Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Texas Gov. HUMILIATED, 6,000+ DAILY cases here

at the end of May when the clown who is the governor of my state of Texas said that this was all being exaggerated and overblown and that you do not have to wear a mask and you don't need to worry too much because it is not that contagious, I TOLD EVERYONE THAT I KNOW HERE THAT HE IS MAKING A DEADLY MISTAKE AND THAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IS GOING TO BRING THE DAILY CASES from 1,000 NEW CASES UP TO AT LEAST 5,000 NEW CASES A DAY BY THE MIDDLE OF JUNE.

****HE HAS NOW BEEN DISGRACED AND HUMILIATED AND I HAVE BEEN PROVEN CORRECT BECAUSE FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS IN A ROW WE HAVE GOTTEN OVER 5,000 NEW CASES DAILY WITH A MINIMUM OF 50 DEATHS PER DAY****

he has now had to change his tune and he is going down in disgrace the piece of garbage that he is..... WE ARE GOING BACK INTO A STATE OF LOCKDOWN thanks to this stupid idiot constantly parroting Trump "we have to open back up we have to open back up we have to go back to work we have to get back to work".....hahaha he just needs the tax dollars to come pouring in while he sits in his freaking governor's Mansion.

****today we have had 6,214 new cases****

****Today we have had 144 deaths****

Hospital space has completely run out. Patience in Dallas are being evacuated to Houston. other states like North Carolina and Arizona are also getting absolutely slammed because of the same kind of ignorance from their governors downplaying the virus.

China has found the Achilles heel of American people and that is the greed for money and the arrogance thinking that "NOBODY CAN DO ME ANYTING!"

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Texas Gov. HUMILIATED, 6,000+ DAILY cases here

Oh shit I know I’m a pompous arrogant prick but how many wuhan threads is this now.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is current and highly relevant to updated coronavirus data and trends.

The other cov19 threads have devolved into bickering and personal.attacks involving 4 or 5 different posters, etc., And it is no longer possible to simply discuss the virus explosion we are seeing this week, no longer possible to find the pages in those threads that are on-point, in-topic.

Let's keep.this one on the virus only, starting from these very latest horrific numbers coming in this week.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are anybody's States poised to enter a new lockdown? Looks.like Texas will be doing it by July 7.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

State officials around the US are scrambling to deal with a surge in coronavirus cases, while the federal government is poised to end support and funding for 13 testing sites.

The screening locations are in Texas, New Jersey, Illinois, Colorado, and Pennsylvania, TPM first reported.

This decision could "have catastrophic cascading consequences" when it comes to identifying and isolating new cases, Dr. David Persse of the Houston Health Department wrote in a letter to the deputy surgeon general.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Are anybody's States poised to enter a new lockdown? Looks.like Texas will be doing it by July 7.
    There once was a poster by the name of 'Brocktonblockbust' and if he were around the site these days he probably would be posting something about how convenient it is for this virus to be locking shit down and forcing people to wear masks and stirring up civil unrest during an election year.

Ahhh but we'll never see the likes of his kind again.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    There once was a poster by the name of 'Brocktonblockbust' and if he were around the site these days he probably would be posting something about how convenient it is for this virus to be locking shit down and forcing people to wear masks and stirring up civil unrest during an election year.

Well, that guy must have been on the ball, because I will say it is rather odd that this would be happening in an election year, no doubt. Now we have the Monster Dust Storm which has been proven by a Swediish meteorological team to increase the spread of Covid 19. Then of course these riots and protests, its all really getting too much, but the virus whether manmande or lab accident or delib released etc etc, is still real and we civilians must protect ourselves from it.

No doubt it is expanding and exploding now this is a horrific week El K, and Texas here is up to 4,333 already TODAY and it is only 1:06 p.m. here. That looks like we will be hitting 6,500+ NEW cases today and the Dallas hospitals are maxxed out, they are medivac'ing many, many people to Houston since yesterday afternoon.

Election year or not, this is a real, highly, highly contagious disease and UNLIKE WHAT IS BEING SAID BY SOME, IT HAS A 5.6% DEATH RATE IN AMERICA.

The reg virus has like 1.2% death rate, MORE & MORE YOUNG PEOPLE ARE GETTING IT SINCE MAY 25.

plus permanent lung capacity damage, liver damage, kidney damage, and in some cases lately they are finding permanent cognitive damage

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There once was a poster by the name of El Kabong who would in the past be telling us how we should not trust the Government and should fight to retain our civil liberties and rights and not trust the globalist elites even if they were voted in as President of the USA .
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    There once was a poster by the name of El Kabong who would in the past be telling us how we should not trust the Government and should fight to retain our civil liberties and rights and not trust the globalist elites even if they were voted in as President of the USA .
    And if he was here today he'd probably tell you not to poke the bear and he'd also tell you Trump is not in the "Globalist elites" he's got the money to be in that club and that club never wanted anything to do with him.

But hey what would I know about that?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And if he was here today he'd probably tell you not to poke the bear and he'd also tell you Trump is not in the "Globalist elites" he's got the money to be in that club and that club never wanted anything to do with him.

And there used to be a poster here with a name that sounded like Lawrence of Arabia who would just say me and my crew are Nazis

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

God Bless Everyone

El Kabong Guest

Wow The Three Stooges got really old....where's Moe?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait, all this time it wasn’t Brock it’s a Muslim chap who knows Brock damn don’t I feel stupid

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

trump is banker brought & owned
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to publicly give Brock a thumbs up for finally admitting its him. Yes I knew from day 1, I didn’t care but hiding behind a false identity to launch attacks was a bit of a bullshit move, especially pming people to join the attack on me. The attacks can continue, that’s fine, at least the dude broke out the truth now, even though everyone knew it anyway it is still a move I will applaud

Thread Information