950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sky Race Warnings on movies

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I am getting hip to it. Yeah, only 'Black Lives Matter'. Of course it is different whence the different response. ������

All Lives Matter.
    Don't be so fallacious. You are using a both a strawman argument and a false dilemma to weasel out of tidying your room.

I have never claimed that ONLY Black Lives Matter or that All Lives DO NOT matter. That is just a very dumb strawman argument you can pretend is my position.Purely because i presume you cannot bring yourself to agree with the statement, and not that you only posses marginally more debating power than that present in Worzel Gummidges 'thinking head'.

You are presenting it as a false dilemma to hide your own blatant racism. There is nothing inherently dangerous or anti white in agreeing that Black Lives Matter.

It is the same false Dilemma that El Kabong presents when claiming that everything is fucked based on Sky putting a warning before a film. As though not agreeing with his very elastic and moveable goalposts as to what he claims is permissible and not, and declining to waste energy on something so trivial, means one is an enemy of art, or not a punk, or somehow a supporter of actual censorship. and that the result is the fall of Western Civilization.

You both know it isn't, but it is something you constantly argue for, with your primary school understanding of what you mistakenly think cultural Marxism is, trotted out as a way to shut down discussion and discredit anyone who is not as unquestioning and easily placated as you.
    My point was actually one which you did not understand. You seldom understand. You brought up false equivalence, so I showed you murder and murder. Both ended up with people killed by people of others races. In my view murder is murder.

In the case of Floyd George there was no reason to be protesting in the UK.

In the case of the park multiple murders in the UK that was something that could justifiably be protested. It is not the first time that people have been killed by dangerous minorities who probably should not even be in the UK.

There was every reason to point out that this need not be happening just as 19,000 kids should not be raped by such groups either.

There has not been the same reaction. Murder in America gets far nore reaction than murder in the UK.

Why is that? I think we all know the answers when even 'White Lives Matter' can get someome investigated by the police and 'Black Lives Matter' has everyone kneeling.

You want to pretend the problem is everyone else. I have had discussions about these issues with people overseas. Normal people and every person is convinced there is something emotionally wrong with Britain. You are too far gone to even recognize the absurdity of BLM even being anything in the UK: 'the UK is a very racist country' you declare. As compared to what or where exactly?

You preach from a mostly white town where the biggest migrant community are the Chinese who of course keep quite a low profile.

Lest we forget of the protests, riots and statues it was as a mad man stated: 'Democracy in action'. No it wasn't. It was an irrational mob out of control. Be honest for once.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck you shit arse?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck you shit arse?
    You who claim to be the son of a Professor, have siblings around the continent spreading their intellectual joy, family writing for The Guardian, and nurses saving all those lives. All that privilege and that is all you have. Utterly sublime.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Seeing the length of some of these responses to make points make me glad I'm rarely 'triggered'

I prefer a simple "fuck you shit arse" or "when and where?"
    Type response
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Fuck you shit arse?
    You who claim to be the son of a Professor, have siblings around the continent spreading their intellectual joy, family writing for The Guardian, and nurses saving all those lives. All that privilege and that is all you have. Utterly sublime.

Hope this helps
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All that remains is when and where. No weapons! (yes rape spray is a weapon)
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys are learning
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    All that remains is when and where. No weapons! (yes rape spray is a weapon)
    Yes Rape Spray?

Memphis I feel as though you're sending mixed signals

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I't not a brand I endorse or anything
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information