooh is it going to happen?

LAAAAAAARRRR.....maybe maybe.....will he? He wouldn't dare!!!!! He wouldn't dare!!!!!

Fucking pathetic. Go work on some more stories to try and impress the boys with only to get called out on them later.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You post so much shit and cry at so very little. It's pathetic to watch, I'm humiliated on your behalf.

All day it's nothing but chirp chirp chirp from you and all I'd have to do to wind you up is call you by your name. not say you're a racist, sexist, bigot, nazi, Islamaphobe etc.....just call you by your name.

LAAAAAAARRRR.....maybe maybe.....will he? He wouldn't dare!!!!! He wouldn't dare!!!!!

Fucking pathetic. Go work on some more stories to try and impress the boys with only to get called out on them later.
    Who are the boys he impresses with made up stories ?
    If you make things up , you get found out and nobody is impressed.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-23-2020 at 09:37 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

Who are the boys he impresses with made up stories ?
    If you make things up , you get found out and nobody is impressed.

Nice of you to come clean at last. Your apology is accepted.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I continued my Tiffany's conversation at home yesterday. My wife actually thought Rooney was Asian. It was that good! A comedic send up, but an Asian. ' No, it was not an Asian man. Are you still not offended?' 'No. Why would I be?' Common sense prevails.

The poor old West ruled by the feelings that only really emerge from grievance studies nuts and then filter into the media and everyone just says 'But we don't mind. Please just let us see Andy in Little Britain. It is only comedy'.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I heard Amos and Andy was pretty much cancelled. I have never seen Amos and Andy they might have done too much blackface or other things not kosher today. I think the little Rascals has pretty much been buried. I did watch the reruns of the little rascals as a kid. I remember buckwheat I just can’t recall if it was like really bad over the top, I think I watched an episode around 10 years ago. Fat Albert? Is that still around? I don’t know what has been cancelled and what hasn’t. I’ll just wait see how this plays out. HBO got a lot of news relating to gone with the wind, that’s a lot of free advertisement. I think they picked up some subscribers so this whole thing was well worth it to them.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

George Floyd has no idea what he started.

Thread Information