Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  108
Dislikes Dislikes:  8
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 458

Thread: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Share/Bookmark
  1. #196
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    98
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I think some would love one sided threads to be honest. Don't cope too well with a difference of opinion.

    But no. Don't be afraid. Except of clowns. Be afraid of clowns.
    & if these retards believe everything they see, they might realize they are being played
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    98
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    does anyone remember seeing people & band mates of freddie mercury wearing masks around him when he was diagnosed with aids?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,547
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    You think Freddie Mercury had aids?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  4. #199
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    98
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    You think Freddie Mercury had aids?
    no
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,364
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave


    Science wasn't very advanced in the 1980's, and all people were very stupid. Don't forget that even electricity was still quite new and people bought Kylie Minogue records instead of just downloading or streaming them.

    The reason people wore masks around Freddie was because they thought he was called 'Mercury' because he was actually made of mercury, and therefore poisonous.

    The whole AIDS thing was a complete fabrication which never existed. Does anybody even know anybody who supposedly died of AIDS?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,985
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1095
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    does anyone remember seeing people & band mates of freddie mercury wearing masks around him when he was diagnosed with aids?



    Ha! Spat my coffee out after that one. My God nobody could invent you. It would be too ridiculous and nobody would believe them.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #202
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,187
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1711
    Cool Clicks

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,847
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    45
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Americans of all political stripes pretty much agree that it’s unhealthy to sneeze in someone’s face, Lyle, that it’s impolite to spit in their food. Democrats and Republicans alike wear seat belts and motorcycle helmets. Conservatives and liberals both stop at red lights to allow others to pass through intersections.

    But somehow, in the midst of the worst health crisis any of us have ever seen, TIC, we’ve gone and politicized mask wearing, transforming what ought to be a basic health issue — don’t get sick, don’t get others sick — into some sort of strangely reasoned referendum on government tyranny and constitutional rights.

    Lyle, Georgia doesn’t have the positive daily test numbers of Florida, Texas or Arizona, but it’s the standard-bearer in the growing War on Masks. The state’s governor, Brian Kemp, has signed an executive order barring municipalities from having mask ordinances stricter than the state, and has also filed suit against the city of Atlanta over its mask ordinance.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3048
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Lyle, Georgia doesn’t have the positive daily test numbers of Florida, Texas or Arizona, but it’s the standard-bearer in the growing War on Masks. The state’s governor, Brian Kemp, has signed an executive order barring municipalities from having mask ordinances stricter than the state, and has also filed suit against the city of Atlanta over its mask ordinance.
    Steve, it's ok for them to do that and if the people don't like it they can vote, leave, or just wear their masks without any laws demanding them to do so....hope that helps Steve.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,847
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    45
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Lyle, Georgia doesn’t have the positive daily test numbers of Florida, Texas or Arizona, but it’s the standard-bearer in the growing War on Masks. The state’s governor, Brian Kemp, has signed an executive order barring municipalities from having mask ordinances stricter than the state, and has also filed suit against the city of Atlanta over its mask ordinance.
    Steve, it's ok for them to do that and if the people don't like it they can vote, leave, or just wear their masks without any laws demanding them to do so....hope that helps Steve.
    If Governor Kemp institutes, Lyle, a statewide mask mandate, then customers cannot return and take out their rage on customer service or cashier's or greeters as they are doing now. That's because they will only be able to blame the governor, and not the individual shops and stores. This will save countless assaults and murders and just general fights and mayhem as we are seeing on hundreds of videos. Lyle you try hard but you won't admit anything.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    98
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    does anyone remember seeing people & band mates of freddie mercury wearing masks around him when he was diagnosed with aids?



    Ha! Spat my coffee out after that one. My God nobody could invent you. It would be too ridiculous and nobody would believe them.
    it's good to laugh but i think you are jumping to a conclusion as you usually do. what about magic johnson. anyone got pics of people wearing masks around him pre covid? the guy has had hiv for a long time
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    98
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    just proving my point that you make stuff up & are unable to deal with truth chico bean
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,920
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    98
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Americans of all political stripes pretty much agree that it’s unhealthy to sneeze in someone’s face, Lyle, that it’s impolite to spit in their food. Democrats and Republicans alike wear seat belts and motorcycle helmets. Conservatives and liberals both stop at red lights to allow others to pass through intersections.

    But somehow, in the midst of the worst health crisis any of us have ever seen, TIC, we’ve gone and politicized mask wearing, transforming what ought to be a basic health issue — don’t get sick, don’t get others sick — into some sort of strangely reasoned referendum on government tyranny and constitutional rights.

    Lyle, Georgia doesn’t have the positive daily test numbers of Florida, Texas or Arizona, but it’s the standard-bearer in the growing War on Masks. The state’s governor, Brian Kemp, has signed an executive order barring municipalities from having mask ordinances stricter than the state, and has also filed suit against the city of Atlanta over its mask ordinance.
    there are real health crisis' going on. this bullshit virus isn't one of them. masks don't work. anywhere that enforces masks or doesn't take cash i go elsewhere. what i like to do at places that don't take cash is take a load of products up & then when they say they don't take cash i tell them i'm taking my business elsewhere. they miss out on the sale & have to put it all back
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3048
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    If Governor Kemp institutes, Lyle, a statewide mask mandate, then customers cannot return and take out their rage on customer service or cashier's or greeters as they are doing now.
    Oh nothing will stop customers from being assholes when they decide to be assholes. I don't even need to have experienced life during COVID to be able to tell you that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    That's because they will only be able to blame the governor, and not the individual shops and stores.
    LMAO, yeah sure thing

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    This will save countless assaults and murders and just general fights and mayhem as we are seeing on hundreds of videos. Lyle you try hard but you won't admit anything.
    So does New York have a mask mandate? Do you know? City or State....asking for a friend
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,364
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    I don't know about you guys, but I always hold my breath when I walk past a pensioner anyway
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Cooking the Books on Covid-19?
    By greynotsoold in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 07-05-2020, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2020, 01:46 AM
  3. Guy from my county surfs Mahoosive wave
    By Beanz in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 10:13 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 03:24 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing