Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Cant imagine in a million years why someone would get the vaccine.
    Uh, perhaps if they didn’t want to catch Covid.
    So you shit your pants when nobody wears a mask , but now you’re against something that could be a solution without knowing jack shit about it.
    You were a Republican,a Democrat and a liberal all in the same election campaign.
    Typical Brock , fishing for controversy just to be centre of attention.
    Let’s be honest, you don’t know if you want a shit or a haircut do you?
    Merry Christmas x.

Sheeeiitt.... I knew we kept Primo around here for something.
    Shit titly you had a hard on over your boy Brock when he was doing the anti trump stuff making you almost as stiff as when you were shouting support at all the people burning shit for George Floyd even though they didn’t know who Floyd was. You were talking all that mad shit about both parties and I warned you back then you were just buying a big steaming pile of shit but nope, you happily clapped and supported it all. They are you crew buddy eat the narrative. Now spin me some bullshit tell me I’m wrong even though you know 100% I’m right.
    You are making stuff up now.

Titofan has never supported the violence and riots and only criticised Trump when he was doing something wrong (which is quite often).

Our resident Saddo-Shit-Stirrer-Extraordinaire just can't help himself. Except the resounding defeat of his cult leader has now left him delusional and babbling about nothing in particular.
    Oh no master titly tea was defending the violence committed in the name of Floyd saying we deserved it as people weren’t listening. I lost a lot of respect for titly tea back then as it was obviously people pulling strings. Tits will either admit it or he won’t I don’t know why master runs diversion for him. I told him about the Brock thing titly tea called me a shit stirrer and went on to lick Brock balls, funny how right I was in both cases

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you shit your pants when nobody wears a mask , but now you’re against something that could be a solution without knowing jack shit about it.
    You were a Republican,a Democrat and a liberal all in the same election campaign.
    Merry Christmas x.

Shit titly you had a hard on over your boy Brock when he was doing the anti trump stuff making you almost as stiff as when you were shouting support at all the people burning shit for George Floyd even though they didn’t know who Floyd was. You were talking all that mad shit about both parties and I warned you back then you were just buying a big steaming pile of shit but nope, you happily clapped and supported it all. They are you crew buddy eat the narrative. Now spin me some bullshit tell me I’m wrong even though you know 100% I’m right.

Titofan has never supported the violence and riots and only criticised Trump when he was doing something wrong (which is quite often).

Our resident Saddo-Shit-Stirrer-Extraordinaire just can't help himself. Except the resounding defeat of his cult leader has now left him delusional and babbling about nothing in particular.
    Oh no master titly tea was defending the violence committed in the name of Floyd saying we deserved it as people weren’t listening. I lost a lot of respect for titly tea back then as it was obviously people pulling strings. Tits will either admit it or he won’t I don’t know why master runs diversion for him. I told him about the Brock thing titly tea called me a shit stirrer and went on to lick Brock balls, funny how right I was in both cases

Your losing respect for me ranks right up there with Brock talking about taking a shit... both are about as equally newsworthy.

You're obviously high on something, so I'll leave you to your post-Trump delusional fantasies while I continue poking fun at you, Brock, and.... well that's it really. Just you and Brock.

I'm just glad you're both here. Gives me a convenient target for my ridiculing, which of course I find healthy.

BTW... I wasn't the one groveling to be let into Brock's Zoom meetings... you pathetic groveling Saddo Shit Stirrer Extraordinaire, you.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merry Christmas x.

Your losing respect for me ranks right up there with Brock talking about taking a shit... both are about as equally newsworthy.

You're obviously high on something, so I'll leave you to your post-Trump delusional fantasies while I continue poking fun at you, Brock, and.... well that's it really. Just you and Brock.

I'm just glad you're both here. Gives me a convenient target for my ridiculing, which of course I find healthy.

BTW... I wasn't the one groveling to be let into Brock's Zoom meetings... you pathetic groveling Saddo Shit Stirrer Extraordinaire, you.
    I don’t even know wtf your saying. I was invited to the zoom meeting 3,000 times. Looks like you are just dodging the whole thing now you got this one trick pony trump thing going on. Weird. Odd you mentioned being high out of the blue, that would explain the asshole in you popping out so frequently. Remember you were defending Brock when I told you it was just a temporary thing when you joined his crew? Now look where you are, right where I told you long ago. Ok let’s here some of your trump stuff I’m afraid if you go off that script you lose the plot to quickly

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's boxing day fellas. The season to be jolly and all that. See you both on Zoom in a couple of hours.

Merry Christmas.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It's boxing day fellas. The season to be jolly and all that. See you both on Zoom in a couple of hours.

Merry Christmas.
    I can’t attend sorry apparently I’m mad I was never invited despite being invited numerous times. I’m going to have to say I must be wrong though because if I’m telling the truth tittly tea is wrong and tittly tea is never wrong, just ask him

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And if you guys are still zooming why don’t you discuss switching to teams or something. We must start telling these numerous companies that bow to China what is up.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok, back on target here. I was talking to someone else she received the vaccine 4-5 days ago. They are freaking out because they lost smell and taste for several days, actually still doing it. Wtf. Maybe I should stop looking into this.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merry Christmas.
    I can’t attend sorry apparently I’m mad I was never invited despite being invited numerous times. I’m going to have to say I must be wrong though because if I’m telling the truth tittly tea is wrong and tittly tea is never wrong, just ask him

You always say that and then quite often when the meeting is in progress you are here double posting fascinating stuff about stocks and watches for your Kindle. Take two seconds to say hello. What is the worse that could happen?

Surely you are not working now on Boxing day?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merry Christmas.

You always say that and then quite often when the meeting is in progress you are here double posting fascinating stuff about stocks and watches for your Kindle. Take two seconds to say hello. What is the worse that could happen?

I’m off today fortunately. I did work Christmas Day which kind of sucked tbh. I’m painting my kitchen today I don’t think you guys would want to see that anyway.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Merry Christmas.

I’m off today fortunately. I did work Christmas Day which kind of sucked tbh. I’m painting my kitchen today I don’t think you guys would want to see that anyway.
    You can wear hot pants. Nobody will care.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just thinking out loud here but my guess would be that the first shot is just a placebo. that'll get many onboard. the second shot is the one i'd be worried about
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck sake you sound like TIC (:
    To be fair TIC has been consistent with his view.
    why would anyone want to shoot poison's & gmo's into your body? you have an immune system for a reason. if it was so safe there would be no need for the no liability clause
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    just thinking out loud here but my guess would be that the first shot is just a placebo. that'll get many onboard. the second shot is the one i'd be worried about
    Well funny you say that tic. I’m not looking at the conspiracy side just trying to gather info as I have the shot upcoming. An MD told me it’s the second shot that tends to bring about the more prominent reactions. I did ask him about the “mandating” of the shot. I learned hospitals can’t mandate the vaccine as it’s approval was done under emergency status. He did say most of his colleagues were lining up to get the vaccine as they have been dealing with a lot of strange neurological issues from patients who had covid I guess it’s scaring them into getting it. Again these are brief conversations I have with people I have no inside info on anything

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Well funny you say that tic. I’m not looking at the conspiracy side just trying to gather info as I have the shot upcoming. An MD told me it’s the second shot that tends to bring about the more prominent reactions. I did ask him about the “mandating” of the shot. I learned hospitals can’t mandate the vaccine as it’s approval was done under emergency status. He did say most of his colleagues were lining up to get the vaccine as they have been dealing with a lot of strange neurological issues from patients who had covid I guess it’s scaring them into getting it. Again these are brief conversations I have with people I have no inside info on anything
    when did the immune system become a conspiracy?

Thread Information