Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sky Race Warnings on movies

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I heard Amos and Andy was pretty much cancelled. I have never seen Amos and Andy they might have done too much blackface or other things not kosher today. I think the little Rascals has pretty much been buried. I did watch the reruns of the little rascals as a kid. I remember buckwheat I just can’t recall if it was like really bad over the top, I think I watched an episode around 10 years ago. Fat Albert? Is that still around? I don’t know what has been cancelled and what hasn’t. I’ll just wait see how this plays out. HBO got a lot of news relating to gone with the wind, that’s a lot of free advertisement. I think they picked up some subscribers so this whole thing was well worth it to them.
    Buckwheat was a little rough. Early on they made him wear a dirty potato sack and cast him as a girl ffs . I was always a Stymie guy. Little dude had fashion sense. The actor went on to have a decent tv run in career. Fat Albert was flat out awesome..raised on it . Actually had some pretty good 'teaching moments' but yeh might not get away with casting the Mushmouth character today.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    George Floyd has no idea what he started.
    As is common shit gets so convoluted and out of hand what might have been an opportunity to get something done but everyone grabs a piece, adds some seasoning and puts it back out it only partially resembles the original thing do that enough and in the end everyone is just scratching their heads saying wtf. Then we can repeat it in 4-8 years depending on who is holding the cameras

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I heard Amos and Andy was pretty much cancelled. I have never seen Amos and Andy they might have done too much blackface or other things not kosher today. I think the little Rascals has pretty much been buried. I did watch the reruns of the little rascals as a kid. I remember buckwheat I just can’t recall if it was like really bad over the top, I think I watched an episode around 10 years ago. Fat Albert? Is that still around? I don’t know what has been cancelled and what hasn’t. I’ll just wait see how this plays out. HBO got a lot of news relating to gone with the wind, that’s a lot of free advertisement. I think they picked up some subscribers so this whole thing was well worth it to them.
    Buckwheat was a little rough. Early on they made him wear a dirty potato sack and cast him as a girl ffs . I was always a Stymie guy. Little dude had fashion sense. The actor went on to have a decent tv run in career. Fat Albert was flat out awesome..raised on it . Actually had some pretty good 'teaching moments' but yeh might not get away with casting the Mushmouth character today.
    Did you ever see Amos and Andy? That’s the one I heard was definitely canceled. The little rascals has been gone for years. I read once Bill Cosby bought the rights to it so it couldn’t be shown, he didn’t like the way buckwheat was portrayed. I have no idea if that was just rumor but it was a story once. I just can’t be bothered to look it up now seems like to much work at the minute

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As is common shit gets so convoluted and out of hand what might have been an opportunity to get something done but everyone grabs a piece, adds some seasoning and puts it back out it only partially resembles the original thing do that enough and in the end everyone is just scratching their heads saying wtf. Then we can repeat it in 4-8 years depending on who is holding the cameras

Well... I'd like to be a little more optimistic. Sure there are always the outliers (those who say the killing was staged... those who say every white person on Earth is a white supremacist)... and sure there are the troublemakers (the rioters, etc)... and sure there are those who get misdirected and miss the point by a mile and a half (changing pancake syrup brands and the like).

But somewhere in there is the message that this time society in general isn't going to take this shit anymore. This time even more whites than blacks protested in some parts of the States. It's a show of unity, mostly by the younger generations, that this tired old bullshit needs to start being addressed. Toppling statues ain't gonna do it. Putting warnings on movies ain't gonna do it. Changing brand names ain't gonna do it. Not even the hand-wringing and lip service always done by the politicians and celebrities. This time it's gonna take some rolling up of the sleeves and working toward some REAL solutions.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you ever see Amos and Andy? That’s the one I heard was definitely canceled. The little rascals has been gone for years. I read once Bill Cosby bought the rights to it so it couldn’t be shown, he didn’t like the way buckwheat was portrayed. I have no idea if that was just rumor but it was a story once. I just can’t be bothered to look it up now seems like to much work at the minute
    I've never watched it but looks like complete seasons are on YouTube. All 9 over on amazon. Was thinking earlier about not only the controversy of blackface but also 'yellowface' which really had it's fair share. I remember as a kid growing up on Kung Fu and the actor getting guff because Carradine was cast as Asian. But he was also cast in numerous tv roles as an Indian. Talk about a people who got shafted by Hollywood. Shafted to this very day really.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well... I'd like to be a little more optimistic. Sure there are always the outliers (those who say the killing was staged... those who say every white person on Earth is a white supremacist)... and sure there are the troublemakers (the rioters, etc)... and sure there are those who get misdirected and miss the point by a mile and a half (changing pancake syrup brands and the like).

