Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  100
Dislikes Dislikes:  8
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 444

Thread: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Share/Bookmark
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3048
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    It would be a lot easier to take you seriously if you didn't just admit you didn't wear a mask while working out....I mean geez dude that's pretty bad even for you.
    I answered that the same day you asked me, about 3 days back now. Guess you missed it.
    No mask AND working out.....I guess you just want more people to die
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    A mate of mine is all over this shit. He knows it's a 'plandemic' 'fake news' and all that good stuff. Calls people coward, afraid. Hates Bill Gates, "Bill Gates is behind it all!!!" What "it all" is, he's a little vague on. Doesn't stop him from plastering his latest MS certification all over LinkedIn mind

    It's all well and good calling people coward. But unless you're the hero, shut the fuck up.
    who wants to be a hero & who needs a hero? if you're afraid of the sniffles you are a coward & if you're wearing a mask you are a retard
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    it's okay. your emotions were used to play you. fear was used & because you chose to be afraid you fell for the propaganda. you never wore a mask for sars or mers or swine flu or tuberculosis because you weren't told to be afraid of them. the tv told you to be afraid this time & instead of using your own brain you went right along like a brainless zombie. retards who believe the mask is only a minor inconvenience are too stupid to realize that it doesn't stop there. next it'll be gloves as well. then continued lockdowns. then a vaccine. then a chip


    who's the one who's afraid........................... dick?
    not afraid for myself but not everyone can survive out bush


    haven't seen a retreat like that since MJ's famous moonwalk


    i care about other peoples freedoms & want them to realize they are becoming slaves who love their servitude

    blah blah blah

    meaningless drivel which just means you got caught red-handed and had to go scurrying back like a little bitch
    pointing out the truth about what is happening doesn't mean i'm afraid of it. all this has been planned for a long time. i have been preparing for it. doesn't mean i'll stop trying to show others the truth. i'm not afraid of death & will die for my freedoms. you'll bend the knee & have chemicals plunged into your arm because you are told it's for your safety. because you are afraid
    If you are dead your freedom means nothing. You sound much more like a slave to fear with your huge list of conspiracies than most other people who have no need to virtue signal their wokeness. You claim to have all these special insights and yet you can't provide any evidence or even post like an adult.

    If you really had something valuable to share you would reach far more people by being reasonable instead of slagging everyone off like a spoiled indulged teenager.
    pointing out the truth has nothing to do with fear. where did i claim to have all these special insights? here you go making shit up again you spastic. i just call bullshit when i see it. if someone is too stupid to see the obvious then they are too far gone for me to bother with. chico bean & yourself are like those that prefer the safety of platos cave to whats really happening. even after being shown the truth you crawl back to your comfortable lies
    You have not shown nobody anything.

    No Evidence.

    No Logic.

    No Proof.

    No witness statements.

    No alternatives.

    Zero. Fuck all. Zilch. Nadda.
    no one has proved to me that this virus is real yet. all you need to know has been posted in these threads. faked numbers. fake & faulty tests. people testing positive after never being tested. fruit & goats testing positive. certain stores allowed to open. certain protests allowed to go ahead. mandating masks but totally ignoring exposed eyes. over here each year we have around one thousand elderly people die in rest homes a month from flu & pneumonia. they are just calling these deaths something else. look at our flu numbers compared to last year. no masks or lockdowns for sars or tuberculosis. pence saying it was a live exercise. event two o one. lockstep. fauci saying in two thousand seventeen that there will be a surprise outbreak. they said it was a planned economic shutdown in the second quarter. all these songs & movies with predictive programming. i could go on all day but the most important thing is none of this is happening around you. only in the media. if you still believe there is a pandemic then you are a retard
    Last edited by TIC; 08-03-2020 at 09:49 AM.
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,167
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1710
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    retards who believe the mask is only a minor inconvenience are too stupid to realize that it doesn't stop there. next it'll be gloves as well. then continued lockdowns. then a vaccine. then a chip


    Here's the thing. Even if someone wanted to discuss this civilly with you, you'd reject it because you're too damn angry about it all. Look at the above post. You accuse others of being afraid. But in reality..... who is it that is really afraid? No one else here is fearful about being "forced to wear gloves... being vaccinated... then chipped." Only you.

