Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
this six percent business is just another diversion to keep people invested in at least some of the story. none of it is real. the correct number is zero percent
you say 6% but other sources are saying 8%. Sometimes when you try to claim 6% I noticed your sources are a little bit questionable. Now last week you seemed like you were about to try to tell us it was only 3% but maybe 3.5% at the most. But I don't really know if you can trust the sources you are getting it from. I don't trust any sources. I can't believe the written words before my eyes. Do you know where you are getting your sources from? for example last week you were very close to saying 3.5% now you are saying there's no way that is 6%
primo carnera had you pegged right as a liar. & you say el kabong uses logical fallacies. you are the worst. you are right not to trust any sources. because there is no pandemic . only fear being swallowed up by cowards
Dude, I was just saying 6% and 3.5% and 8% etc. just to point a sardine at the fact that everybody has a source. WHich convolutes reality. Relax will ya?
so you were lying & making stuff up. use whatever percentage you want. it is all bullshit
you say "lying", I say relax, will ya?! YOu say "making stuff up", I say relax TIC. Lighten up a lil'. YOU were the one who said "6%" like a lil' poo-poo'er of the facts. WHoever poo-poo's FACTS is the liar and maker-upper. But I spared you that harsh judgement out of the kindness of my heart, and merely said that "everybody claims to have a source". YOu couldnt handle it, you buckled like an Easter Bunny in the sun, and now want to project your guilt onto ME.

You are right, it IS all bullshit --- the poo-poo'ing, that is. NOT the 6%.

I never knew you liked Usyk so much. Yes you are right I think he can whip AJ, but Tyson is too big for him. Diff 'twix 6'7 and 6'9 is alot for Usyk. TIC, I really admired your post there about the World Series of Boxing and how he battled NISTOR.