at the end of May when the clown who is the governor of my state of Texas said that this was all being exaggerated and overblown and that you do not have to wear a mask and you don't need to worry too much because it is not that contagious, I TOLD EVERYONE THAT I KNOW HERE THAT HE IS MAKING A DEADLY MISTAKE AND THAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IS GOING TO BRING THE DAILY CASES from 1,000 NEW CASES UP TO AT LEAST 5,000 NEW CASES A DAY BY THE MIDDLE OF JUNE.

****HE HAS NOW BEEN DISGRACED AND HUMILIATED AND I HAVE BEEN PROVEN CORRECT BECAUSE FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS IN A ROW WE HAVE GOTTEN OVER 5,000 NEW CASES DAILY WITH A MINIMUM OF 50 DEATHS PER DAY****

he has now had to change his tune and he is going down in disgrace the piece of garbage that he is..... WE ARE GOING BACK INTO A STATE OF LOCKDOWN thanks to this stupid idiot constantly parroting Trump "we have to open back up we have to open back up we have to go back to work we have to get back to work".....hahaha he just needs the tax dollars to come pouring in while he sits in his freaking governor's Mansion.

****today we have had 6,214 new cases****

****Today we have had 144 deaths****

Hospital space has completely run out. Patience in Dallas are being evacuated to Houston. other states like North Carolina and Arizona are also getting absolutely slammed because of the same kind of ignorance from their governors downplaying the virus.

China has found the Achilles heel of American people and that is the greed for money and the arrogance thinking that "NOBODY CAN DO ME ANYTING!"