    Who assumes people who wear masks will also wear gloves and subject themselves to vaccines? Only you.

    Also there's this. Those of us who choose to wear masks meet someone who doesn't and we say... "Cool... you don't want to wear a mask... don't wear a mask."

    You insult and lash out at those who do wear masks..... and invent fears we don't have.

    How do you know mask-wearers are going to submit to vaccines? How do you know mask-wearers also wear gloves? You don't.

    So how's about we drop the tough guy act and really converse?

    What is it that's truly bothering you?

  5. #275
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    retards who believe the mask is only a minor inconvenience are too stupid to realize that it doesn't stop there. next it'll be gloves as well. then continued lockdowns. then a vaccine. then a chip


    Here's the thing. Even if someone wanted to discuss this civilly with you, you'd reject it because you're too damn angry about it all. Look at the above post. You accuse others of being afraid. But in reality..... who is it that is really afraid? No one else here is fearful about being "forced to wear gloves... being vaccinated... then chipped." Only you.

    Who assumes people who wear masks will also wear gloves and subject themselves to vaccines? Only you.

    Also there's this. Those of us who choose to wear masks meet someone who doesn't and we say... "Cool... you don't want to wear a mask... don't wear a mask."

    You insult and lash out at those who do wear masks..... and invent fears we don't have.

    How do you know mask-wearers are going to submit to vaccines? How do you know mask-wearers also wear gloves? You don't.

    So how's about we drop the tough guy act and really converse?

    What is it that's truly bothering you?
    you keep making stuff up chico bean. first i'm afraid. now i'm angry. & you wonder why i treat you like shit. i'm not afraid of being forced to wear gloves. or forced vaccinated. or chipped. because it won't happen to me. people are already willing wearing masks when they don't work & are useless. you think these retards will grow a brain suddenly when the next thing is introduced? i insult retards like yourself on here who are too stupid to see the obvious flaws in the story. in public i mind my own business. no one has said boo to me for not wearing a mask. if they did i would tell them to mind their business or just ignore them. i think they ideally want to force vaccines but they won't have to. they will just make anyone who refuses not be able to be a part of society. you will need vaccine papers or something similar to participate. most people can't survive on their own so will have to go along. if people are wearing useless masks because they are told to they will wear useless gloves because they are told to. memphis admitted recently that he put on a mask because he was told to. instead of taking his patronage elsewhere he went along with the other zombies. so did he put on the mask for his safety or his convenience? because he wasn't wearing a mask before being told to. i've already told you i can never have a serious conversation with you. you make stuff up & are unable to see obvious flaws when they are pointed out to you. it's not your fault. you are just brainwashed by the propaganda. the only thing bothering me is retards on here promoting the fearporn. so i'll call out the bullsht when i see it
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,167
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1710
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    retards who believe the mask is only a minor inconvenience are too stupid to realize that it doesn't stop there. next it'll be gloves as well. then continued lockdowns. then a vaccine. then a chip


    Here's the thing. Even if someone wanted to discuss this civilly with you, you'd reject it because you're too damn angry about it all. Look at the above post. You accuse others of being afraid. But in reality..... who is it that is really afraid? No one else here is fearful about being "forced to wear gloves... being vaccinated... then chipped." Only you.

    Who assumes people who wear masks will also wear gloves and subject themselves to vaccines? Only you.

    Also there's this. Those of us who choose to wear masks meet someone who doesn't and we say... "Cool... you don't want to wear a mask... don't wear a mask."

    You insult and lash out at those who do wear masks..... and invent fears we don't have.

    How do you know mask-wearers are going to submit to vaccines? How do you know mask-wearers also wear gloves? You don't.

    So how's about we drop the tough guy act and really converse?

    What is it that's truly bothering you?
    you keep making stuff up chico bean. first i'm afraid. now i'm angry. & you wonder why i treat you like shit. i'm not afraid of being forced to wear gloves. or forced vaccinated. or chipped. because it won't happen to me. people are already willing wearing masks when they don't work & are useless. you think these retards will grow a brain suddenly when the next thing is introduced? i insult retards like yourself on here who are too stupid to see the obvious flaws in the story. in public i mind my own business. no one has said boo to me for not wearing a mask. if they did i would tell them to mind their business or just ignore them. i think they ideally want to force vaccines but they won't have to. they will just make anyone who refuses not be able to be a part of society. you will need vaccine papers or something similar to participate. most people can't survive on their own so will have to go along. if people are wearing useless masks because they are told to they will wear useless gloves because they are told to. memphis admitted recently that he put on a mask because he was told to. instead of taking his patronage elsewhere he went along with the other zombies. so did he put on the mask for his safety or his convenience? because he wasn't wearing a mask before being told to. i've already told you i can never have a serious conversation with you. you make stuff up & are unable to see obvious flaws when they are pointed out to you. it's not your fault. you are just brainwashed by the propaganda. the only thing bothering me is retards on here promoting the fearporn. so i'll call out the bullsht when i see it

    Ok... so you won't drop the tough guy act and continue being angry and lashing out at people. Carry on then.

    What you should do is not give a fuck what other people do..... and mind your own fucking business. But you seem incapable of doing that.

    So carry on then. The forum continues to view you as the forum clown, and with good reason.

  7. #277
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    retards who believe the mask is only a minor inconvenience are too stupid to realize that it doesn't stop there. next it'll be gloves as well. then continued lockdowns. then a vaccine. then a chip


    Here's the thing. Even if someone wanted to discuss this civilly with you, you'd reject it because you're too damn angry about it all. Look at the above post. You accuse others of being afraid. But in reality..... who is it that is really afraid? No one else here is fearful about being "forced to wear gloves... being vaccinated... then chipped." Only you.

    Who assumes people who wear masks will also wear gloves and subject themselves to vaccines? Only you.

    Also there's this. Those of us who choose to wear masks meet someone who doesn't and we say... "Cool... you don't want to wear a mask... don't wear a mask."

    You insult and lash out at those who do wear masks..... and invent fears we don't have.

    How do you know mask-wearers are going to submit to vaccines? How do you know mask-wearers also wear gloves? You don't.

    So how's about we drop the tough guy act and really converse?

    What is it that's truly bothering you?
    you keep making stuff up chico bean. first i'm afraid. now i'm angry. & you wonder why i treat you like shit. i'm not afraid of being forced to wear gloves. or forced vaccinated. or chipped. because it won't happen to me. people are already willing wearing masks when they don't work & are useless. you think these retards will grow a brain suddenly when the next thing is introduced? i insult retards like yourself on here who are too stupid to see the obvious flaws in the story. in public i mind my own business. no one has said boo to me for not wearing a mask. if they did i would tell them to mind their business or just ignore them. i think they ideally want to force vaccines but they won't have to. they will just make anyone who refuses not be able to be a part of society. you will need vaccine papers or something similar to participate. most people can't survive on their own so will have to go along. if people are wearing useless masks because they are told to they will wear useless gloves because they are told to. memphis admitted recently that he put on a mask because he was told to. instead of taking his patronage elsewhere he went along with the other zombies. so did he put on the mask for his safety or his convenience? because he wasn't wearing a mask before being told to. i've already told you i can never have a serious conversation with you. you make stuff up & are unable to see obvious flaws when they are pointed out to you. it's not your fault. you are just brainwashed by the propaganda. the only thing bothering me is retards on here promoting the fearporn. so i'll call out the bullsht when i see it

    Ok... so you won't drop the tough guy act and continue being angry and lashing out at people. Carry on then.

