Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So an expert in Immunology. You appear to have stopped at 1990. Where has he been working since? Has he been shuffling around as a vet? I am all ears. 30 years is a long time. He cannot have stopped at 25.

I do genuinely hope the worst does not happen but I suspect none of this is going away very soon. I think you know that.

Animal immunology exactly like i said. Where are all his papers? nobody has heard of the bloke.

Why can you not accept that you are not special. Time and again you taken in by quacks and charlatans because you think you know more than literally thousands of experts who have spent their life studying this stuff.
    I do not think I am special and even if I did that has little to do with anything. 'Nobody has ever heard of the bloke'.....what does that even mean? Have you spoken to most people? I did not know about him until recently. We generally know little about vet or vaccine experts.

Who are the people who know more about this stuff and as determine by YOU? So does this make YOU special?Here he is calling out the WHO, who of course told us that human to human transmission was not possible. Are these the experts? What do you mean? Let's have an open discussion and see him put in his place if wrong and I hope he is wrong.

And how have I been taken in if my blood work shows an obvious difference to now as compared with the past? Nutrition works. Again, a needless sideswipe. Maybe it is ineffective with you, but not in most. However, I hear you are still swilling wine and ale at 50, so not exactly taking health seriously.

Did you know the ins and out of what you have just pumped into your body? I honestly do not and that is why I want time to research and observe. This is why vaccines are not rushed out or people locked in their homes.

Get over yourself you pompous fool. Having a glass of wine with a meal and then a pint of ale afterwards is perfectly healthy if you don't do it every night. I have to give somebody pretty intensive physio everyday and make sure that they are well looked after and medicated or else they could die, so unsurprisingly actually as their primary carer, I take my health very seriously, not that it is any business of yours.

Surely you have had vaccines and injections before in your life? Rubella, measles, BCG, tetnus and there you were just a day ago lecturing me about the fact that we are all going to die. And then it turns out you are the frightened one all along. You are a regular doom monger. How can you live your life with such a negative miserable outlook?

I am now beginning to see why you waste so much time hating me. Try and be a bit more positive about life. Get out. Do stuff. Stop watching Bitchute and Fox news and Alex Jones and other charlatans selling you pills and repeating Murdochs bullshit.

I don't feel nearly 50 and i don't look it either and i put that down to a sense of humor and perspective and not wasting time navel gazing like a miserable Kont . Diet and excercise (especially strength based) is important but having to care for other people and having 3 grandkids under ten is more than enough to give you some perspective.

Where are all this guys published papers? they don't exist. I don't think i am an expert but here you are telling us that this fella must be and everyone else is full of shit. You sound like TIC. The burden of proof is on you guys nad you don't have it.

Turn that frown upside down.

Push the boat out and have a pint of real ale even.

You might enjoy it.
    Where is the proof that these vaccines are safe? We saw with the swine flu vaccine which was untested significant harm caused to NHS workers. It is on you to convince me that an emeegency thus not fully tested vaccine is safe. It is on you to tell me why I should not be allowed to trust in my immune system.

I am not anti vaccine, but do research what I put in my body. I had the hepatitis vaccine accordingly. You mock vitamins, but all I can say in that regard is that I have to test my body twice a year and the blood work is as it should be. I do not currently have any underlying conditions. I am comfortable testing my body against something Lyle considers weaker than a hangover.

'I don't feel nearly 50' says the man who has everyone in his family sick with something and whose doctor thought he had a heart attack last week. Okay. I believe everything you say.

I waste time hating you? Hmm, I wonder if anyone else has noticed a pattern around here? You treat people like shit, Beanz. It has been going on all the time I was not even here. Only you know why you do it and I suspect it is because you have issues.

Get out? Do stuff? Dude, I have not been under house arrest. I am out and about, doing my work and remain active. I sense some projection there. I can go to the coffee shop freely and no limits on my walking time.

There are thousands of adverse reactions here including deaths and this is just short term. We do not know the long term implications. Nobody does and that is the point.

In the UK alone 19 Million people have been safely vaccinated, and you are still asking for proof it is safe?

Do you not realise how utterly stupid that makes your argument. Most here in this country even if they have not had the vaccine themselves will have numerous friends and family who have had the shot without any of the bollocks you are claiming happening.

Your claim of thousands of adverse reactions to the vaccine in South Korea is just a straight unsubstantiated lie. Like a lot of your posting.

Just because you have shat your pants it doesn't follow that anyone else should adopt your irrational negative terror. Life is for living not sitting on the sofa and waiting for a new box set.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last edited by TitoFan; 03-15-2021 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So now it has been revealed at least 500 Do Not Resuscitate orders were placed on disabled people, many with learning difficulties, without their knowledge or permission from their families.

That is what being cancelled or de - personned really looks like. Not just having a platform to spread rubbish from not offered to you, but being denied, the right to live, because people consider you 'not normal' or less than human.

Calling people 'mongs' and sniggering at things like deformities, amputations etc is not just the thin end of a wedge it is part of a process that normalises a lack of care that dehumanises people. Someones daughter, son, cousin, mum, brother etc. Sorry not sorry if that pisses you off.

WE as a society must do better.
    Last edited by Beanz; 03-18-2021 at 09:25 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does he deserve credit for the vaccine? aka Operation Warp Speed?

Amazing the #1 demograpic that doesnt want the vaccine is the group that voted the man in- who wants full credit for rolling it out

It's getting to be some scary stuff that folks who claimed masks were violating their freedom---are we at a point where its no longer about mandating masks, but mandating, demanding vaccine shots?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One can't spend a year telling his constituents no one should make you wear a mask. Then turnaround and say but you should get the vaccine....And not expect an outcome of denial.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or if you are a senior EU politician .......

Pick a fight with Astra Zeneca, the only company who is making their vaccine at cost and not selling it for profit, selectively release chosen details of the confidential contract and then go quiet when they release the other stuff that says how wrong you were. Nevertheless, keep complaining about them in the press.

Trigger the Northern Ireland border controls (a month after you said it was a die in a ditch red line during Brexit), risking a return of hundreds of years of hatred and killing.

Tell your population that the UK have been cavalier in their testing and that the Astra Zeneca vaccine is high Risk

tell your population that over 55s shouldn’t have the Astra Zeneca vaccine

Tell your population that children shouldn’t have the Astra Zeneca vaccine

Suspend any vaccinating with the Astra Zeneca vaccine

Threaten a trade war over the vaccine that you haven’t got, and wouldn’t use if you did have it.

Refuse to export any of it (even though the constituent parts come from a huge complex international supply chain that you are utterly dependant on), and you are not the only people making it

Suddenly say it’s OK, and the Astra Zeneca vaccine is very good after all (and wonder why your populations are now surprisingly suspicious about taking it)

Announce a new strict lockdown over Easter.

The very next day, cancel the lockdown.

What the fuck is going on over there? These people are costing the lives of their own citizens. It’s a bloody shambles!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

Pick a fight with Astra Zeneca, the only company who is making their vaccine at cost and not selling it for profit, selectively release chosen details of the confidential contract and then go quiet when they release the other stuff that says how wrong you were. Nevertheless, keep complaining about them in the press.

Trigger the Northern Ireland border controls (a month after you said it was a die in a ditch red line during Brexit), risking a return of hundreds of years of hatred and killing.

Tell your population that the UK have been cavalier in their testing and that the Astra Zeneca vaccine is high Risk

Threaten a trade war over the vaccine that you haven’t got, and wouldn’t use if you did have it.

Refuse to export any of it (even though the constituent parts come from a huge complex international supply chain that you are utterly dependant on), and you are not the only people making it

Suddenly say it’s OK, and the Astra Zeneca vaccine is very good after all (and wonder why your populations are now surprisingly suspicious about taking it)

What the fuck is going on over there? These people are costing the lives of their own citizens. It’s a bloody shambles!
    good goobity goob...wtf is going on with the human race...

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Had my jab yesterday, sore arm and fever in the night, but no big problems.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post

good goobity goob...wtf is going on with the human race...

Anybody remember the Woody Allen scene;

Two women are sitting in a restaurant .....

“the food here in really terrible” said one,

​“yes, replies the second, “and such small portions”

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my man Ted puts them in their place

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sarah Palin Before she caught covid19

sarah Palin after she caught covid19

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...54C2&FORM=VIRE

Stricken with COVID, Sarah Palin urges her followers to ‘use common sense’ and mask up
    Fortune · 4/1/2021 · by The Associated Press

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

B.1.351 breaks through both AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines. Mass vaccinations during pandemics is the worst possible strategy. They have now created super-charged variants -- just like Bossche and Yeadon have said. YOu cannot mass-vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic. P.1a and P.1b are also breaking through the Moderna vaccine. Yeadon nailed it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    B.1.351 breaks through both AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines. Mass vaccinations during pandemics is the worst possible strategy. They have now created super-charged variants -- just like Bossche and Yeadon have said. YOu cannot mass-vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic. P.1a and P.1b are also breaking through the Moderna vaccine. Yeadon nailed it.
    Yeadon has been proved wrong again and again. https://www.reuters.com/investigates...cines-skeptic/
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I found this to be a pretty good, informative article.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55659820

Thread Information