Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  98
Dislikes Dislikes:  8
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 441

Thread: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Share/Bookmark
  1. #286
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    A mate of mine is all over this shit. He knows it's a 'plandemic' 'fake news' and all that good stuff. Calls people coward, afraid. Hates Bill Gates, "Bill Gates is behind it all!!!" What "it all" is, he's a little vague on. Doesn't stop him from plastering his latest MS certification all over LinkedIn mind

    It's all well and good calling people coward. But unless you're the hero, shut the fuck up.
    who wants to be a hero & who needs a hero? if you're afraid of the sniffles you are a coward & if you're wearing a mask you are a retard
    I'd want to be the hero. If I knew something was up I'd like to think I'd try and do something about it. If I did nothing, essentially hiding in the basement (saddo's, facebook etc) I'd think I was a right pathetic cunt.

    You're either the sheep or the shepherd. Don't want to be the shepherd? Fine, you're one of the sheep then.
    i point out the obvious here all the time. i can't force someone to think. i interact with people everyday when something is brought up & point out the inconsistencies. face to face people are more willing to listen. but it's up to them to do the work. if you are just going to believe what someone tells you then it's just the same as listening to the media. people need to confirm what is true & what they truly know for themselves
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,976
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1094
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #288
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    why not use their own system against them? i don't need it yet but i'm sure it's coming. & yes you are a spergy toucher
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,546
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    I don't see anything new or exciting in anything you post. Nothing that deviates from your ten a penny conspiracy Facebook nut job who regurgitates other peoples ideas or words, then dresses that up as free thinking, being woke NOT one of the sheeple.

    How much thinking does it take on your part to post someone elses pictures of face mask boxes or letters from the CDC? If they're your pictures good work, that's exactly the kind of thing I want to see.

    I agree face to face people are more receptive. What truths are you telling people face to face that you can't articulate here? And how did you come about those truths?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,812
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    413
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    It's almost like governments are encouraging a second wave with their piss poor efforts.
    That's what I think. IN USA our president states 2 things- 1- he is being tested regularly 2. But as a whole testing should stop in general

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    These mask revolts are the funniest fucking thing ever.

    Not only are people saying "I'm not wearing any damn mask!"

    Now they're (chuckle) revolting over it.

    What a fucking CIRCUS!

    Shit no wonder Europe removed the "Welcome" mat.
    Europe, even the Bahamas. What can one expect when the very demographic claiming hoax, turns around and say oh, by the way:
    1. Trump national security adviser O’Brien tests positive
    2. Kimberly Guilfoyle, Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend, tests positive for the coronavirus
    3. Ivanka Trump assistant tests positive for coronavirus, among other White House staff
    4. Trump Campaign has 8 Staff Members Tested Positive for COVID-19 Since Saturday's Rally
    5. 11 Secret Service members test positive for COVID-19 and fears of it spreading through the White House are mounting
    6. Herman Cain Remains Hospitalized 1 Month After COVID-19 Diagnosis
    7. Katie Miller, Pence's press secretary, tested positive
    8. Trump's personal valet tested positive for corona
    9. Tomas Philipson, former chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers tested positive After experiencing a fever , vomiting for one day - he recovered but is a potential transmittor- thus he was let go.
    10. a Marine assigned to Trump's helicopter squadron and a cafeteria vendor at eateries inside the Eisenhower Executive Office tested positive.



    Leave it to Trump supporters to talk about every cable news take on testing, every body or so-called medical organization, yet they refuse to discuss what his team states
    "The President is the Most Tested man in America. Several times a day."
    When will a Trump supporter ask: Why is he testing multiple times a day for something that is fake? As if it is possible to do several in a day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Did the first wave really ever stop. Local Parishes made masking up mandatory when social distancing is 'not possible'. Still very arbitrary. Some of these people coming inside a business with cams in tow in order to have their viral moment and scream about 'muh right to not wear a mask' can feck right off.
    I was sent a video by a Trump worshipper on the WHO's Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove Stated World Health Organization "now admits that asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19 is very rare."
    But when one goes to the Genesis of this- I found 1- It began on Facebook Jun 9. social media uh-oh. Then it got copied with a new title. "Everything about COVID-19 hysteria has been a lie."

    Then Newsmax IMO Conmax, took it & they used a 20 second soundbite- then did a 10 minute commentary on those 20 seconds...I wonder... the people who holler no mas...no mask Are they the ones reading & listening to these snowball effect stories?
    Refusing to hear their own Republican governors like in Texas & Florida stating they are reversing their decision upon reopening...as if shutting down from the getgo was the answer. IMO seems like there is a global leader underground calling some serious shots for all of the world's industrial nations with central banks to heed the call.

    CDC nor WHO can dictate to our president, yet when he got news of how red states are stating deaths. NOw he wants to put on a mask.
    Yet his ghouls, goblins, fans and worshipers are still stuck on his initial claim- It will all go away when it gets warm.

    No need to revisit their top cable show that were the ones that did a 180 claiming it was a liberal hoax as seen in this clip and then one week later...they say - They always took it serious."
    Those Who can down the mainstream media for their shenanigans, but turn a blind eye when their media does worse? Call it a hoax, then a deadly virus...across all their spectrum from cable news, internet, radio.
    This video is why there are those who will die claiming it a hoax.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-28-2020 at 12:30 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3048
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae
    That's what I think. IN USA our president states 2 things- 1- he is being tested regularly 2. But as a whole testing should stop in general
    For what it's worth I believe 1. He's being tested regularly because the media is asking him constantly about his health because he's out and about vs Biden who is in his basement. 2. More testing means more positive results, the death rate has dropped substantially and so the media is only reporting on new cases. If people aren't dying in big numbers why does the media keep big upping the positive results? Could be they're wanting things to remain closed, could be they're wanting to politically hurt Trump, could be they're suckers for sensationalizing stories.


    But that's my take on it.


    The whole "flatten the curve"/"slow the spread" thing wasn't supposed to last forever. It wasn't even to limit the number of people who eventually wind up with the virus, it was to keep hospitals and ICUs running at a sustainable level. And I believe we've achieved that.....herd immunity is needed and in order to achieve that people will have to catch this virus and beat it. Without herd immunity we won't be going back to normal and without going back to normal we won't achieve herd immunity.


    Again that's what I think, I've got family members who could die if they caught this virus, I'd rather they stay safe. Myself being quarantined and wearing a mask? I don't believe that's helping so much.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,812
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    413
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae
    That's what I think. IN USA our president states 2 things- 1- he is being tested regularly 2. But as a whole testing should stop in general
    For what it's worth I believe 1. He's being tested regularly because the media is asking him constantly about his health because he's out and about vs Biden who is in his basement. 2. More testing means more positive results, the death rate has dropped substantially and so the media is only reporting on new cases. If people aren't dying in big numbers why does the media keep big upping the positive results? Could be they're wanting things to remain closed, could be they're wanting to politically hurt Trump, could be they're suckers for sensationalizing stories.


    But that's my take on it.


    The whole "flatten the curve"/"slow the spread" thing wasn't supposed to last forever. It wasn't even to limit the number of people who eventually wind up with the virus, it was to keep hospitals and ICUs running at a sustainable level. And I believe we've achieved that.....herd immunity is needed and in order to achieve that people will have to catch this virus and beat it. Without herd immunity we won't be going back to normal and without going back to normal we won't achieve herd immunity.


    Again that's what I think, I've got family members who could die if they caught this virus, I'd rather they stay safe. Myself being quarantined and wearing a mask? I don't believe that's helping so much.

    It could be, we may never know. If I were in his shoes and saw my staff catching it, my daughter's staff, my VP's staff, campaign staff can't go to a city without catching it, I'd get tested often as well. As far as the media not sure where to draw the line; does that include FOX? As I can't tell the difference in either's narrative today, just that mainstream does it nonstop & Fox begrudgingly: selling bad numbers. Seems he doesnt care what media thinks, neither would I.

    Mainstream downs Conservatives for gathering in mass, then say nothing about protests, BLM gatherings; loath to say it, but that is sheer hypocrisy, no way around it.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  8. #293
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I don't see anything new or exciting in anything you post. Nothing that deviates from your ten a penny conspiracy Facebook nut job who regurgitates other peoples ideas or words, then dresses that up as free thinking, being woke NOT one of the sheeple.

    How much thinking does it take on your part to post someone elses pictures of face mask boxes or letters from the CDC? If they're your pictures good work, that's exactly the kind of thing I want to see.

    I agree face to face people are more receptive. What truths are you telling people face to face that you can't articulate here? And how did you come about those truths?
    when have i ever said my posts are new or exciting? i have been calling out this bullshit on here since december last year. i just post these memes & articles to combat the fearporn on here. they may not be my memes but it is nothing i haven't been saying. the truths i point out are the same inconsistencies i point out here. some of the truths are from my own experiences in regards to masks & filtration. others are common sense. some is more related to my own country that i don't post here much. like our barley situation & how it was all planned with the economic & trade agreement between america & china dated january fifteenth twenty twenty. they want the land our farms are currently on. it has actually been planned for a long time & little by little each piece has been put in place
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  9. #294
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    covid cured the flu
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,546
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I don't see anything new or exciting in anything you post. Nothing that deviates from your ten a penny conspiracy Facebook nut job who regurgitates other peoples ideas or words, then dresses that up as free thinking, being woke NOT one of the sheeple.

    How much thinking does it take on your part to post someone elses pictures of face mask boxes or letters from the CDC? If they're your pictures good work, that's exactly the kind of thing I want to see.

    I agree face to face people are more receptive. What truths are you telling people face to face that you can't articulate here? And how did you come about those truths?
    when have i ever said my posts are new or exciting? i have been calling out this bullshit on here since december last year. i just post these memes & articles to combat the fearporn on here. they may not be my memes but it is nothing i haven't been saying. the truths i point out are the same inconsistencies i point out here. some of the truths are from my own experiences in regards to masks & filtration. others are common sense. some is more related to my own country that i don't post here much. like our barley situation & how it was all planned with the economic & trade agreement between america & china dated january fifteenth twenty twenty. they want the land our farms are currently on. it has actually been planned for a long time & little by little each piece has been put in place
    New and exciting are my own words, as in I don't hear anything original. In the words of B Rabbit, "pay attention meat head, you're saying the same shit that he said!"

    Would you indulge me and point out one truth and tell me what experience led to that truth. This is the kind of information I want to hear and I must have missed it first time around.

    I forgot to look up what fearporn meant.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,976
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1094
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    why not use their own system against them? i don't need it yet but i'm sure it's coming. & yes you are a spergy toucher
    Who are 'they' as in their? All medical professionals or only the corrupt ones like your friend who is willing to write you a certificate when you admit you don't need it? Why are you not calling them out? You are all over the shop and come across like a teenager. What do you mean by toucher? I notice you use that quite a lot when you can't debate like an adult? Is there something you want to tell us?

    What are you so sure is coming and why are you obsessed with TV? "Hardly anyone gets their information or news from TV nowadays. I mean the fact you are telling us all on an Internet forum kind of makes that blindingly obvious.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #297
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I don't see anything new or exciting in anything you post. Nothing that deviates from your ten a penny conspiracy Facebook nut job who regurgitates other peoples ideas or words, then dresses that up as free thinking, being woke NOT one of the sheeple.

    How much thinking does it take on your part to post someone elses pictures of face mask boxes or letters from the CDC? If they're your pictures good work, that's exactly the kind of thing I want to see.

    I agree face to face people are more receptive. What truths are you telling people face to face that you can't articulate here? And how did you come about those truths?
    when have i ever said my posts are new or exciting? i have been calling out this bullshit on here since december last year. i just post these memes & articles to combat the fearporn on here. they may not be my memes but it is nothing i haven't been saying. the truths i point out are the same inconsistencies i point out here. some of the truths are from my own experiences in regards to masks & filtration. others are common sense. some is more related to my own country that i don't post here much. like our barley situation & how it was all planned with the economic & trade agreement between america & china dated january fifteenth twenty twenty. they want the land our farms are currently on. it has actually been planned for a long time & little by little each piece has been put in place
    New and exciting are my own words, as in I don't hear anything original. In the words of B Rabbit, "pay attention meat head, you're saying the same shit that he said!"

    Would you indulge me and point out one truth and tell me what experience led to that truth. This is the kind of information I want to hear and I must have missed it first time around.

    I forgot to look up what fearporn meant.
    one truth? your eyes would be exposed to an air born virus, masks are useless. common sense lead to that simple truth. i also posted way back that i had visited my local hospital that was supposed to be treating covid, there was no war zone it was basically empty. i also visited the testing stations in my area & they were empty when the media was saying they were overrun. i also worked for safe work australia who also provides ppe gear to industries & have ample knowledge of the filtration systems of masks as they were required to meet national & international standards. since i indulged you can you give me one thing that you have done that i can also do that will prove covid is real & is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  13. #298
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    why not use their own system against them? i don't need it yet but i'm sure it's coming. & yes you are a spergy toucher
    Who are 'they' as in their? All medical professionals or only the corrupt ones like your friend who is willing to write you a certificate when you admit you don't need it? Why are you not calling them out? You are all over the shop and come across like a teenager. What do you mean by toucher? I notice you use that quite a lot when you can't debate like an adult? Is there something you want to tell us?

    What are you so sure is coming and why are you obsessed with TV? "Hardly anyone gets their information or news from TV nowadays. I mean the fact you are telling us all on an Internet forum kind of makes that blindingly obvious.
    they is the government & those in control of this system. i call out their fake numbers fake tests & fake covid deaths all the time. you lie & make stuff up so i have no time for a retard like you so wouldn't waste my time debating with you. lets say mainstream then shall we?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,798
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    1,798
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    42
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

    Jack Candlestick:

    Doctors at one large UK hospital say a significant proportion of their patients with COVID-19 also develop a nerve condition called "axonal mononeuritis multiplex," with severe pain, loss of sensation, numbness in the fingers and toes, mental confusion mimicking dementia, and movement problems confined to isolated regions on their limbs. Of 269 patients with severe COVID-19 who were discharged from the ICU after spending an average of a month on mechanical ventilators, 61 (22%) had axonal mononeuritis multiplex.... "our experience suggests that such deficits are common and frequently disabling in patients recovering from COVID-19," they wrote in a paper posted on Wednesday on medRxiv ahead of peer review. "Given that this complication is evident in a significant proportion of the patients...the rehabilitation burden globally will be substantial," they said.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Cooking the Books on Covid-19?
    By greynotsoold in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 359
    Last Post: 07-05-2020, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2020, 01:46 AM
  3. Guy from my county surfs Mahoosive wave
    By Beanz in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 10:13 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 03:24 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing