Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
I know I am dealing with a child but I do hope someone takes a nice big stick and knocks the shit out of you cunt.
all this anger & aggression just because i don't believe in your fantasy. what a pathetic old cowardly man. i'd like to see them try
No anger your just a stupid cunt I probably have son older and he is far wiser than you will ever be but your a obnoxious twat and I do hope someone knocks your teeth out you are waste of good air dickhead.
your son sounds just as braindead as you do. you have already admitted that you just believe what others have told you. that's not knowing or proving your belief is real numbnuts. you should just wrap a plastic bag around your head to keep you safe. line up & get your vaxx so you can be safe from your imaginary boogeyman yeh
It's idiots like yourself spread covid I work with health professionals dickhead.
I know you're a thick twat my son happens to be a electrical engineer he's a ex boxer also.
Have you ever boxed may I ask or are you a drunken bum.
so you can prove that i spread covid? please provide the proof of this you idiot. i could care less what your son does. it is not proof of your belief in your imaginary boogeyman
I couldn't care less what you do your just a bum.