    What you should do is not give a fuck what other people do..... and mind your own fucking business. But you seem incapable of doing that.

    So carry on then. The forum continues to view you as the forum clown, and with good reason.
    why would i be angry about words on the interwebs? i don't give a fuck what other people do. if they want to act like retards they are welcome to. but i will tell them so. i will continue to point out bullshit when i see it. you can just scroll past if you don't like it. it is a forum yeh. sounds like you only want your opinion to be considered. i will carry on. like you have any say on the matter. i continue to view you as a retard for good reasons
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,167
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1710
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    retards who believe the mask is only a minor inconvenience are too stupid to realize that it doesn't stop there. next it'll be gloves as well. then continued lockdowns. then a vaccine. then a chip


    Here's the thing. Even if someone wanted to discuss this civilly with you, you'd reject it because you're too damn angry about it all. Look at the above post. You accuse others of being afraid. But in reality..... who is it that is really afraid? No one else here is fearful about being "forced to wear gloves... being vaccinated... then chipped." Only you.

    Who assumes people who wear masks will also wear gloves and subject themselves to vaccines? Only you.

    Also there's this. Those of us who choose to wear masks meet someone who doesn't and we say... "Cool... you don't want to wear a mask... don't wear a mask."

    You insult and lash out at those who do wear masks..... and invent fears we don't have.

    How do you know mask-wearers are going to submit to vaccines? How do you know mask-wearers also wear gloves? You don't.

    So how's about we drop the tough guy act and really converse?

    What is it that's truly bothering you?
    you keep making stuff up chico bean. first i'm afraid. now i'm angry. & you wonder why i treat you like shit. i'm not afraid of being forced to wear gloves. or forced vaccinated. or chipped. because it won't happen to me. people are already willing wearing masks when they don't work & are useless. you think these retards will grow a brain suddenly when the next thing is introduced? i insult retards like yourself on here who are too stupid to see the obvious flaws in the story. in public i mind my own business. no one has said boo to me for not wearing a mask. if they did i would tell them to mind their business or just ignore them. i think they ideally want to force vaccines but they won't have to. they will just make anyone who refuses not be able to be a part of society. you will need vaccine papers or something similar to participate. most people can't survive on their own so will have to go along. if people are wearing useless masks because they are told to they will wear useless gloves because they are told to. memphis admitted recently that he put on a mask because he was told to. instead of taking his patronage elsewhere he went along with the other zombies. so did he put on the mask for his safety or his convenience? because he wasn't wearing a mask before being told to. i've already told you i can never have a serious conversation with you. you make stuff up & are unable to see obvious flaws when they are pointed out to you. it's not your fault. you are just brainwashed by the propaganda. the only thing bothering me is retards on here promoting the fearporn. so i'll call out the bullsht when i see it

    Ok... so you won't drop the tough guy act and continue being angry and lashing out at people. Carry on then.

    What you should do is not give a fuck what other people do..... and mind your own fucking business. But you seem incapable of doing that.

    So carry on then. The forum continues to view you as the forum clown, and with good reason.
    why would i be angry about words on the interwebs? i don't give a fuck what other people do. if they want to act like retards they are welcome to. but i will tell them so. i will continue to point out bullshit when i see it. you can just scroll past if you don't like it. it is a forum yeh. sounds like you only want your opinion to be considered. i will carry on. like you have any say on the matter. i continue to view you as a retard for good reasons

    You go ahead and carry on. You have my permission. I'll continue laughing at your sorry-ass stupidity.... and viewing you as a brain-dead moronic imbecile................................ Dick.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    retards who believe the mask is only a minor inconvenience are too stupid to realize that it doesn't stop there. next it'll be gloves as well. then continued lockdowns. then a vaccine. then a chip


    Here's the thing. Even if someone wanted to discuss this civilly with you, you'd reject it because you're too damn angry about it all. Look at the above post. You accuse others of being afraid. But in reality..... who is it that is really afraid? No one else here is fearful about being "forced to wear gloves... being vaccinated... then chipped." Only you.

    Who assumes people who wear masks will also wear gloves and subject themselves to vaccines? Only you.

    Also there's this. Those of us who choose to wear masks meet someone who doesn't and we say... "Cool... you don't want to wear a mask... don't wear a mask."

    You insult and lash out at those who do wear masks..... and invent fears we don't have.

    How do you know mask-wearers are going to submit to vaccines? How do you know mask-wearers also wear gloves? You don't.

    So how's about we drop the tough guy act and really converse?

    What is it that's truly bothering you?
    you keep making stuff up chico bean. first i'm afraid. now i'm angry. & you wonder why i treat you like shit. i'm not afraid of being forced to wear gloves. or forced vaccinated. or chipped. because it won't happen to me. people are already willing wearing masks when they don't work & are useless. you think these retards will grow a brain suddenly when the next thing is introduced? i insult retards like yourself on here who are too stupid to see the obvious flaws in the story. in public i mind my own business. no one has said boo to me for not wearing a mask. if they did i would tell them to mind their business or just ignore them. i think they ideally want to force vaccines but they won't have to. they will just make anyone who refuses not be able to be a part of society. you will need vaccine papers or something similar to participate. most people can't survive on their own so will have to go along. if people are wearing useless masks because they are told to they will wear useless gloves because they are told to. memphis admitted recently that he put on a mask because he was told to. instead of taking his patronage elsewhere he went along with the other zombies. so did he put on the mask for his safety or his convenience? because he wasn't wearing a mask before being told to. i've already told you i can never have a serious conversation with you. you make stuff up & are unable to see obvious flaws when they are pointed out to you. it's not your fault. you are just brainwashed by the propaganda. the only thing bothering me is retards on here promoting the fearporn. so i'll call out the bullsht when i see it

    Ok... so you won't drop the tough guy act and continue being angry and lashing out at people. Carry on then.

    What you should do is not give a fuck what other people do..... and mind your own fucking business. But you seem incapable of doing that.

    So carry on then. The forum continues to view you as the forum clown, and with good reason.
    why would i be angry about words on the interwebs? i don't give a fuck what other people do. if they want to act like retards they are welcome to. but i will tell them so. i will continue to point out bullshit when i see it. you can just scroll past if you don't like it. it is a forum yeh. sounds like you only want your opinion to be considered. i will carry on. like you have any say on the matter. i continue to view you as a retard for good reasons

    You go ahead and carry on. You have my permission. I'll continue laughing at your sorry-ass stupidity.... and viewing you as a brain-dead moronic imbecile................................ Dick.
    keep laughing. no one can tell behind your mask. you are so dumb. tell me why was that guy beside fauci wearing his mask?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  10. #280
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  11. #281
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave


    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #282
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    my sort of store

    go freddie
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    same energy. same trauma
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #284
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    #safety
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,546
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    A mate of mine is all over this shit. He knows it's a 'plandemic' 'fake news' and all that good stuff. Calls people coward, afraid. Hates Bill Gates, "Bill Gates is behind it all!!!" What "it all" is, he's a little vague on. Doesn't stop him from plastering his latest MS certification all over LinkedIn mind

    It's all well and good calling people coward. But unless you're the hero, shut the fuck up.
    who wants to be a hero & who needs a hero? if you're afraid of the sniffles you are a coward & if you're wearing a mask you are a retard
    I'd want to be the hero. If I knew something was up I'd like to think I'd try and do something about it. If I did nothing, essentially hiding in the basement (saddo's, facebook etc) I'd think I was a right pathetic cunt.

    You're either the sheep or the shepherd. Don't want to be the shepherd? Fine, you're one of the sheep then.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Cooking the Books on Covid-19?
    By greynotsoold in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 07-05-2020, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2020, 01:46 AM
  3. Guy from my county surfs Mahoosive wave
    By Beanz in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 10:13 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 03:24 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing