Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "I'd love to have it open by Easter. Yes, we'll have it open by Easter".

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "I'd love to have it open by Easter. Yes, we'll have it open by Easter".

Right.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "I'd love to have it open by Easter. Yes, we'll have it open by Easter".

June 29, 2020

Arizona's Republican governor shut down bars, movie theaters, gyms and water parks Monday and leaders in several states ordered residents to wear masks in public in a dramatic course reversal amid an alarming resurgence of coronavirus cases nationwide.

Among those implementing the face-covering orders is the city of Jacksonville, Florida, where mask-averse President Donald Trump plans to accept the Republican nomination in August. Trump has refused to wear a mask during visits to states and businesses that require them.

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey's order went into effect immediately and for at least 30 days. Ducey also ordered public schools to delay the start of classes until at least Aug. 17. Most Arizona bars and nightclubs opened after the governor's stay-at-home and business closure orders were allowed to expire in mid-May.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "I'd love to have it open by Easter. Yes, we'll have it open by Easter".

States that were recalcitrant like North Carolina and Texas... are doing a 180, and you have the same states now wearing masks,” Cuomo said. “Let the president have the same sense to do that as an executive order, and then let the president lead by example and let the president put a mask on it, because we know it works.”

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican, has opposed a statewide mask requirement but said in response to Jacksonville’s action that he will support local authorities who are doing what they think is appropriate.

In recent weeks, the Republicans moved some of the convention pageantry to Jacksonville after Democratic Gov. Roy Cooper of North Carolina objected to the holding of a large gathering in Charlotte without social-distancing measures.

Less than a week after Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry said there would be no mask requirement, city officials announced on Monday that coverings must be worn in “situations where individuals cannot socially distance.”

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

March 24: “I’d love to have it open by Easter, OK? I would love to have it open by Easter. I will tell you that right now. It’s such an important day for other reasons, but I’ll make it an important day for this, too. I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter.”
    Donald J Trump

El Kabong Guest

If the individual states close it's their right to do so 10th amendment. Nothing Trump can do unless of course he can find some sort of loophole.

Nothing wrong with wanting things opened up. They should be opened up.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bwaaaahhhahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go ahead open right up. Knock yourself out

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong, The US still doesn't have any direction or leadership to tackle the virus. We look more like a 3rd world country. The USA is number one in the WORLD in CV 19 cases. People refuse to cooperate, and the virus is not a political statement. No longer can count on America to work together. Too tribal.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This was a medical problem when it started out but politicians made it into a politician’s problem, first denying it (remember it was a Democratic “hoax”!) entirely, then saying it really was just like the flu, then botching up the testing, and the a Constitutional one (everyone does what the want regardless of the impact on other people because they have their “rights”). And now we have the largest number of dead and the highest infection rate in the world . Wonderful freedom we have here in this country!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is what happens when we don't listen to Science. This is what happens when we don't have a leader. Other countries took drastic measures. Do you really know how many months Italy was on lockdown. More than 3 months and they continue to make progress. We stayed at home for a month, 45 got tired of it , people started protesting stay at home orders. Yes we value money than lives, we open up without leadership on what must be done. Now the virus is 10x worse than before , Governors are panicking. We brought this to ourselves. We claim to be the greatest nation on earth but failed a simple test.Now we are protesting wearing a mask. We want freedom now we can have it. We forgot that what goes around comes around

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***MESSAGE TO SO+CALLED PATRIOTS****

Its surging because you are the great privileged americans. You don't need rules you have the constitution, you can carry guns and you don't need masks. You are so special, you stupid assholes.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    ***MESSAGE TO SO+CALLED PATRIOTS****

Its surging because you are the great privileged americans. You don't need rules you have the constitution, you can carry guns and you don't need masks. You are so special, you stupid assholes.
    Awww Precious

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    El Kabong, The US still doesn't have any direction or leadership to tackle the virus. We look more like a 3rd world country. The USA is number one in the WORLD in CV 19 cases. People refuse to cooperate, and the virus is not a political statement. No longer can count on America to work together. Too tribal.
    Patience grasshopper.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CDC says U.S. has 'way too much virus' to control pandemic as cases surge across country
    PUBLISHED MON, JUN 29 2020 4:45 PM EDT
    UPDATED MON, JUN 29 2020 5:30 PM EDT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Originally didn't Trump say there was only one or two cases and they had it all under control? Regardless of who is to blame, someone should be held accountable at the end of this for how poorly it was handled. I get that America is heavily populated, but what is the excuse for having 5x the cases of India, a country that is much more populated with less resources?

Thread Information