But somewhere in there is the message that this time society in general isn't going to take this shit anymore. This time even more whites than blacks protested in some parts of the States. It's a show of unity, mostly by the younger generations, that this tired old bullshit needs to start being addressed. Toppling statues ain't gonna do it. Putting warnings on movies ain't gonna do it. Changing brand names ain't gonna do it. Not even the hand-wringing and lip service always done by the politicians and celebrities. This time it's gonna take some rolling up of the sleeves and working toward some REAL solutions.
    What kinds of solutions would you suggest? Isn't the solution to put the officer on trial and him face the consequences? What are your demands?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

What kinds of solutions would you suggest? Isn't the solution to put the officer on trial and him face the consequences? What are your demands?

"Demands"? Just the way you ask the question speaks volumes. I have no demands, Miles... as I'm not an active player on that scene. Nor do I have any political power.

But if you think "the solution is to put the officer on trial and him face the consequences"....... if you think that is the solution to the entire problem of police abuse of power, racial profiling, and blatant racism across police forces in the U.S....... then there's not much I can say and I'd say our job here is done.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never watched it but looks like complete seasons are on YouTube. All 9 over on amazon. Was thinking earlier about not only the controversy of blackface but also 'yellowface' which really had it's fair share. I remember as a kid growing up on Kung Fu and the actor getting guff because Carradine was cast as Asian. But he was also cast in numerous tv roles as an Indian. Talk about a people who got shafted by Hollywood. Shafted to this very day really.
    True the old westerns Indians were usually played by whites. Shit Edward G Robinson played a Chinese chap. Turner classics did a thing on that the first directors to use real native Americans. I love Robinson but I refuse to watch him play an Asian. Just stupid to me. Well for a long time women couldn’t act on stage and men played all the women parts. Let’s not sanitize everything though, history isn’t always pretty and it shows that change is possible to the point where something’s are laughable now. This isn’t new though this has been going on for years, Turner classics talks about certain movies portraying slavery before and after the film and it’s not a recent thing.

Ok so Amos and Andy aren’t gone I’ll watch a few episodes see what the hoopla is about.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Demands"? Just the way you ask the question speaks volumes. I have no demands, Miles... as I'm not an active player on that scene. Nor do I have any political power.

But if you think "the solution is to put the officer on trial and him face the consequences"....... if you think that is the solution to the entire problem of police abuse of power, racial profiling, and blatant racism across police forces in the U.S....... then there's not much I can say and I'd say our job here is done.
    Does it speak volumes? In what way? Maybe I am not reading it like you do. I mean BLM have demands, Antifa have demands and I think they are incredibly unreasonable demands, so I was just curious about what you wanted from this. Likewise, I am not that active politically nor have political power, but it is not my country and maybe something you could comment on more is Puerto Rico. I know it is technically part of America, but I, and probably many people, consider it a bit different. How is it there with the police? Are black crime rates much higher so the police have to do more? Are they even armed there? I am genuinely interested.

That has really been my main thing with all this. I am not actually commenting on America as much as I am the UK which I think has NO grounds to be toppling anything considering the police carry sticks and the data shows that there is really not an issue there. Thus I do think groups are being funded and are using it as an excuse to push an ideological agenda that I think most people are frankly against and that is Cultural Marxism. The system in many ways is dominated by this now, but I don't think society at large agrees with it.

I don't want the police to kill anyone. However, in a more violent and armed society like America people will die and if it is full of drugs then people will destroy their hearts and die. And on it goes. I wish it wasn't the case and that people could clean up and avoid trouble with the police, but what can I do beyond encourage self responsibility? Nothing.

Tito, we also have to accept that 13% of the populace is carrying out something like 56% of the violent crime. Until that community can display more agency, then the police have no alternative, but to keep close watch on what is happening. Look at cities like Chicago, it is horrible. Surely people want to improve their lives and it starts by not joining the thug life and by being a better person. Thug life is promoted and looked at as being cool and 'fuck tha police' and all of that, but that is not exactly helpful, is it?

I would like to see things improve, but it works both ways for me. Deal with the bad apple cops and encourage fellow officers to get them out and in turn society at large needs to raise its standards a bit....no a lot. I can only speak from experience but even the UK is a lot more violent than here and there are good reasons for that. Not many issues with the police, but then society generally doesn't give them a reason to have a problem.

We can learn from other systems, in my view as some cultures do indeed do things better than others. That is my take on it all. America has its problems for sure.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Like you he is a cunt. Do you want a badge or something so that people meeting you both for the first time don't mix you up?

Your jovial personality and good humour shining right thru there again ..ha!
    You post so much shit and cry at so very little. It's pathetic to watch, I'm humiliated on your behalf.

All day it's nothing but chirp chirp chirp from you and all I'd have to do to wind you up is call you by your name. not say you're a racist, sexist, bigot, nazi, Islamaphobe etc.....just call you by your name.

LA......ooooh will he do it? Laaaaaaa......ooooh is it going to happen?

LAAAAAAARRRR.....maybe maybe.....will he? He wouldn't dare!!!!! He wouldn't dare!!!!!

Fucking pathetic. Go work on some more stories to try and impress the boys with only to get called out on them later.
    Who are the boys he impresses with made up stories ?
    If you make things up , you get found out and nobody is impressed.

Nice of you to come clean at last. Your apology is accepted.
    It was not an apology its was a question.
    The second part was regarding a poster who I gather makes a lot of things up or so is the general feeling here. He or She has been scrutinised by other Saddo members due to years of contradiction.
    We are straying from the thread, so to sum up why don't we make this a poll for race warnings or no race warnings for movies ?
    I say no race warnings needed.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-24-2020 at 06:29 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does it speak volumes? In what way? Maybe I am not reading it like you do. I mean BLM have demands, Antifa have demands and I think they are incredibly unreasonable demands, so I was just curious about what you wanted from this.

Why do you stop at BLM and Antifa? Why do you not include all other organizations with racial agendas? These are the comments that speak more about your mindset than any amount of words could ever do. Why call out only those who seek equality on a racial basis?

Likewise, I am not that active politically nor have political power, but it is not my country and maybe something you could comment on more is Puerto Rico. I know it is technically part of America, but I, and probably many people, consider it a bit different. How is it there with the police? Are black crime rates much higher so the police have to do more? Are they even armed there? I am genuinely interested.

Luckily the atmosphere here is much different than in many parts of the States, from a racial standpoint. Crime rates are easier categorized by urban vs rural... by demographics... by other factors other than race. Puerto Ricans by nature are a mixture of different races, including black, Spaniard, other European countries, the U.S., and Caribbean indigenous people. The mixture varies greatly from person to person... so there is also a wide variety of skin tones and features. Are the police armed? Sure. It's just a different vibe. Here, it's not so much hate crimes... but crimes for other purposes. Could be drug-related, crimes of passion... or good old fashioned robberies.

That has really been my main thing with all this. I am not actually commenting on America as much as I am the UK which I think has NO grounds to be toppling anything considering the police carry sticks and the data shows that there is really not an issue there. Thus I do think groups are being funded and are using it as an excuse to push an ideological agenda that I think most people are frankly against and that is Cultural Marxism. The system in many ways is dominated by this now, but I don't think society at large agrees with it.

Glad to see you admit and realize that you cannot very well speak for the situation in the U.S. with too much certainty, because it's a different culture and situation from the UK. I take it that racism is racism and exists in all countries... but how the police interact with blacks in the U.S. is probably very different with how they interact in the UK.

I don't want the police to kill anyone. However, in a more violent and armed society like America people will die and if it is full of drugs then people will destroy their hearts and die. And on it goes. I wish it wasn't the case and that people could clean up and avoid trouble with the police, but what can I do beyond encourage self responsibility? Nothing.

Tito, we also have to accept that 13% of the populace is carrying out something like 56% of the violent crime. Until that community can display more agency, then the police have no alternative, but to keep close watch on what is happening. Look at cities like Chicago, it is horrible. Surely people want to improve their lives and it starts by not joining the thug life and by being a better person. Thug life is promoted and looked at as being cool and 'fuck tha police' and all of that, but that is not exactly helpful, is it?

Yes Miles. You have the data and I'm not disputing that. What I'm saying is that it's not as simple as saying "don't join the thug life" or "don't be an absent father or single mother." As with any situation, you have dig deeper and find the reasons why this is more prevalent among inner city blacks. It's not BECAUSE they're black, if you catch the nuance there. It's because some societal conditions that have persisted for centuries have marginalized and put blacks into economic and educational situations from which it is harder to recover from than just saying "don't join the thug life." If you've been faced with real estate laws into the 1950's that allow not selling homes in specific neighborhoods to blacks.... it's tough to escape the slums and see your children educated in good schools. If you're forced into segregated neighborhoods and your neighborhood public schools get 1/20th the funding of public schools in ritzy white neighborhoods.... it's tough to produce kids with those high IQ's you glorify so much. That is why when tests are administered, it gives fools like Rushton the opportunity to claim genetic inferiority for blacks, thus perpetuating the racism that so many people hang on to.

I would like to see things improve, but it works both ways for me. Deal with the bad apple cops and encourage fellow officers to get them out and in turn society at large needs to raise its standards a bit....no a lot. I can only speak from experience but even the UK is a lot more violent than here and there are good reasons for that. Not many issues with the police, but then society generally doesn't give them a reason to have a problem.

I've seen with my own eyes the presence, even now in the 21st century, of people in certain sectors of the U.S. (it might be scattered pockets... but they're there) who by just opening their mouths will transport you back to the 1800's and the days of slavery. They have nothing but contempt for blacks.... idolize the days of slavery.... and many times when you look at the persons themselves..... they're nothing but ignorant, inferior human beings themselves. Ironic for a country whose ENTIRE population can trace its roots to some type of immigration in the past.

We can learn from other systems, in my view as some cultures do indeed do things better than others. That is my take on it all. America has its problems for sure.

This is a deep and complex issue, and will not be easily resolved. As I've said, I'm totally against the idea of reparations for slavery..... but I do think it's high time for some institutionalized solutions to begin to bridge the gap of racial economic and educational disparities in the U.S. Window-dressing measures are not gonna cut it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does it speak volumes? In what way? Maybe I am not reading it like you do. I mean BLM have demands, Antifa have demands and I think they are incredibly unreasonable demands, so I was just curious about what you wanted from this.

Why do you stop at BLM and Antifa? Why do you not include all other organizations with racial agendas? These are the comments that speak more about your mindset than any amount of words could ever do. Why call out only those who seek equality on a racial basis?

Likewise, I am not that active politically nor have political power, but it is not my country and maybe something you could comment on more is Puerto Rico. I know it is technically part of America, but I, and probably many people, consider it a bit different. How is it there with the police? Are black crime rates much higher so the police have to do more? Are they even armed there? I am genuinely interested.

Luckily the atmosphere here is much different than in many parts of the States, from a racial standpoint. Crime rates are easier categorized by urban vs rural... by demographics... by other factors other than race. Puerto Ricans by nature are a mixture of different races, including black, Spaniard, other European countries, the U.S., and Caribbean indigenous people. The mixture varies greatly from person to person... so there is also a wide variety of skin tones and features. Are the police armed? Sure. It's just a different vibe. Here, it's not so much hate crimes... but crimes for other purposes. Could be drug-related, crimes of passion... or good old fashioned robberies.

Glad to see you admit and realize that you cannot very well speak for the situation in the U.S. with too much certainty, because it's a different culture and situation from the UK. I take it that racism is racism and exists in all countries... but how the police interact with blacks in the U.S. is probably very different with how they interact in the UK.

Yes Miles. You have the data and I'm not disputing that. What I'm saying is that it's not as simple as saying "don't join the thug life" or "don't be an absent father or single mother." As with any situation, you have dig deeper and find the reasons why this is more prevalent among inner city blacks. It's not BECAUSE they're black, if you catch the nuance there. It's because some societal conditions that have persisted for centuries have marginalized and put blacks into economic and educational situations from which it is harder to recover from than just saying "don't join the thug life." If you've been faced with real estate laws into the 1950's that allow not selling homes in specific neighborhoods to blacks.... it's tough to escape the slums and see your children educated in good schools. If you're forced into segregated neighborhoods and your neighborhood public schools get 1/20th the funding of public schools in ritzy white neighborhoods.... it's tough to produce kids with those high IQ's you glorify so much. That is why when tests are administered, it gives fools like Rushton the opportunity to claim genetic inferiority for blacks, thus perpetuating the racism that so many people hang on to.

I've seen with my own eyes the presence, even now in the 21st century, of people in certain sectors of the U.S. (it might be scattered pockets... but they're there) who by just opening their mouths will transport you back to the 1800's and the days of slavery. They have nothing but contempt for blacks.... idolize the days of slavery.... and many times when you look at the persons themselves..... they're nothing but ignorant, inferior human beings themselves. Ironic for a country whose ENTIRE population can trace its roots to some type of immigration in the past.

This is a deep and complex issue, and will not be easily resolved. As I've said, I'm totally against the idea of reparations for slavery..... but I do think it's high time for some institutionalized solutions to begin to bridge the gap of racial economic and educational disparities in the U.S. Window-dressing measures are not gonna cut it.
    I got timed out addressing your points, but will boil down to this. If 76% of the families are single parent families, then of course that means raising kids in poverty. That is a personal choice. The rate was 25% in the 1960's. Surely a bit of self agency will go a long way when it comes to addressing problems too. I don't think the Marxism of BLM is any solution and it does not address the individual behavior of people who do that to their own kids. I speak as someone who has been there and it is usually a self inflicted wound induced by bad decisions. With better decisions there are better outcomes.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys just need to watch more Fat Albert and learn to relax

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Do I have to be making a point?

I was highlighting the warnings sky were putting on their movies if you read the fucking post.

Did I say you could no longer watch.

Started down a path that will see more films than not needing a warning
    I read the post but the immediate knee jerk over reaction of most was to assert that everything was being banned. Even you said 'everything has gone to fuck.'

What is really insane is pointing out people being tortured and imprisoned (including British Citizens) for refusing to censor stories etc and being told to shut up you SJW snowflake, and then those same people bursting into tears and stamping their feet over a warning before a bloody film ffs.

What a bunch of soft lads. Seriously lame.
    What utter utter bullshit. Literally no one said anything was being banned.

You're outraged over outrage that doesn't exist. You've invented an argument to make an completely redundant point.

If you read anything other than 'these warnings are a bit daft' into the opening post then you got it wrong. Intentionally by the sounds of it.

Here we go. I am not outraged. Why would i be outraged by a load of middle aged blokes wanting to cry into their breakfast? You are full of shit mate.

if you think

"Burn it all down, just fuck everything" El Kabong

"Insane... the world is fucked" Mark TKO

"Movie Massacre" Tittyfan

"This is what happens when you start censoring free speech"
    Bruce Icke TIC

"I'm gonna miss "Trading Places" - TittyFan

"That may not be book burning, but it is certainly tearing out several pages 'for your own good'. This is a Communist/Fascist slippery slope."
    - Gladys

are examples of nobody being outraged or saying anything is being banned, then it seems you are the one inventing an argument to make a completely redundant point.

I did not misread Mark's Opening post. I just assume it was a given that most people would agree a lot of the warnings were unnecessary or misguided. I try to think the best of my fellow man but i log on here and it is like a time machine of grumpy old farts from the 70's. Don't tell me that Blazing Saddles and Zulu were brought by Al with perfectly innocent intentions...ha! and then look at the outrage in some of the other replies, both Spicoli and Tittyfan were under the mistaken impression that some of the films were actually banned.

If anything it is funny for me to read El Kabong get on his moral high horse when the bloke would shoot you for using certain words, and has a least a thousand threads with bullet points explaining who and what he would liked banned in mind numbingly boring detail. Gladys the same. Those two are so proud of their anti-wokeness worn as a badge of pride, it makes you worry that they might be seriously dangerous if there was not some issue for them to express counter-outrage over every day.
    And yet you seemingly get to decide who is outraged? But god forbid anyone accuse you of the same? No one is crying into anything beanz. You invented the whole thing out of sheer arrogance.

You've taken a completely harmless thread and handful of comments and turned it into something it never was, based on a lie.

This, is a lie

I read the post but the immediate knee jerk over reaction of most was to assert that everything was being banned

Most? was that your issue? Surely you can't read the replies contained and not see that is what was being inferred. It's not court mate, its a forum.

No. I read the replies and by the looks of things, took them exactly as they were intended. A harmless 'isn't this daft' opening post and further isn't this daft comments. If anyone is inferring something, it's you.

I am personally judged to be outraged and angry in every post that i make (So much so, even you fall for it. ) so i can uinderstand why one should not jump to those conclusion.
    I don't care about every post you make. I don't care if you're outraged or not. The point was very simple. If anyone is outraged, it's you.

But don't pretend that all these fellas quotes were just invented. That is literally what they said in order to either express their outrage, or the fact that they thought films were being banned.
    "No films were banned during the making of this thread" And no one ever thought they were.
    So you have people saying 'I'm going to miss this film' and 'are any of these films actually banned?' and you are now pretending that i made it up?
    ​No. You didn't make up what people said. You just deliberately misconstrued it to make your point. You've now been told you got it wrong. Many times.

You are just employing the very pendantry you are accusing me of.

We'll agree to disagree.

I am not going to say 'Take a chill pill you furious outraged angry mad bastard' because that would be utter and complete bollocks but it is what you are doing now.

I'm really not.
    Are you seriously telling me you did not think any outrage was implied from GlamRolf and El Kabong comparing it to buck burning and claiming like Vivien Leigh "Burn it all down, just fuck everything"

No, I didn't. Not a single bit. It was faux outrage to further mock the daftness of the point of the opening post.

You could hardly express outrage any more succinctly.

They should be on the stage.
    Hope this helps.

I don't think you are angry mate, not one bit, but you seem to be very sure that i am, and so I can't really help you if you just want to make up an intention that just isn't there.

I didn't say you were angry, I've no idea if you're angry or not, I'd hope not, it's just some words. I don't want any part of this desire to cause one another to be angry or upset. It's fucking weird.

You put forward this idea that 'most' in this thread were claiming that films we're being banned and outraged at such. All I'm saying, and all I have said, is that based on what's been posted, you appear to be the outraged one. Outraged at a position that doesn't exist.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know I just read my opening post again. So should you Beanz.

I said about the warnings then said ‘fair enough’ but to have a look at some on the list where this might lead withe other films. I then said that the Aliens one was baffling. And here we are.

When is Lenny Henry going to apologise for True Identity ?
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information